So, my mother has been and still is waiting for what seems like forever to get her Passport from AT&T. She has unlimited data and pays for contract so I convinced her to upgrade to the Passport.

We waited for AT&T to get it, then came the redesign, and now finally Seidio released their Gold Surface Case which I convinced her would look good. She would be happy with a cheap pink TPU with sparkles if it was available!

I figured finding some mirror screen protectors would be fairly easy as that was one of the requirements lol. She has always had a mirror screen protector and will not use anything else. I tried one on my Z10 which was cool looking, but didn't like trying to see outside.

Anyway, this is a must for her and I can't find anything. Planned on just ordering for the original Passport mirror protector and modifying if needed for AT&T as I knew there wouldn't be any specifically for that version. Any help?

I've explained to her that it's more of a professional device, but can't survive without that mirror. Would love to have another Passport in the house, but her patience and lack of aftermarket is wearing thin for her. Thanks for any help on this one!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 01:44 PM
    04-07-15 02:14 PM
    Thank you! I did do a Google search and came up with the one mirror for the Q30 Passport which had a one star review so was a bit weary. The review was odd though. The reviewer stated it had to be cut then stated it wasn't large enough to cover the screen.

Guess I'm going to have to go with them. I remember buying like a 10 pack for the Z10 for a couple bucks. Will have to pay a bit more and hope for the best. Thanks for looking!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 02:41 PM
    There's also the SWIDO one and it's only like �6 so I guess it wouldn't hurt to try, right?

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    04-07-15 04:09 PM
    Lol didn't know that even exists

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 05:29 PM
    Screen protectors for Passport are quite a hit and miss, due to the curved edges of the display. The only decently fitting one I've seen so far are the OEM ones by BlackBerry itself. Unfortunately they only offer the clear type one.

Maybe you could also check out this one:
    http://www.amazon.com/Vikuiti-Protec...UvbUpU11541781

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 06:05 PM
    There's also the SWIDO one and it's only like �6 so I guess it wouldn't hurt to try, right?

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    Thanks I'll check it out! Did order the ones off Amazon with the one 1 star review, figured worse case Amazon will refund. Amazon is awesome with customer service. I'll have to search this brand though see if I can find em. Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 07:34 PM
    Screen protectors for Passport are quite a hit and miss, due to the curved edges of the display. The only decently fitting one I've seen so far are the OEM ones by BlackBerry itself. Unfortunately they only offer the clear type one.

Maybe you could also check out this one:
    http://www.amazon.com/Vikuiti-Protec...UvbUpU11542112

Posted via CB10
    The Mr. Shields matte screen protectors are the best for me. Love matte on all my BBs and I have it on pretty well haven't had issues with the curved screen after about 2-3 tries. Although there were a few other brands that didn't sit because of this.

On topic, I was asking about the AT&T Passport. I was under the assumption that the screen sits inside the frame and isn't curved? Maybe I'm wrong... haven't used one yet, but we did just order the SEIDIO Gold Surface Case so one step closer!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 07:39 PM
    Find one for a tablet or for a very large phone, cut it carefully for the phone

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 09:30 PM