So.. I got the nexus 6p back in November and I really like it.
    The camera is so amazing and the fingerprint sensor is awesome.

I currently still have my BlackBerry Classic from my company I still use it from time to time..

I'm thinking of selling the 6p but ill miss the camera and other features. But on the other hand ill always miss the BlackBerry Hub.

I used the passport og back in the day and I want the passport se but is it even worth it to spend 700 on a device that seems to be loosing support like WebOS? Will BlackBerry support us for years and years or will this year be the last?

I'm also thinking of waiting for the Vienna but I hate how BlackBerry integrated the hub with android.. it's not fluid anymore. No more peeking.

As I type this post on my BlackBerry Classic the more I miss my hub and pkb but would also hate to give up my 6p camera and other features.

App wise I don't really care as I rarely play any games on android. Mostly text, email and youtube.

Any advice from you guys? I'll probably get a lot of biased answers though.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 06:19 AM
    Stay with BlackBerry. It's perfect.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 07:38 AM
    I cant see anything else in the future to use other than a BB Passport. Whats your problem? Speculation?
    01-25-16 07:43 AM
    I cant see anything else in the future to use other than a BB Passport. Whats your problem? Speculation?
    Yes speculation that BlackBerry will just drop support like webos or like the BlackBerry playbook

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 07:46 AM
    Yes speculation that BlackBerry will just drop support like webos or like the BlackBerry playbook

Posted via CB10
    They won't drop it because of the long term contracts they have. But it won't be developed any farther. If you are happy with the phone now, stay with it, but don't expect any major or even minor upgrades.
    01-25-16 07:55 AM
    They won't drop it because of the long term contracts they have. But it won't be developed any farther. If you are happy with the phone now, stay with it, but don't expect any major or even minor upgrades.
    Some apps are still being developed by 3rd party people.

You're saying that BlackBerry will still continue supporting bb10? Is 10.3.3 the last os update? I would be quite happy with the BlackBerry Passport se I think since I freaking love the hub haha

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 08:16 AM
    People still use WebOs so...

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    01-25-16 10:15 AM
    Some apps are still being developed by 3rd party people.

You're saying that BlackBerry will still continue supporting bb10? Is 10.3.3 the last os update? I would be quite happy with the BlackBerry Passport se I think since I freaking love the hub haha

Posted via CB10
    10.3.3 is expected in March, and 10.3.4 is expected some time after that. After that, who knows.

However, neither of them would include anything useful to the average consumer, instead focusing on security updates and bug fixes.
    01-25-16 10:24 AM
    Hmmm then maybe ill plunge and grab the se passport.. been eyeing it for a week now haha

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 11:42 AM
    Hmmm then maybe ill plunge and grab the se passport.. been eyeing it for a week now haha

Posted via CB10
    Good decision, friend. You won't regret it.

Make sure to check the device carefully for bad built before fully using it ya, and that you have the ability and the rights to request for repair and/or replace if anything is amiss.
    01-27-16 10:49 AM
    I don't think that they will continue to support us users the way we think they will. I don't see any substantial difference in the future... I think BlackBerry will simply move on the other things, enterprise software / security, which they are great at, and hardware running other OS. Sucks, but I guess we have to face it

Posted via CB10
    01-27-16 11:01 AM
    Good decision, friend. You won't regret it.

Make sure to check the device carefully for bad built before fully using it ya, and that you have the ability and the rights to request for repair and/or replace if anything is amiss.
    Yea I just bought it.. waiting for shipment

Posted via CB10
    01-27-16 12:07 PM