Hi, I have a YouTube channel with 5k subs and half million views,
    My last video was in 2015, never uploaded any those years
    But I want to do one about BlackBerry Passport, as I never did before
    In this video I want to show the best of this phones, to recommend to businesses and students (as me I am students and this phone replace my 90% of the time my desktops) I m network engineering, and this phone works perfectly for me,but imagine other classes who study history, economic, etc which they needs laptop only for ms office.
    Until now I wrote this, please suggest what to add or remove
    Thanks

Why use a blackberry passport on 2018
    Hi guys, today I'm gonna try to tell all the best things why you should use an BlackBerry Passport.
    First of all, BlackBerry Passport is perfect on business and students life,
    You may ask why is perfect?
    It is because of those things:
    Wide screen
    Long battery life
    It has a physical keyboard
    it has touch sensitive keyboard
    You type faster and more accurate
    It has productivity apps
    Excel,word,power point, free of charge
    The OS never gets Lags
    Phone will work flawless after years, unlike android and IOS
    Etc

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    02-14-18 10:16 AM
    Why? It's a 3-1/2 year old phone that is out of it's prime.... I get that only now is it affordable for some markets, but it's best days are behind it. If it meets your needs, that's great... but I've seen way too many "new" BB10 users that were not aware of BB10 limitations at this point. Time for BB10 promotion is long past. You want to provide your viewers a "services"... offer a balanced view with the PRO and the CONS and let them make up their own mind based on their usage. The fact that BlackBerry has EOL BB10 and is shutting down services over the next two years... is a BIG CON.

If you want to promote a great PKB phone with long battery life, large screen and lots of apps... try the KEYone.
    02-14-18 10:36 AM
    Yes you right,
    So can't I suggest as cheap laptops for students market price on my country is around 100euro
    So as for price u get a lot of things, is not a bad deal as of my experience

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    02-14-18 10:48 AM
    Excel,word,power point, free of charge
    It doesn't though, it has an older version of Docs to Go which isn't fully compatible with the latest versions of Office (I don't remember the specifics, just that there were docs I couldn't open on BB10 that opened fine with Word on Android).

With BB World shutting down next year though I wouldn't recommend buying any BB10 device now for serious work as we don't know the full effect of the closure.
    02-14-18 01:27 PM
    Yes you right,
    So can't I suggest as cheap laptops for students market price on my country is around 100euro
    So as for price u get a lot of things, is not a bad deal as of my experience
    BB10 phones are not laptops - unlike a laptop, BB10 devices are directly tied to and heavily dependent on BlackBerry services and servers that are steadily being shut down, with the big shutdown to occur on 12/31/2019.

A laptop can have parts replaced, but more importantly, it can have the software replaced. You can run Windows, several versions of Linux, and even things like Chrome apps within a browser. You can't change the OS on a BB10 phone, and the OS is closed-source and the bootloader is locked, so there can be no third-party OS development.

Of course, you are free to do as you like, but if you fail to inform your viewers about the whole story, including the impending shutdown of BB World and the fact that the Android Runtime is forever stuck at v4.3 and doesn't support Google Mobile Services and so many Android-related things won't work even with work-arounds, then you'll have viewers buy those phones and then be upset with you when they learn the truth. Just something to think about.
    02-14-18 02:27 PM
    BB10 phones are not laptops - unlike a laptop, BB10 devices are directly tied to and heavily dependent on BlackBerry services and servers that are steadily being shut down, with the big shutdown to occur on 12/31/2019.

A laptop can have parts replaced, but more importantly, it can have the software replaced. You can run Windows, several versions of Linux, and even things like Chrome apps within a browser. You can't change the OS on a BB10 phone, and the OS is closed-source and the bootloader is locked, so there can be no third-party OS development.

Of course, you are free to do as you like, but if you fail to inform your viewers about the whole story, including the impending shutdown of BB World and the fact that the Android Runtime is forever stuck at v4.3 and doesn't support Google Mobile Services and so many Android-related things won't work even with work-arounds, then you'll have viewers buy those phones and then be upset with you when they learn the truth. Just something to think about.
    True dat

Posted via CB10
    02-14-18 10:05 PM