Nobody knows the real price. So please stop :-D

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 02:15 PM
    I think this is the BlackBerry to rule them all.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    May very well be...I sincerely hope so.

? CB10 ?
    neoberry99 likes this.
    06-05-14 03:54 PM
    I'm not too worried about if the keyboard is too small and not well balanced. People will adapt to it. I will adapt to it.

? CB10 ?
    06-05-14 03:56 PM
    Flagships are all being pressured for price by excellent mid and low end phones. The days of the 700 dollar high end phone is coming to an end probably 600 tops I can see the day coming where 300- 500 is the norm for high end phones.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    06-12-14 01:40 AM
    So from DJ post on the frontpage:

"They got a look at the BlackBerry Windermere, Classic, Z3 LTE and the next Porsche Design QWERTY device. I'm told that the BlackBerry Windermere looks very much like the images we have been seeing lately and looks a lot nicer in person than in the pictures. Also, that it's about passport-sized."
    06-12-14 03:22 AM
    So from DJ post on the frontpage:

"They got a look at the BlackBerry Windermere, Classic, Z3 LTE and the next Porsche Design QWERTY device. I'm told that the BlackBerry Windermere looks very much like the images we have been seeing lately and looks a lot nicer in person than in the pictures. Also, that it's about passport-sized."
    I'm not sure how I feel about that. I wonder how balanced it feels in the hands with such a tiny keybo and massive screen. It just appears as though it would be incredibly difficult to hold and type on.

I was hoping for more rounded corners and a slightly larger "chin" as a counterbalance. But as far as the really sharp corners go, you could say the design direction is less Samsung Galaxy and more Sony Xperia

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 05:09 AM
    I'm not sure how I feel about that. I wonder how balanced it feels in the hands with such a tiny keybo and massive screen. It just appears as though it would be incredibly difficult to hold and type on.

I was hoping for more rounded corners and a slightly larger "chin" as a counterbalance. But as far as the really sharp corners go, you could say the design direction is less Samsung Galaxy and more Sony Xperia

Posted via CB10
    Well look very much like does not mean it is the same, I take it as it has the dimensions correct, the overall screen size/keyboard ratio, but I am sure the ergonomics will be perfect, they know it must and they know how to make it that way...
    06-12-14 07:21 AM
    Specs wise, if it turns out to be true, this device is mad. Even for the people who prefer experience than specs, we may begin to realize how much difference the specs would make to the experience... I hope Android apps will feel like native on this device.... Maybe that's why Chen believe he can let go their developer relationship team (again only rumor at this point) .

Posted via CB10 with Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3175
    06-12-14 07:42 AM
    The large magnets in the speakers at the bottom will probably balance the weight nicely and the fact that it's so wide makes it much easier to hold in 2 hands than a Z30
    06-12-14 07:43 AM
    I don't understand this capacitive touch. I probably didn't even spell it correctly.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 09:41 AM
135 ... 456