Okay as some of you may know I recently gave up Samsung for BlackBerry. I have the passport and I love it!....but some things I need help with. If these questions have been answered you can post a link if that's easier.

When using BlackBerry assistant....
    It recognizes what I say for about three to four words. After that it comes up saying it didn't recognize what I said, but it shows what I said at the bottom right above the blue circle that you touch to speak. Since it isn't "recognizing" what I am saying I have to just close it out and type it. I hope that makes sense because I don't know how to post a screenshot.

All of my music is in my amazon account but there isn't an app to download it. Any way around it?

I would also like to have a flash player. I have installed Zeus that I found in another thread. I do not have a computer. Is there another way around that? If not I was going to just use a friend's when I have time.

None of these are deal breakers to me. Just slight inconviences. Thanks for your time.
    09-06-15 09:41 PM
    I'm not sure I understand your questions, but you can grab a screen shot by pressing the volume up and volume down keys simultaneously.

I find that BlackBerry Assistant doesn't recognize me very well when I'm using Bluetooth, but so if you are attempting via Bluetooth maybe try it without?

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 10:00 PM
    new to bb and  have a few questions.-img_20150906_222935.jpg

I didn't post the screenshot earlier because I couldn't figure out how to attach it. I think I was able to get it to work. I'm not using a blue tooth device and I was saying notes which it shows that in the pic but says it doesn't recognize what I'm saying.
    09-06-15 11:32 PM