My BETA ZONE Facebook app still works .

As a matter of fact, I deleted it and reinstall just to confirm I'm not crazy
    nobbynobrains likes this.
    04-04-16 01:31 PM
    Working just fine....hub doing its job so far.

Black OG Passport 
    04-04-16 02:28 PM
    Well, I'm happy it still works. Sorry Nemory Studios but I'm not a fan of Face10's layout (Although Inst10 is great!). I prefer the native app because it's similar to that of the older iPhone versions, where a separate app wasn't needed to send a message...

Passport
    xKingHopy likes this.
    04-04-16 08:03 PM
    I got the old app back by reinstalling beta zone and installing the last beta. It's from April 2015 but is the old app. So far so good

Posted via CB10
    I did the same thing and FB continues to work. I like the native FB app for the calendar integration but I also have Face10 for all other things. I love the dark theme on Face10.
    04-05-16 08:51 AM
    I do miss the calendar integration for birthdays etc but, overall, I'm using Face10 for more functionality.
    04-05-16 09:01 AM
    Honestly I like the native app with all its bugs and flaws way more than face10. On the same line I have to say I only rely on the hub notifications for group posts and messages. Then I move on to the browser. Face10 isn't really my cup of tea but I understand that's it's a great app with decent user experience for others.

 Gentlemen, it has been a privilege playing with you! PP OG 
    04-06-16 04:08 AM
    Honestly I like the native app with all its bugs and flaws way more than face10. On the same line I have to say I only rely on the hub notifications for group posts and messages. Then I move on to the browser. Face10 isn't really my cup of tea but I understand that's it's a great app with decent user experience for others.

 Gentlemen, it has been a privilege playing with you! PP OG 
    Same here. Native for integration side of things. And than a homescreen short cut to the Web for everything else.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 05:22 AM
    Damn! I shouldn't believe too much in 'article'...

Is there any way to get back the previous version of Facebook other than security-wipe?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 06:59 AM
    Damn! I shouldn't believe too much in 'article'...

Is there any way to get back the previous version of Facebook other than security-wipe?

Posted via CB10
    Someone mention going to beta zone and downloading it from there.

Or uninstall Facebook and log back in with the stock Facebook that came with the phone.
    04-06-16 09:17 AM
    I was happy to see this still working. There is a way to set up the calendar so it pulls birthdays from facebook, I did this before I realized I can get rid of facebook contact entries, but it doesn't have the cute lil cake icon.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 11:24 AM
    Is there a way to save an installer? Is the .bar file the equivalent of the .apks on android?
    04-09-16 02:00 PM
    Is there a way to save an installer? Is the .bar file the equivalent of the .apks on android?
    https://mega.nz/#!IgkC3bxZ!EqLZeqsMc...S35d-RZXNUoUpw
    04-09-16 02:21 PM
    Thank you! but wasn't 10.6.31.2 the last ver. before the web based app showed up?
    04-09-16 02:42 PM
    My facebook app no longer works. It links me straight to the facebook Web when I click on the app.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 04:39 PM
    Thank you! but wasn't 10.6.31.2 the last ver. before the web based app showed up?
    No idea. I plucked that out of one of the os
    04-09-16 06:58 PM
    Dumb... just put the ******** app out of its misery now.
    Keep it running? Why so more and more features keep failing so and damage BlackBerry image even more?
    If I was CEO, I'd kill immediately. I rather not have a Facebook app than to give user (current and new) a terrible experience. What an embarrassment...I guess none of you people never owned a PLaybook and lived through the slow. Death of its zombie Facebook app.
    I've been using the browser for months now, USE THAT!
    And if you're one of those people that are addicted to social media and must have notifications, download the 3rd party app, which I hear is a great replacement. But for fawk sakes, let the native app die

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 07:08 PM
    Obviously, none of the BlackBerry top management still using BB10 devices - and that includes Mr. Chen... otherwise, they would feel that 'terrible' and 'shameful' feelings...

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    04-09-16 11:34 PM
    Personally I just use a web link to my FB and even YouTube account. I can't recall the last time I used the app on even my Note 3.
    04-10-16 12:01 AM
    Mine works the same (and as poorly) as always. Did not download newer downgrade.
    04-10-16 12:18 AM
    Mine kept working even after a few days from March 31st. Unfortunately, it has since closed by itself moments after I'd open the app... and no, I did not update the app.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 07:05 AM
    My BETA ZONE Facebook app still works .

As a matter of fact, I deleted it and reinstall just to confirm I'm not crazy
    Can u upload bar file to it?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    04-11-16 07:35 AM
    I know we should let the app die, but it is still working for me as it was before the announcement. I am a light social media user, so for me the blackberry Facebook client was great, and one of the things I really like about BBM is the direct integration into hub, calendar and contacts!

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 11:35 AM
    Still working on my Z10 too.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 02:34 PM
    ..it's dead. If it is still working for you that is great, but it will probably get worse as days go by. Mine was fine until it started crashing every time I opened it starting April 5th. I won't lie though...the web version is way better than the native app.
    04-12-16 10:27 AM
    Can't argue with that since you connect directly to the website. I must say that the app is pretty buggy and I don't use it that much indeed, but it's nice to still get de hub notifications till it definitely goes kaboom!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 03:07 PM
59 123