Guys,please be patient. Its not the final device. There will be very premium look for the final one.

On the final device there could be a shining brushed stainless steel bezel all around, a glass weave or something more premium on back cover and they may change the square edges to rounded. Apart from the square edges remaining will for sure will be there on final unit

Posted from my Black Beast Q10
    No its not the final device, BlackBerry will change it but he can look like this design not forget
    And for the os he run the SDK

Posted Via my Q10
    06-03-14 03:35 AM
    Do you guys think that's the final device they will release?

Posted via My Beast Q10
    06-03-14 05:01 AM
    Do you guys think that's the final device they will release?

Posted via My Beast Q10
    Nah, doubt it.

Posted via CB10
    neoberry99 likes this.
    06-03-14 05:06 AM
    Nah, doubt it.

Posted via CB10
    Hope you're right. Doesn't look like a dev alpha, or a final version either...

Posted via My Beast Q10
    06-03-14 05:12 AM
    My Z30 is the best at the moment. No any plan to shift.

Prithvi posted thru CB10 by Z30 (10.3.0.296/441)
    06-03-14 05:14 AM
    Guys,please be patient. Its not the final device. There will be very premium look for the final one.

On the final device there could be a shining brushed stainless steel bezel all around, a glass weave or something more premium on back cover and they may change the square edges to rounded. Apart from the square edges remaining will for sure will be there on final unit

I sure hope so!
    06-03-14 05:46 AM
    I'm good until the next touch device.
    LuisCast and menshawy like this.
    06-03-14 06:14 AM

Posted via My Beast Q10
    Not final version just look like this (same design of Z3 )

Posted Via my Q10
    06-03-14 06:30 AM
    The Z3 has square edges. Just saying
    06-03-14 08:51 AM
    I saw a different version of the Q30 that someone posted on u tube. It looked a lot more polished. It had an optional virtual tool belt that you could turn on or off and it had somewhat different specks listed like a 5 gig front facing camera. I am pretty sure that this is the real version any way it looked pretty sweet.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 09:20 AM
    I saw a different version of the Q30 that someone posted on u tube. It looked a lot more polished. It had an optional virtual tool belt that you could turn on or off and it had somewhat different specks listed like a 5 gig front facing camera. I am pretty sure that this is the real version any way it looked pretty sweet.

Posted via CB10
    Please share the link

06-03-14 09:30 AM
    This simply won't fly in the business and enterprise world. It doesn't have any the features that real "smartphones" have today, and it looks like someone took a press to a pager and flatten it down, making the screen bigger.
    06-03-14 09:45 AM
    The other thing to remember is that the classic has a 3.5 inch screen, much bigger than my bold 9900 or the q10
    06-03-14 10:31 AM
    This holdout will definitely consider it
    The other thing to remember is that the classic has a 3.5 inch screen, much bigger than my bold 9900 or the q10
    06-03-14 10:32 AM
    No it sounds like they wont! I'm actually excited for that capacitive keyboard alone. Everything else(The MAMMOTH SCREEN, camera, battery) is just a cherry on top

I just gotta wonder, will the trackpad holdouts go for something like this?
    This simply won't fly in the business and enterprise world. It doesn't have any the features that real "smartphones" have today, and it looks like someone took a press to a pager and flatten it down, making the screen bigger.
    I dont know....4.5" capacitive physical keyboard? Shyyyyyyt this is most definitely a game changer in the business community. Once people can purchase the device you will see a ton of reviews online....good ones too! Its reported that you can use the device in landscape mode and the pkb will be used as a trackpad for scrolling.

All I can say is...BlackBerry release the phone. Take my money. Keep me posted on software updates. Period.
    06-03-14 11:10 AM
    Frankly, if THAT is the final device, I'm out. In my opinion, there is only one work for it - ugly.

I'll get the Z30 successor AND a white Q10. But if it looks like that, I'll skip it.
    06-03-14 11:10 AM
    Frankly, if THAT is the final device, I'm out. In my opinion, there is only one work for it - ugly.

I'll get the Z30 successor AND a white Q10. But if it looks like that, I'll skip it.
    I'm sure (HOPEFULLY) this is a dev or a non-revised prototype that N4BB managed to get a hold of. I do see what you mean when you say it's ugly. The final could have the carbon weave back(Hopefully) and perhaps improved asthetics (Maybe more rounded corners)?
    06-03-14 11:17 AM
    If there is a definition of BOLD, then it's the Windermere - and I love it.
    06-03-14 11:39 AM
    as long as it's not triangular i don't really care how it looks...
    even this alleged dev device would be good for me if it brings some new features like a sensitive keyboard to scroll webpages and documents.
    I find it every day a little harder to wait for its launch, hurry Mr. Chen!
    06-03-14 11:46 AM
    The Z3 has square edges. Just saying
    I do think that the Z3's square, slick (boring) design might be the new BlackBerry language. Which means that these new Windmere images may be closer to the truth than we might have thought. But I don't think this is an example of the final design. Definitely a pre-production mockup. Probably similar dimensions, though.
    06-03-14 12:14 PM

Posted via My Beast Q10
    The pics of the final device will probably be posted on CB like it happened with the Z10

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 12:33 PM
    5 " Super AMOLED
    1440 X1440 1:AR
    BlackBerry 10.3
    Virtual Belt option
    125mm x 79mm
    Some what curved on the top and bottom and curved at the corners. I won't post the link to the u tube video. I saw it posted here on crack berry, I guess they took it down for a reason, just saying .

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 02:42 PM
    5 " Super AMOLED
    I hope so; I would personally like that extra half inch, on the previously reported 4.5, and I'd rather not go back to LCD.

125mm x 79mm
    ...however; At 5 inches, you'd have 89.8mm to the side for the display alone, so whatever your source, it would appear no more credible than you suggest. :7
    06-03-14 03:54 PM
  24. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Bold 9900.... with a bigger screen and top tier camera...

That's what I want!!!

Posted via CB10
    LuisCast likes this.
    06-03-14 07:43 PM
    Looking at it the only thing I can think of is that the screen includes the touch sensitive keyboard which I also suspect is also pressure sensitive and thus is not part of the display screen this would be the revolutionary new keyboard that every one is taking about.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 10:34 PM
135 12345 ...