I have a few friends that have told me that since sending me pics over MMS, they get a "failure to send" message on their phones. This started yesterday, when i put my TMO sim in my new passport that just arrived yesterday. I even watched this happen from my wifes iPhone (also on TMO). Is there a setting on my phone that i need to look into to fix this? (note, it doesnt tell ME that i failed to recieve the MMS message, it gives them a failed message.)
    05-18-15 10:14 AM
    Have you checked the settings for Text Messages? No problems receiving or sending MMS
    05-18-15 12:52 PM
    Checked settings. I only had issues day 1 so far. Not sure if was just old sim in new phone issues

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 10:31 PM
    Do you have data disabled? Long time ago when I had a BlackBerry Curve 8310 without data... mms would not work when I turned off data...

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 10:39 PM
    I am still having some issues with Text messaging and MMS.
    • I had text messages that i sent yesterday that never sent. The phone never told me they failed to send, it only had a red-x next to the message. I Only noticed when i went to ask the person the same question again, when i realized it never sent.
    • I've had people tell me again they sent me messages, that i never received
    • Rebooted the phone this morning, and then several text messages came in, some people said they sent yesterday.
    • Group MMS messages i dont seem to receive at all.

Does anyone else have these types of issues with TMobile? Also, i find it odd that it doesnt notify me when a text fails to send. when i send a text, i am off the screen quick, and dont look to verify that it sent.
    05-26-15 11:46 AM
    I say get a newer SIM card from your carrier. Then test it WHILE in the shop...
    05-26-15 06:11 PM
    Did you transfer your data/apps from a previous T-Mobile BlackBerry device? If so, the issue may be related to wifi calling.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 01:54 AM
    No, I came from an android experia z3.

Also, why would a new simcard possibly resolve this? I figured for simcard, it either worked or didnt?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 09:29 AM
    No, I came from an android experia z3.

Also, why would a new simcard possibly resolve this? I figured for simcard, it either worked or didnt?

Posted via CB10
    Sim cards can be finicky. Also, have you tried calling T-Mobile to make sure your account is provisioned correctly for the new device?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 02:02 PM
    When you switch the SIM card in Passport, MMS will stop working. I don't know why but I've seen a couple of these cases. The only way to I have resolved this is do a security wipe and start fresh. New SIM card is not going to fix the problem.
    05-27-15 02:27 PM
    I have a similar issue in that I cannot send photos (mms) to two friends with iphones. They can send photos to me so they must have that darn ichat/mms feature set correctly on their end. I could send photos to them historically so I will test it with other iPhone friends to see what happens and report back. In the meantime, any ideas on this one?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 11:33 PM
    Sim cards can be finicky. Also, have you tried calling T-Mobile to make sure your account is provisioned correctly for the new device?

Posted via CB10
    There is no provisioning to be done. I put my tmobile sim from my Android into my Passport and was up and running. As far as tmobile is concerned, I still have my Android. It should make zero difference to them.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 05:36 AM