I've heard people say u need some time to get use to it, but I'm having trouble with the size of the phone.
    One handed is nearly painful.
    Two handed is fine and made for it.
    It seems though that the phone, and specially the OS, is needed to be handled one handed as well. Meaning click here. Tab there to open. To close. To options. Etc.
    I bought it at AT&T, so essentially have about 14 days to try it before I can't return.
    But the specs. The screen. The battery are amazing and It's hard for me to give that up for the classic.
    The passport showed me that BlackBerry is still much alive and it shows me the great potential it has moving forward, but it's almost like I need to use a one handed phone (AKA classic).

Thoughts?
    05-23-15 08:12 PM
    If you rely on one handed operation this phone is not for you..

Posted via CB10
    RyanGermann likes this.
    05-23-15 08:24 PM
    I don't know what anybody can do for you. If the Passport is making you feel physically uncomfortable, then maybe you should switch to a Classic. I can't speak for everyone on here, but it was a little unusual for me at first as well. After a couple of days though, I was flying around the phone. I can even touch type without looking now, with the exception if I need the on screen sections of the keyboard.

I have never used my phone one-handed except to answer a call. The phone should be handled with both hands when doing complex tasks on it, otherwise there is a significant risk of you dropping it.

I use my device as a mini computer first, phone second, so I have no problems with consistent two handed usage.

If you don't feel it's for you, make the jump to the Classic. Don't hesitate, it's your money, do what you gotta do.

-- Passport, VMO, Toronto CA
    05-23-15 08:28 PM
    Took me at least 10 days but now it is totally natural. Give it a bit. You will love it

I came from a q10

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 09:28 PM
    Take 13 days and use the **** of it. Then decide on the 14th day to return it or keep it.

I bet you'll keep it
    cazato likes this.
    05-23-15 09:58 PM
    This is a pocket computer. Try to get used to two hands. If not, the Z30 is still a great phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    05-23-15 10:09 PM
    If you are uncomfortable with it, return it and get something that you will be comfortable...

Life is short bro...

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 11:55 PM
    It sounds like you have only used it for a short time period. It does take a while to get used to. I've had mine for about six months and use it often with one hand without difficulty. Having said that I have always typed with two thumbs so using two hands for my writing and editing comes natural to me as I've never typed one handed.

Having said all that, every use case is different and you are the only person who can speak to your style of use. What is most important to you - battery life, great screen and speakers, one handed use? You've got time to figure it out. And you seem to be the type to use that time wisely.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 12:24 AM
    I've heard people say u need some time to get use to it, but I'm having trouble with the size of the phone.
    One handed is nearly painful.
    Two handed is fine and made for it.
    It seems though that the phone, and specially the OS, is needed to be handled one handed as well. Meaning click here. Tab there to open. To close. To options. Etc.
    I bought it at AT&T, so essentially have about 14 days to try it before I can't return.
    But the specs. The screen. The battery are amazing and It's hard for me to give that up for the classic.
    The passport showed me that BlackBerry is still much alive and it shows me the great potential it has moving forward, but it's almost like I need to use a one handed phone (AKA classic).

Thoughts?
    -My iPhone seems so small in my hand after I use the Classic, but the full keyboard is where my heart is.
    05-24-15 12:37 AM
    I sometimes still miss my Z10 because I could use it one handed. However, when I pick up my Z10, it seems too tiny now. I do feel like I compromise convenience a bit to use a phone this large, but my eyes refuse to let me switch back, and the battery, how could I go to a lesser battery now?

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 01:38 AM
    Took me at least 10 days but now it is totally natural. Give it a bit. You will love it

I came from a q10

Posted via CB10
    I'm considering giving it about a week to ten days also.
    I do have a body glove case on it (like a otterbox) and I'm wondering if that's making it more wider also. I might go naked for a few days and see.
    05-24-15 09:33 AM
    If you are uncomfortable with it, return it and get something that you will be comfortable...

Life is short bro...

Posted via CB10
    Life is short. I guess I can stay with it and then see what the slider has to offer. Bc I really need a big battery like the passport.
    05-24-15 09:35 AM
    Thanks for the advice.
    I think like most of u said I need to give it a little bit longer time and also I'm going to try going commando and see if that makes a difference, I do think it will.
    05-24-15 09:39 AM
    In the extreme case. LoL

need help-thanko-thumb-extender-extension-finger-phone-touchscreen-3.jpg
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    05-24-15 09:50 AM
    Life is short. I guess I can stay with it and then see what the slider has to offer. Bc I really need a big battery like the passport.
    Welcome aboard, then...

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 09:52 AM