I usually see "top 10" Passport games lists compromising of lame *** and expensive BB10 Games and whenever I try to search top Android games for Passport, I only find results for Android phones.

Based on your personal experiences as a real Passport Owner, what games are must haves regardless of the cost that I should be downloading?

This phone is a beast for both day to day work and reading articles. Why not take advantage of the hardware by trying out some sick games??

Please mention the version of the apk if applicable.

My contribution? If you have some spare change on your Visa, try out Canabalt. The screen is not absolutely the best, but you're able to enjoy the game regardless. Some of the main menu functions are glitched slightly, but it does not affect the core single player experience. I'm used to playing this on the PLAYBOOK tablet though so I may have some bias after all. Like I said, give it a shot only if you have spare change laying around. Courtesy of the BlackBerry store version. I'm not sure if the the googleplaystore version is compatible (though I believe they're the same versions), why risk losing the money if you can't guarantee it works. Maybe some else can give insight as it is a dollar or two cheaper on the googleplaystore.

Just as a sidenote, if you don't know how to patch apks and automatically believe in your own smuggy farts that blackberry made games are God's gift, please don't bother to comment as I want people with a little bit of appreciation for these devices to suggest decent games.

Your turn!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 10:39 PM
    No one plays games!?!?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 04:20 PM
    Too busy bring productive?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 07:30 PM
    I guess so I just assumed there would be at least a few people who would have invested their time towards it. No worries! Just going to need to kill some time during Christmas break. Happy holidays to everyone regardless!

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 07:37 PM
    I don't have my passport yet, still waiting, but the only game I play on my z30 right now is alien creeps.
    Happy holidays to you too.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 07:45 PM
    Only one game I have on my phone and play. Great big war game. Downloaded from BlackBerry world. It's addictive.
    I tried the Star Wars android apk but keeps telling me it needs an update.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 10:35 PM
    Vector Wars!

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    12-15-15 11:57 PM
    Monument valley, temple run, mahjong. I have them but rarely play games... Rather surf reddit and forums...

 Passport SE 
    12-16-15 12:01 AM