So I am sad to say that my Blackberry time is over. I don�t think it will work again, and with no BB10 os development and the Priv way to expensive it is time to say goodbye to Blackberry. For me it is sad, because I really want a smartphone with a pkb, and I loved the BB10 os. But with so many struggles with not existing apps and android apps only with lags, if at all, it makes no sense to buy another BB10 device.
    I would have stayed with my Passport till the end, but now the end has come way before the time I expected.
    07-11-16 08:09 AM
    Very sad....

But time does heal most wounds. That and a phone that you probably won't struggle all that much with..
    Holliefant and andy957 like this.
    07-11-16 08:11 AM
    you should divorce her now!
    07-11-16 08:19 AM
    I kind of laughed, sorry. Honestly, I wish that could happen to me so that I'd have a real reason to finally leave BlackBerry. I love the PKB too much to do it.

If you want a PKB, buy the Nexus LG 5X until the new BlackBerry Android PKB phone is out! I doubt it would be pricey.

Posted via PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    Holliefant likes this.
    07-11-16 08:20 AM
    I am torn between buying a cheap crappy android now, and wait for the new pkb Blackberry.. or maybe just buy a passport again and live with the lack of apps...
    I may have put it to strong, but I am no native English speaker. I love BB10 Os, it is a good and reliable OS. When there is a native app, all is well. So struggles might be a too hard word
    07-11-16 08:38 AM
    Like the line in "Stuart Little", at least it is very clean.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-11-16 09:01 AM
    Oh no

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    07-11-16 09:13 AM
    Ebay it as washer machined and buy a new one. Why cry?

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    07-11-16 10:37 AM
    Let it dry. Put it in rice. It might still work. Mine dropped in water after couple days was like never even happened

Posted via CB10
    phoenix55 likes this.
    07-11-16 10:55 AM
    Lol
    07-11-16 11:28 AM
    At least you got to buy a new phone rather than stuck on dead-end bb10

Posted via CB10
    07-11-16 11:44 AM
    That was unfortunate... well, I'd probably buy it again but I suggest to go for android this time. What a waste. See if it can be fixed somehow.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-16 11:54 AM
    Time to put her in the washing machine and see how she likes it. That poor Passport.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 and skinnymike1 like this.
    07-11-16 12:27 PM
    WOW... well what did u get? The Clean Slate edition?? Just curious.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-16 01:31 PM
    it is a good and reliable OS
    Well if you do need apps, Android can be as "good and reliable" as BlackBerry 10. Again, depends on usage or situation.

WOW... well what did u get? The Clean Slate edition?? Just curious.
    More like "Bleached Edition".
    07-11-16 05:54 PM
    So I am sad to say that my Blackberry time is over. I don�t think it will work again, and with no BB10 os development and the Priv way to expensive it is time to say goodbye to Blackberry. For me it is sad, because I really want a smartphone with a pkb, and I loved the BB10 os. But with so many struggles with not existing apps and android apps only with lags, if at all, it makes no sense to buy another BB10 device.
    I would have stayed with my Passport till the end, but now the end has come way before the time I expected.
    What about the AT&T Priv, its just $300.. The Rome will be later in 2017 according to the rumors so its a long wait.
    peregrineay likes this.
    07-11-16 07:53 PM
    As a rocker of a beautiful RED passport, I see only a few options.
    Divorce. Annulment. Capital punishment? Just sayin..

Posted via CB10
    07-11-16 08:30 PM
    accidentally?
    07-11-16 09:49 PM
    Who's your carrier?
    T-Mobile may still have some Priv in stores. And they do EIPs or leasing.
    07-11-16 10:03 PM
    Let it dry. Put it in rice. It might still work. Mine dropped in water after couple days was like never even happened
    I agree, give it a chance to dry out.
    07-11-16 10:05 PM
    "My wife accidentally put my Passport in the washing machine"

That Passport should've screamed "I'm drowning! I'm drowning!"
    07-11-16 10:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    I agree, give it a chance to dry out.
    Lol
    Agree...LOL
    07-11-16 10:25 PM
    "My wife accidentally put my Passport in the washing machine"

As a wife, let me clarify that "It was your fault."

End of discussion.
    07-12-16 12:18 AM
    I think Mercury will be the best next option for pkb

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 01:23 AM
    I am torn between buying a cheap crappy android now, and wait for the new pkb Blackberry.. or maybe just buy a passport again and live with the lack of apps...
    I may have put it to strong, but I am no native English speaker. I love BB10 Os, it is a good and reliable OS. When there is a native app, all is well. So struggles might be a too hard word
    Just buy those very cheap, good speced Xiaomi, doogee or similar devices! Plenty of power, you will survive until BlackBerry releases Mercury

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 01:24 AM
46 12