it looks like I need to return the passport.
    noise cancellation mic don't seen to be working I turn up the car radio and the caller ask to have it turn down,
    its not blasting but they can hear it the others Q and Z they could barely here it .
    bring up the magnifying glass is a hit and miss, track pad keyboard also seen to stick at times.
    anyone have to get a replacement what's the turn around time on something like this.
    12-23-14 09:31 PM
    Really needed to make a thread about this?

Omnia>i3G>9630>9650>Droid Pro>9650>9930>i4S>i5>i5S>Passport
    12-23-14 09:54 PM
    From Shop BlackBerry? Depends on whether or not it's been more than thirty days.

I've done RMA exchanges with them, and the process from start to finish takes two to three weeks, and with my Z30 it took an entire month.

It's not fun, the people don't speak good English, and there is almost always a problem of some kind.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 10:28 PM
    yes in case there's something that someone else might have experience and if the mods didn't they will shout it down.
    I take it you don't have a answer. do you really need to reply if we don't have an answer.
    12-24-14 06:07 AM
    it looks like I need to return the passport.
    noise cancellation mic don't seen to be working I turn up the car radio and the caller ask to have it turn down,
    its not blasting but they can hear it the others Q and Z they could barely here it .
    bring up the magnifying glass is a hit and miss, track pad keyboard also seen to stick at times.
    anyone have to get a replacement what's the turn around time on something like this.
    1. How are you talking on your phone if you aren't going hands free? I can't have the radio on and talk on my phone at the same time as hands free disables the radio. Don't be a distracted driver.

2. IMHO it is rude to talk to someone and not give them full attention. Turn off the radio/tv (in house, not in the car) when talking to someone.

You problem with noise cancellation is your behavior.
    mister2d likes this.
    12-24-14 06:40 AM
    Really Guy's just ignore the post and that's how I see if its doing what is suppose to
    12-24-14 10:40 AM
    Can someone Sticky this thread?

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 11:22 AM
    I'm exchanging the Passport I received from Amazon. The left side of my keyboard seems overly "mushy" and I can't help but feel the Q or A key will pop off. The replacement should arrive Sunday (good ol USPS) and I will return the Passport via UPS shipping on Monday.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 09:23 PM
    I believe noise cancellation is there to remove interfering frequency. If the car audio is loud enough, it is not an interference anymore.
    12-24-14 11:49 PM