This is a short list, but if I were czar of the world I would make these improvements to the Passport in the next OS update:

1. Eliminate size limitations for email & BBM attachments.
    2. Provide for a pop-up keyboard that would have the left side of the keyboard on the right half of the screen, and vice-versa (for one-handed typing).
    3. Allow the phone app to operate in QWERTY only mode, where the touch screen does nothing and all phone functions must be selected on the physical keyboard. The screen would display a map of which keys performed which functions.
    4. Allow insertion of photos in the body of emails.
    5. Include Onedrive/Google Drive/Sharepoint Online integration in the file manager, rather than just Box and Dropbox.
    6. Decode WINMAIL.DAT attachments.

...and that's the entire list, and then the phone is perfect in my mind.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 10:06 PM
    Pretty sure Onedrive, GD, and maybe ShareP are integrated into the File Manager. I know Onedrive is because I am using it.

Posted via CB10
    ATMJOE likes this.
    08-08-15 10:25 PM
    As a lecturer and illustrator I regularly have to email large attachments. I use dropbox, which allows me to just send someone a link to download files too large to attach. It has been a lifesaver. I have also found that attachment size is down to the email provider and type of account you have rather than the device...could be wrong on this, but at any rate I highly recommend dropbox, and this is also integrated with file manager...love that feature and it is one that I find truly productive and where BlackBerry is miles ahead of other companies.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 01:22 AM
    As a lecturer and illustrator I regularly have to email large attachments. I use dropbox, which allows me to just send someone a link to download files too large to attach. It has been a lifesaver. I have also found that attachment size is down to the email provider and type of account you have rather than the device...could be wrong on this, but at any rate I highly recommend dropbox, and this is also integrated with file manager...love that feature and it is one that I find truly productive and where BlackBerry is miles ahead of other companies.

Posted via CB10
    Email providers have their own size limits, but the device is imposing it's own. BlackBerry is well behind its competitors in being just about the only device left that does this.

I know this is true because I can use webmail to send an attachment that Hub rejects because it is too large.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 08:08 AM