Hello everybody. I recently repaired a passport in a repair shop after a serious water damage. Everything went fine until now that is requiring the unlocking code. I already typed in the code and it says wrong code. I dont understand why since I never changed the device code. I have only 5 attempts left. Can anybody help me how to unlock the device? And what happen if I cant unlock the device? Would I be able to open it even after the wipe that happens automatically after? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks for reading!
    06-30-17 07:42 AM
    Hello everybody. I recently repaired a passport in a repair shop after a serious water damage. Everything went fine until now that is requiring the unlocking code. I already typed in the code and it says wrong code. I dont understand why since I never changed the device code. I have only 5 attempts left. Can anybody help me how to unlock the device? And what happen if I cant unlock the device? Would I be able to open it even after the wipe that happens automatically after? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks for reading!
    do you turn on blackberry protect?
    is this code to open screen menu?

 Passport SE - SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2163
    06-30-17 07:52 AM
    Reload
    06-30-17 07:56 AM
    do you turn on blackberry protect?
    is this code to open screen menu?

Yeah, blackberry protect was on when the device ended up on water and then I coudnt open it anymore, now is asking for the code to open screen menu like u said and the only code that I have for the device is not working
    06-30-17 08:02 AM
    Yeah, blackberry protect was on when the device ended up on water and then I coudnt open it anymore, now is asking for the code to open screen menu like u said and the only code that I have for the device is not working
    if your blackberry protect is on and you cant unlock or you forgot the password, you have to go blackberry service center to unlock your blackberry ID /protect.

but if you still know the blackberry protect password although your screen lock never know the password, you can fill it until 10times, it will wipe itself after it. but your datas will lost.

06-30-17 08:14 AM
    if your blackberry protect is on and you cant unlock or you forgot the password, you have to go blackberry service center to unlock your blackberry ID /protect.

but if you still know the blackberry protect password although your screen lock never know the password, you can fill it until 10times, it will wipe itself after it. but your datas will lost.

Finally I unlocked it with the same code, I dont know why It didn't accept the code before but now I managed to unlock it with the same code, seems weird but anyway its unlocked now and running great. Thanks
    06-30-17 08:35 AM
    Finally I unlocked it with the same code, I dont know why It didn't accept the code before but now I managed to unlock it with the same code, seems weird but anyway its unlocked now and running great. Thanks
    nice sound, i think you wrong input codes. but i happy to hear that. nice day

06-30-17 08:57 AM
    nice sound, i think you wrong input codes. but i happy to hear that. nice day

Maybe, dont know how but thank god I managed to unlock it. Thanks
    06-30-17 09:34 AM