I received an email from the BlackBerry Droid Store today with a link to the new Google Play Store for BBOS10.

https://blackberrydroidstore.com/pro...eid=d02ce41391

New Google Play Store for BBOS10...-blackberry-passport-google-play-1.jpg

As shown above, a screenshot of the app running on a white PassPort!
    02-13-20 11:21 AM
    Millions have downloaded ;-)

Posted via my Awesome passport
    02-13-20 11:24 AM
    why do people keep posting this trash. Nemory just going to steal your damn data is all you are going to get out of it
    02-13-20 11:27 AM
    No need for all of this.

Simply use Yalp.

https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com....kin.yalpstore/
    02-13-20 11:28 AM
    I didn't realize he had once gotten BlackBerry to put it in App World.... show how little they monitored apps.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    02-13-20 12:02 PM
    When I received the email, I initially thought this was a 2020 solution until I realized who it was. Just a rip off of the Cobalt solution.

Posted via my Passport
    02-13-20 07:52 PM
    This is why I don't use my real email address for online registrations or accounts. I use forwarding services so that if they get slammed by this kind of junk, I can just shut them down.

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    02-13-20 07:57 PM
    Hmm, I can buy Instagram and TikTok through the website. Sounds like a good investment.
    02-14-20 03:15 PM
    Hmm, I can buy Instagram and TikTok through the website. Sounds like a good investment.
    Nemory Apps... and investment.
    02-14-20 03:26 PM
    Nemory Apps... and investment.
    Yes, you can buy the companies on Nemory's store, right? Surely he can't be charging money for free apps...
    02-14-20 03:35 PM
    Yes, you can buy the companies on Nemory's store, right? Surely he can't be charging money for free apps...
    Thst's exactly what he does.
    OrlandoTruth likes this.
    02-14-20 04:16 PM
    The instagram does not work. I am in final stages of a dispute in Paypal with nemory. He said it worked and it does not. He is a cheat!
    02-14-20 09:32 PM
    The instagram does not work. I am in final stages of a dispute in Paypal with nemory. He said it worked and it does not. He is a cheat!
    I went through the same thing with them regarding their worthless LinkedIn apk file. I eventually got reimbursed.

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    02-16-20 03:11 PM
    I read on CB that apps aren’t important. All they do is make fart noises and steal your data. But somehow Nemory still manages to exploit BB10 users who really do seem to want apps.
    02-16-20 03:13 PM
    I read on CB that apps aren’t important. All they do is make fart noises and steal your data. But somehow Nemory still manages to exploit BB10 users who really do seem to want apps.
    Not all BB10 users..some like myself don't use many (especially social media apps in my case) but I concur. If I was using IG, Faceplant, Twit etc., I would move on to an iOS or android device full time.
    mh1983 and app_Developer like this.
    02-16-20 03:51 PM
    Ha ha. Just received an email today confirming I am getting reimbursed for Nemory's scam of an app.

"We reviewed the information regarding the below case and have accepted it.

We credited the full disputed transaction amount of $7.49 USD to your PayPal balance or payment method you used to complete this transaction."

Love it. Everyone should do this and get their money back.

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    02-18-20 04:33 PM
    Please iRetired stay away from this awful developer. I think he is the only one that we can all agree is to be avoided. Try what Conite suggested and add Yalp to your phone. It is the nest you are going to get for Android apps.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-20 03:49 PM
    Just to share my experience. I got an unusual sign in notification from another country a few days after logging into instagram app from Nemory. I immediately changed my password and deleted the app. Was my instagram hacked coincidentally? Possibly, but I don't trust it.
    02-19-20 04:12 PM