Hello everyone a developer who's company is called Nemory Studios made a native uber client in BlackBerry world, it's available for 2.99 currently check it out
    Check out Ober for Uber in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59983021

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 02:34 PM
    11-10-15 02:45 PM
    Nice! I'm buying.
    11-10-15 04:57 PM
    Nice to see some devs still care about BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 05:45 PM
    Checking it out right now.

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    11-10-15 05:50 PM
    It's also free at https://m.uber.com but 3 bulks isn't bad if it's built solidly.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 06:00 PM
    It's also free at https://m.uber.com but 3 bulks isn't bad if it's built solidly.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    True the mobile site is free, but it's that reasoning precisely why no one really develops for BlackBerry world

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 06:08 PM
    Hello

I have signed up a couple of days ago - but cannot login to the mobile site or with Ober using a Passport). I did contact Uber - but got a canned response

Do I just wait?

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 06:09 PM
    Hello

I have signed up a couple of days ago - but cannot login to the mobile site or with Ober using a Passport). I did contact Uber - but got a canned response

Do I just wait?

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately I just created this post to spread the word, best I can tell you is contact the developer not uber

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 11:22 PM
    Hello

Do I just wait?

Posted via CB10
    Hi, yes it takes a couple days for them to respond. Once they enable your account for mobile site use it is pretty decent. Not as good as the app I'm sure but it's decent.

I think I'll purchase this app just for the heck of supporting the dev.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 07:17 AM
    I do not advise this app.
    Actually the app doesn't fit right on the passport screen. I am kind of disappointing.
    And it seems to be the mobile version embedded inside the app.
    Even in the appworld, the first picture is cut at the button too!

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 10:49 AM
    I do not recommend as it is. The circle at the button is cut. This app is a joke. I guess he wanted to cut the Google logo. (Let's say hide).

Ober :

Attachment 380091

The Internet version :

Attachment 380092
    11-11-15 10:50 AM
    Thanks but no thanks. I don't know why are you promoting this Dev's app. A friend of mine and thousands of other people bought his shi**y app called Messenger for Facebook pro. It doesn't work anymore and it's been more than month. People are still buying it and are losing money. This guy won't remove the app from BlackBerry World. He's a thief! I was gonna buy the app top but thankfully I read the reviews already. He just wanted everyone's money. Won't even provide a refund.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:00 AM
    I can confirm he is a thief indeed. Just wrote an email to him. He bull**** me.
    His answer :

"You need to accept all permissions to have a great ui. Ober is a Hybrid of the mobile site, with native app functionalities.*

Please accept all permissions"

So for him I have to accept all the permissions to have the normal UI.
    The native functionalities are none.

How can we report this guy. I will write an email to blackberry. And also on twitter

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:10 AM
    [QUOTE=Blackberry-Prince;12068972 Won't even provide a refund.

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]

It's BlackBerry that handle refunds.

Through this as far as I remember : https://salesforce.services.blackber.../bbworld?ln=en

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    11-11-15 11:11 AM
    His answer :

"You need to accept all permissions to have a great ui. Ober is a Hybrid of the mobile site, with native app functionalities.*

How can we report this guy. I will write an email to blackberry. And also on twitter

Posted via CB10
    So if you accept all permissions as he suggested does it work better? I am confused? Have you tried the troubleshooting steps the developer recommended or not?

I would like to know before I purchase this app.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:21 AM
    Not at all. I did it when I install the app. It is the same. It is just bull**** that's all it is. He wanted to hide the Google logo

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:30 AM
    There is a patched android version of the uber app that works just fine.
    11-11-15 01:21 PM
    The bottom is cut off, and I do not know if it's better than a webpage as mine webpage do not work on my passport

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 04:10 PM
    There is a patched android version of the uber app that works just fine.
    Can you give more information? Because I really need uber working on my phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 04:11 PM
    11-11-15 05:16 PM
    Hello everyone a developer who's company is called Nemory Studios made a native uber client in BlackBerry world, it's available for 2.99 currently check it out
    Check out Ober for Uber in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59983021

Posted via CB10
    Thank you very much for sharing!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 06:05 AM
    I do not advise this app.
    Actually the app doesn't fit right on the passport screen. I am kind of disappointing.
    And it seems to be the mobile version embedded inside the app.
    Even in the appworld, the first picture is cut at the button too!

Posted via CB10
    The passport fit issue will be fixed in an update. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    mister2d likes this.
    11-12-15 06:06 AM
    Can you give more information? Because I really need uber working on my phone.

Posted via CB10
    Honestly, just use the mobile site: m.uber.com. You need to have Uber enable the mobile site for use on your Passport, but it only took three hours for them to respond to the request and enable my Passport to use the mobile site.

An app would be nice but this Ober app seems like a poor wrap of the mobile site. I've tried the patched app, which did work, but I had very high battery drain when dunning it. The mobile site is pretty perfect.

Posted via CB10
    LibertyPhone likes this.
    11-12-15 08:59 PM
    His answer :

Posted via CB10
    Yeah do it. He's also on twitter and responds to everyone who have problems with his apps. He didn't respond to be because I used bad language. Because he deserves it. I don't and will not use his apps.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 12:29 AM
30 12