Just so ya know, They make great Chia-pets.
    07-12-16 04:57 AM
    "My wife accidentally put my Passport in the washing machine"

As a wife, let me clarify that "It was your fault."

End of discussion.
    What???? you wifes have a secret rules that say Don't check your mates pockets when doing a wash?
    Sounds like a great trusting relationship

Ya know...I'm tired of hearing I'm innocent. It wasn't my fault!!!

If you were born on this planet you're guilty! PERIOD.
    Your birth certificate is proof of your guilt
    07-12-16 05:09 AM
    I did exactly that, since my wife, my daughter and my mother in law all own a xiaomi smartphone, I ordered one for myself. When Blackberry decides to release a good and affordable smartphone with pkb, then I will return.
    07-12-16 06:00 AM
    So I am sad to say that my Blackberry time is over. I don�t think it will work again, and with no BB10 os development and the Priv way to expensive it is time to say goodbye to Blackberry. For me it is sad, because I really want a smartphone with a pkb, and I loved the BB10 os. But with so many struggles with not existing apps and android apps only with lags, if at all, it makes no sense to buy another BB10 device.
    I would have stayed with my Passport till the end, but now the end has come way before the time I expected.
    Open it up, let it dry out. Disconnect battery. You can find on line how to remove the back cover. give it a few days in sunlight. Then see, what happens.
    07-12-16 12:32 PM
    My Playbook went into a lake and came back. Bombproof.
    07-12-16 04:34 PM
    Open it up, let it dry out. Disconnect battery. You can find on line how to remove the back cover. give it a few days in sunlight. Then see, what happens.
    Washing machine Dude......It will never come back to life.....NEVER....

Woof.
    07-12-16 09:01 PM
    You spent way more time with your Passport than your wife.

I think that's the problem.

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    07-12-16 11:53 PM
    Start a savings plan and get a new one. The passport is worth it. The passport gives you productivity without all the distracting apps like for instance snap chat. There are too many distracting apps, those other dvices to be worried about. For now get a cheap affordable android.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 11:54 PM
    you could just get a new priv for $300? - great deal... I remember it was like 800 when it came out!
    07-13-16 07:44 PM
    Here in Germany the cheapest offer is 650€ ~ 678$... thats way to much for me, especially since I will go on vacation next week.
    Next year, I will look for a new blackberry, then I will have the chance to get a new contract. (Not sure if that is the right word..)
    07-14-16 02:14 AM
    Are you still married?
    09-07-16 11:34 AM
    How the h#ll do you throw a piece of laundry in the washer with a Passport in the pocket and not feel it? This was obviously passive retaliation for something, or a plea for attention from a distant husband who wouldn't put down his Passport to spend time with his lonely wife.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 03:43 AM
    Here in Germany the cheapest offer is 650� ~ 678$... thats way to much for me, especially since I will go on vacation next week.
    If you are flying out from Frankfurt or Muchen, try the Travel Electronic shop inside the terminals. They may have a few BlackBerries at amazing prices. The beauty is you can then still claim tax refund afterward. My colleague got a original Passport in the Frankfurt airport shop for a little bit more than $400 the month after it was first introduced.
    (I can't quite remember the exact name of the shop, but I guess there are not many different electronic shops in an airport).

Posted from my  Passport
    09-19-16 05:05 AM
    accidentally?
    The way this usually happens is someone accidentally leaves their phone in their pant pocket. I have done that with my Q10 a few times, but always realized it in time to save it. The passport is much larger and harder to do that with.

Or perhaps he annoyed her and she just grabbed it off the nightstand...

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 08:15 AM
    Just buy another one! 200 dollars new on various buy and sell sights! Or just move on...

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    09-19-16 10:17 AM
    How the h#ll do you throw a piece of laundry in the washer with a Passport in the pocket and not feel it? This was obviously passive retaliation for something, or a plea for attention from a distant husband who wouldn't put down his Passport to spend time with his lonely wife.

Posted via CB10
    She's not a lonely wife. She just let him know if he leaves something in a pocket, its HIS fault.
    09-19-16 06:05 PM
    OG passport AZERTY version is available on eBay US for U$ 149 or so. Seller name is qualizell I believe. That price, plus shipping and EU tax to Germany is a bit more than U$ 200.

No idea why the French version shows up in the US.

Edit: the price is U$189 and the seller name is qualitycells.

Posted from my  Passport
    Last edited by littlebuff; 09-20-16 at 12:31 PM.
    09-20-16 05:19 AM
    She's not a lonely wife. She just let him know if he leaves something in a pocket, its HIS fault.
    That makes her an incompetent woman. Every one knows to check pockets before placing items in the laundry.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    09-20-16 03:47 PM
    That makes her an incompetent woman. Every one knows to check pockets before placing items in the laundry.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.

The incompetent person is a BlackBerry owner leaving his phone in a pocket.

Come on, if you love your BlackBerry the way the OP claimed he did, how would that EVER happen?
    andy957 likes this.
    09-20-16 06:27 PM
    OG passport AZERTY version is available
    What is an "OG" Passport? Didn't know there's a third version of the Passport.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-20-16 09:21 PM
    What is an "OG" Passport? Didn't know there's a third version of the Passport.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    The first Passport version (three colors) is sometimes called OG.

The AT&T version was the second.

The Passport SE was the third.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    09-20-16 09:25 PM
46 12