Hey guys i need ur opinion about buying BB passport SE now i am running with an android device and i use alot of apps like facebook ,FBmessenger ,facebook pages ,whatsapp ,viber ,snapchat ,Instagram ,youtube and uber so does this apps works fine in apk please help and reply
    04-24-18 05:35 AM
    Don't waste your money.
    kbz1960 and skrble like this.
    04-24-18 05:46 AM
    Don't waste your money shehab
    Your name like arabian name
    Shehab A Sharak likes this.
    04-24-18 06:19 AM
    To buy a os10 system is not wasted money.
    This two following posters a right

I still use my passport. For everything.

Perfect and no limitations ..... but some work arounds of course. That's why you have to know what to.

But if you try and play a bit with the system, look for some android apk and look for some alternative programs everything will be all right

Posted via CB10
    eiruvrav likes this.
    04-24-18 06:27 AM
    But. I have to correct myself, sorry. If you do much social media the limitations are quite big.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-18 06:28 AM
    Hey guys i need ur opinion about buying BB passport SE now i am running with an android device and i use alot of apps like facebook ,FBmessenger ,facebook pages ,whatsapp ,viber ,snapchat ,Instagram ,youtube and uber so does this apps works fine in apk please help and reply
    Not a single one of these apps work out of the box.

Some require Lite versions, some require modification, some require much older versions, and some don't work at all.
    anon(9188202) likes this.
    04-24-18 06:35 AM
    As a collector's item, sure.
    As a daily driver, NOPE.
    anon(9188202) and jaydee5799 like this.
    04-24-18 06:35 AM
    hanks guys i know that most of these don't run anymore with the updated versions but can i use them with their main functions in pervious versions ? i really love the passport i use to have a z10 a couple years ago everything use to work just fine with the main functions but apk apps use to crush all the time i didn't know back then was it the device due to it's weakness or it was the os 10 that causing all of this
    04-24-18 08:04 AM
    04-24-18 08:05 AM
    hanks guys i know that most of these don't run anymore with the updated versions but can i use them with their main functions in pervious versions ? i really love the passport i use to have a z10 a couple years ago everything use to work just fine with the main functions but apk apps use to crush all the time i didn't know back then was it the device due to it's weakness or it was the os 10 that causing all of this
    As I wrote in my post, various workarounds are possible, but could stop working at any moment.

If you depend on these apps, then BB10 is a bad move.
    rarsen likes this.
    04-24-18 08:10 AM
    It was a nice ride, but it's over. The KEYone will give you a hint of the Passport/BB10 feel and all of the apps you need.
    04-24-18 08:25 AM
    I don't like the idea of holding bb device that runs android software whats the difference then from any other android device if I'm not going for that passport i will buy iphone 6 instead
    Qorax and elfabio80 like this.
    04-24-18 08:35 AM
    Okay i will take the risk if the apps i mentioned still runs its main functions ? But the question is does runs okay with u
    04-24-18 08:40 AM
    Okay i will take the risk if the apps i mentioned still runs its main functions ? But the question is does runs okay with u
    If you depend on all those social apps, you will be disappointed with the Passport - guaranteed.
    04-24-18 08:42 AM
    The only one that will not work AT ALL is SnapChat.

The others will work ok, at least for now, with some work.
    Shehab A Sharak likes this.
    04-24-18 08:43 AM
    I don't like the idea of holding bb device that runs android software whats the difference then from any other android device if I'm not going for that passport i will buy iphone 6 instead
    The difference is that BlackBerry Android protects the system software from being tampered with.

It also has the DTEK app which helps you monitor and adjust app permissions.

You also get the BlackBerry keyboard - whether physical or virtual.
    rarsen and anon(9188202) like this.
    04-24-18 08:46 AM
    do not waste your money. BB android is tons better options and support and secure. bb10 is broke and not patched to the latest secure concerns.

iOS is another much better choice than bb10 as well
    04-24-18 08:49 AM
    It's two years later and the APKs have only moved forward leaving BB10 further behind.

All the BB10 devices are getting cheaper because for many people, the devices are losing more and more functionality.

A $20USD Android can run the apps you listed better in most use cases. Things have only deteriorated more over time.
    04-24-18 09:35 AM
    If you have to ask, no.
    04-24-18 10:10 AM
    As everyone else has said save your money and invest elsewhere, if those apps are your daily life then your wasting your money, if you can do without them and use the phone as.. A phone the buy it, otherwise save your money and get a 2nd hand keyone.
    04-24-18 10:25 AM
    thanks guys i will take your advise and i won't buy the passport i never had the chance to held it but i think i will get iphone 6 and bb 9900
    Eugen Unson likes this.
    04-24-18 11:00 AM
    and bb 9900
    Any particular reason?
    04-24-18 11:16 AM
    thanks guys i will take your advise and i won't buy the passport i never had the chance to held it but i think i will get iphone 6 and bb 9900
    BBOS 7 is EOL now so I wouldn't even bother with the 9900. If you want to stick with BlackBerry and have access to those apps your only choice is a BB Android device or a regular Android devices with Hub+ services from Google Play.
    04-24-18 11:19 AM
    Yes i got 2 network carriers on my android device the iphone will only support one of them so i will need the bold to run the other sim on it
    04-24-18 11:27 AM
    Not a single one of these apps work out of the box.

Some require Lite versions, some require modification, some require much older versions, and some don't work at all.
    And there's no guarantee that whatever you do to get any to work will continue to work tomorrow.
    04-24-18 12:32 PM
50 12