Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hello guys
    I am a New BlackBerry Passport SE user, I don't know about BlackBerry much, i bought it today and Love ıt, i have many questions to you i hope you will help me
    1-) There are BBM PIN on screen edges 4 times, how can i hide them?
    2-) i installed whatsapp with apk and fixed it whatsapp fix i can send images from sd cart but I can't send photos which i tool photo on whatsapp and when I writing message the screen shaking like optimizing it
    3-) I couldn't find a file manager or gallery etc
    4-) I have BlackBerry 9900 and I installed it tunein radio from BlackBerry World but I couldn't fint it on this phones app world

The last ask is if you give some suggestions for me I will be appreciated
    Thanks
    Best regards

My PIN : (deleted by Moderator)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ecm; 05-31-18 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Please do not post personal info, thanks.
    05-31-18 02:16 PM
    What OS is it running.... sound like it might be a developer version which didn't include all the apps and displayed the PIN. Either way the first thing I would do it reload the OS with the latest Autoloader. This will help get you started https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post10289712

Then work through one issues at a time, if that doesn't fix them all. I know TuneIn is still in BBW.
    stratosfer likes this.
    05-31-18 03:03 PM
    Thanks for responding soon, I checked the OS version is 10.3.3.746, is it developer version?

Posted via CB10
    05-31-18 03:19 PM
    Yep, you need to update your OS. Do as triple Dunt says.
    The autoloader you need to download is here: https://mega.nz/#F!fA0URRLL!P-4nDqc5...5LyhA!uUEXFISb

Choose the Passport zipped file ONLY (1.46gb), download it to a PC desktop, unzip it then plug your Passport into PC, click on the file and it will begin the process. Only takes about 15 minutes and will reboot when done. You can then set up with your BBID etc and find your apps. It's very easy to do.
    stratosfer likes this.
    05-31-18 03:57 PM
    When you get the OS sorted: for a solid BB10 radio app, try Nobex. Enjoy your PPSE!

Posted via CB10
    05-31-18 04:13 PM
    Curious to know where and how much you bought it for?
    05-31-18 06:07 PM
    Thank you guys, I upgrade the OS version now it's 10.3.3.3216 it looks well... now I am searching it
    I am living in Turkey, I bought it as used and it cost $150. I couldn't find new one. But in Turkey their price about what I paid.

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    06-01-18 02:29 AM
    Thank you guys, I upgrade the OS version now it's 10.3.3.3216 it looks well... now I am searching it
    I am living in Turkey, I bought it as used and it cost $150. I couldn't find new one. But in Turkey their price about what I paid.

Posted via CB10
    Glad it working for you.... if you have more problems let us know.

And if you are new to BB10, this might help you a lot too... https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...l#post13193056
    06-01-18 08:02 AM
    Glad it working for you.... if you have more problems let us know.

And if you are new to BB10, this might help you a lot too... https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...l#post13193056
    Thanks you very much, I am reading that but I have some problems with browser I can enter many sites but I couldn't enter https://bitcointalk.org
    I can enter it with opera mini, besides I installed opera but it worked very slow
    For now the last question is about battery life, how long it should be?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-18 11:13 AM
    Thanks you very much, I am reading that but I have some problems with browser I can enter many sites but I couldn't enter https://bitcointalk.org
    I can enter it with opera mini, besides I installed opera but it worked very slow

Posted via CB10
    More if you stay with BB10 only solutions, less if you have to use Android version solutions.
    06-02-18 11:22 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you need an android browser search for YuBrowser on Apkpure.com and give it a try. It has been optimized for the Passport's Snapdragon chipset. I ditched Opera Mini a while back because I thought it was too slow and clunky. Having said that, all browsers are getting slow and clunky on BB10 devices.
    06-02-18 11:25 AM
    More if you stay with BB10 only solutions, less if you have to use Android version solutions.
    I Just installed some apps wıthout google play etc, they are WhatsApp spotify, opera mini, snapseed and tapatalk but I haven't used them yet except whatsapp but the battery seems not work for all day

Posted via CB10
    06-02-18 11:26 AM
    I Just installed some apps wıthout google play etc, they are WhatsApp spotify, opera mini, snapseed and tapatalk but I haven't used them yet except whatsapp but the battery seems not work for all day

Posted via CB10
    Android versions of apps will drain battery faster than non Android version. I’m sure that someone on here can explain better. That’s just how BB10 is.
    06-02-18 11:40 AM
    If you need an android browser search for YuBrowser on Apkpure.com and give it a try. It has been optimized for the Passport's Snapdragon chipset. I ditched Opera Mini a while back because I thought it was too slow and clunky. Having said that, all browsers are getting slow and clunky on BB10 devices.
    I will try it,thank you, I don't know technology codes etc but it doesn't make sense for me that we can use browser on old computers easily :s anyway I hope I can use this phone at least 1 year

Posted via CB10
    06-02-18 11:41 AM
    Android versions of apps will drain battery faster than non Android version. I’m sure that someone on here can explain better. That’s just how BB10 is.

Thank you, damn android I don't like it and I won't use android phone, so I didn't want buy keyone or the other android BB though I haven't money to buy it

Posted via CB10
    06-02-18 12:07 PM

Posted via CB10
    The more android apps you have on your device the shorter your battery life will be. Try to limit the number you have, disable notifications, go to settings/app manager/go to Application Permissions/click on EACH app you have including BB10 apps/disable Run When Minimized. It is my experience that Opera Mini is brutal on battery life and I would choose a lighter weight android browser.
    mh1983 likes this.
    06-02-18 12:37 PM
    Thank you, damn android I don't like it and I won't use android phone, so I didn't want buy keyone or the other android BB though I haven't money to buy it

Posted via CB10
    Also depends on how old the battery is. If I'm not mistaken BBVE can show your battery health.
    06-06-18 09:32 AM
    I will try it,thank you, I don't know technology codes etc but it doesn't make sense for me that we can use browser on old computers easily :s anyway I hope I can use this phone at least 1 year

Posted via CB10
    According to browsers, keep an eye on this thread... https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...0#post13202530 a new lightweight android browser which may be promising.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mikael11; 06-06-18 at 02:35 PM.
    06-06-18 02:23 PM
    The more android apps you have on your device the shorter your battery life will be. Try to limit the number you have, disable notifications, go to settings/app manager/go to Application Permissions/click on EACH app you have including BB10 apps/disable Run When Minimized. It is my experience that Opera Mini is brutal on battery life and I would choose a lighter weight android browser.
    I don't really agree on that. I have lot of android apps installed and it doesn't affect my battery at all. I have notification on of several. The only trouble I see is that "android player" sometimes gets crazy and use 24% (yes it's often 24!) of processing capability. Then phone gets hot and battery drains quickly. However it stops fast when I kill some active android apps and Google play services. I agree on Opera, and it's also quite slow.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-18 02:34 PM
    I use Firefox 57 when I need another browser. But it is very rare the default browser doesn't work for me. Can't remember the last time something worked in Firefox but not the BB10 browser.
    You can download Firefox directly from them, don't need the Playstore. Just note that versions beyond 57 do not work for me
    06-06-18 05:43 PM
    Thank you, I did what you say and i use my phone on battery saving mod, also I turned off 4g. Now I can use my phone almost 18-19 hours though I use some android apps

Posted via CB10
    06-08-18 06:48 AM