I am about ready to go back to the Passport but cant recall if certain apps are available. I checked BB App World and it has been down due to maintenance for over a week. Can y'all answer the below info. Prefer not to side load Google Playstore

App for tracking walking, jogging, etc (that will map it)

App for QR Bar Code Scanner

Here Maps or something like it that's decent

Spotify

On a side note can these be accessed via web:

Google Sheets

Google Photos

Thanks.
    Last edited by Idontgetiphones; 08-14-17 at 04:53 PM.
    08-14-17 04:08 PM
    It looks like nobody is a using Passport any longer. Maybe the Passport is dead and I am trying to hold onto the glory days.
    08-15-17 08:04 AM
    You shouldn't go back to the passport.
    08-15-17 11:41 AM
    Yeah, don't bother.
    08-15-17 12:04 PM
    Wow, helpful bunch!

To the OP, I can speak to a few of your requests:

Cascarun -- great for running but covers other activity too.

Navfree -- GPS with offline maps. There are paid options that may be better but this is free, native, and work's great IMO.

I can check the other items shortly too. It's pretty clear that you wanted help on specific apps/sites and the responses that followed are rather disappointing.

Hth in a small way. It's a great device that for sure has limitations but still has utility today.

Posted via CB10
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    08-15-17 12:36 PM
    I loved it a year ago. Has that much changed in the past year? Is it lacking support? Its a shame to see one of the best devised every fizzling out. Thanks for the comments.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    08-15-17 12:37 PM
    It looks like nobody is a using Passport any longer. Maybe the Passport is dead and I am trying to hold onto the glory days.
    You have apps that you want to use and services that you want your phone to integrate with.

I haven't used my passport in a very long time because of these issues. If you squint hard enough, you can kind of sort of somehow make it work, but other phones like KEYone are so much more capable now.
    08-15-17 12:37 PM
    Yeah you are correct. Just dont want t spend the Keyone money, and I fond of the Passport but suppose I may need to face facts.
    08-15-17 12:44 PM
    Yeah you are correct. Just dont want t spend the Keyone money, and I fond of the Passport but suppose I may need to face facts.
    It's a three year old, unsupported device. The world has moved on - BlackBerry most of all.
    08-15-17 02:13 PM
    Truth hurts sometimes haha, I suppose you are right.
    08-15-17 02:30 PM
    Truth hurts sometimes haha, I suppose you are right.
    Why not try out what you're looking for to be certain before you move onto another device? (sorry haven't had a chance to check, but if you have the PP in hand it's worth a try -- nothing to lose!)

Posted via CB10
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    08-15-17 06:17 PM
    I have had two in the past but it has been a year. Just not sure it's the same device it was back then. I need to trade my priv for a passport so at this time I have no pp in hand
    08-15-17 06:26 PM
    I have had two in the past but it has been a year. Just not sure it's the same device it was back then. I need to trade my priv for a passport so at this time I have no pp in hand
    Keep your PRIV. Move forward and trade your PRIV for a KEYone when you're able to. Don't go backwards. Passport is a fun second device, not an only device unless you have other mobile option like an IOS/Android tablet.
    08-15-17 06:52 PM
    Just a year? No real difference then, maybe a few services have dropped support.
    08-15-17 07:03 PM
    I have the KEYone and before the S8+ dteck50, PRíV, Iphone 7, Passport and all the other bb10 phones. The KEYone is better but for some reason I want the Passport to make a come back. The passport is by far my favorite
    08-15-17 07:19 PM
    Yeah I just got rid of my iphone7 plus and want to go back to passport
    08-15-17 07:32 PM
    This likely won't make sense but here goes anyhow. With my iphones and android I feel like I fiddle with social media when bored and I hate that. I hate social media I feel like with my passport I didn't waste time fiddling with stupid things I just used it when needed and I miss that so much.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    08-15-17 07:35 PM
    This likely won't make sense but here goes anyhow. With my iphones and android I feel like I fiddle with social media when bored and I hate that. I hate social media I feel like with my passport I didn't waste time fiddling with stupid things I just used it when needed and I miss that so much.
    If you don't want to be distracted by apps, then Passport is your answer.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    08-15-17 08:41 PM
    It's social media that's annoying I do have a need for a few basic things as noted at the top
    08-15-17 08:47 PM
    It's social media that's annoying I do have a need for a few basic things as noted at the top
    ICI - Impulse Control Issues ?
    Idontgetiphones likes this.
    08-15-17 09:44 PM
    I used to fiddle with stupid things on my Passport and Classic as much as I did or do on my iPhone or Android phone. There are some great native Twitter clients for BB10, and somehow I could even get Telegram to work quite well, etc.
    I wouldn't bet on a Passport to help gain back time from reduced social media options.....a dumb phone is the only option I'm afraid. Or more discipline, which I don't have...
    08-16-17 03:44 AM
    I've been with passport as my main device for a month now

Everything you asked for works fine! Go back it's perfect!

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    Idontgetiphones and rarsen like this.
    08-16-17 03:51 AM
    Thank you everyone
    08-16-17 05:30 AM
    Keep your PRIV. Move forward and trade your PRIV for a KEYone when you're able to. Don't go backwards. Passport is a fun second device, not an only device unless you have other mobile option like an IOS/Android tablet.
    How in the world would you be able to trade in a KEYone for a PRIV? Like who would even be "gullible" enough for such a deal?
    08-16-17 05:37 AM
    How in the world would you be able to trade in a KEYone for a PRIV? Like who would even be "gullible" enough for such a deal?
    No. I meant, As in get rid of your PRIV for a KEYone when you can finally afford to.
    08-16-17 06:50 AM
32 12