Hello guys, I have a BB passport silver edition with physical keyboard touch issue,
    I just wiped my phone and now I can't start OS cause of Essential Gestures test at the fist setup.
    I saw that someone Bypassed the same problem on Z10 so I wish someone help me do it on my Passport too..
    Thanks
    02-28-21 12:50 PM
    Hello guys, I have a BB passport silver edition with physical keyboard touch issue,
    I just wiped my phone and now I can't start OS cause of Essential Gestures test at the fist setup.
    I saw that someone Bypassed the same problem on Z10 so I wish someone help me do it on my Passport too..
    Thanks
    Run the autoloader from your PC and try again.

https://mega.nz/file/1NZ1SQBB#yL_ZV5...1-Opwv7f6JCxhM
    justphemy likes this.
    02-28-21 05:26 PM
    Thanks man, I install it but it's just like that and ask me to check keyboard touch again so what should I do now?
    02-28-21 07:04 PM
    Thanks man, I install it but it's just like that and ask me to check keyboard touch again so what should I do now?
    Then the problem isn't software.
    02-28-21 09:04 PM
    Yes it is, I said the touch of the physical keyboard is not working and i need a way to skip this step of setup
    02-28-21 09:08 PM
    You may have to find/buy a usb dongle, attach a wireless mouse adapter and perform the gestures with a mouse attached.
    02-28-21 09:09 PM
    I try it too, but the mouse pointer did not work for it
    02-28-21 09:11 PM
    That's some BS if you aren't able to bypass that. Because, as we all know, the keyboard scrolling feature is most definitely NOT an essential gesture.
    03-01-21 12:29 AM
    I try it too, but the mouse pointer did not work for it
    I think you have fairly significant damage to your hardware. Replace parts or time for a new device. Other than what you have tried, I'm out of ideas.
    03-01-21 07:49 AM
    Try unplugging the battery. You will have to remove the back cover.

Step one: remove SIM and Micro SD card if installed.
    2: remove the 3 screw TORX at top.
    3: careful remove back working around from top to bottom. Do not just pull as back will crack very easy.
    4: once cover is off battery is (contact) is held down with another TORX screw. Do not pry up with anything steel. Plastic must be used. Once this takes place wait 10 min. Than snap back on (make sure it is lined up). Then turn on and check.
    03-01-21 08:39 AM