My Visual voicemail option just disappeared from my Passport's HUB.
    In its place is only the option VOICEMAIL, for which I must CALL.

Is this part of the demise and downfall of OS 10?

Posted via CB10
    02-01-19 03:41 PM
    it doesn't get any better with Blackdroid
    02-01-19 04:34 PM
    My Visual voicemail option just disappeared from my Passport's HUB.
    In its place is only the option VOICEMAIL, for which I must CALL.

Is this part of the demise and downfall of OS 10?

Posted via CB10
    Who’s your carrier and what’s their explanation?
    02-01-19 10:00 PM
    SOLVED:
    When my VISUAL VOICEMAIL Icon/Link disappeared from my HUB list, in its place appeared:
    "VOICEMAIL"

In the detailed list, the VOICEMAIL message stated that I had "10 Voicemails," which, when I tapped the message, a pop-up offered me the option to "Call Voicemail" or "Cancel."

I called Voicemail and the female voice repeated that I have 10 voicemails - which was the same number of Visual Voicemails that I had when the Visual Voicemails list had been active (I had listened to all of them at that time, but chose not to erase them).

I next listened to the 10 voicemails (again), and chose to delete all but two of them (NOTE: I forgot how to use 'old-fashioned' voicemail, because I've only used Visual Voicemail since, say, 2016, 2 years AFTER I got Passport - that is: using the "7" to delete, the "#" to go to the next voicemail, etc.).

After going thru the 10 voicemails, lo & behold, the voicemail system voice then said: "you have 57 saved messages" and proceeded to play them.

IMPORTANT: here was the 'snafu':
    My voicemail system was full.
    Because of that, the Visual Voicemail ceased to function.

Now, on previous occasions I would receive a message stating that my Voicemail Box was getting "Full"; & that I should delete some of my messages.

So, I went ahead & deleted some of my Visual Voicemails...unaware that I had 50+ previously saved voicemails (from before I started using Visual Voicemail in 2016).

I went ahead and deleted the 57 Voicemails and my Visual Voicemail icon reappeared in my HUB.

TMI?
    Whatever...if someone else experiences the loss of their Visual Voicemail, I hope this can solve the mystery.

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    HershL and ppeters914 like this.
    02-02-19 02:33 PM
    SOLVED:
    When my VISUAL VOICEMAIL Icon/Link disappeared from my HUB list, in its place appeared:
    "VOICEMAIL"

In the detailed list, the VOICEMAIL message stated that I had "10 Voicemails," which, when I tapped the message, a pop-up offered me the option to "Call Voicemail" or "Cancel."

I called Voicemail and the female voice repeated that I have 10 voicemails - which was the same number of Visual Voicemails that I had when the Visual Voicemails list had been active (I had listened to all of them at that time, but chose not to erase them).

I next listened to the 10 voicemails (again), and chose to delete all but two of them (NOTE: I forgot how to use 'old-fashioned' voicemail, because I've only used Visual Voicemail since, say, 2016, 2 years AFTER I got Passport - that is: using the "7" to delete, the "#" to go to the next voicemail, etc.).

After going thru the 10 voicemails, lo & behold, the voicemail system voice then said: "you have 57 saved messages" and proceeded to play them.

IMPORTANT: here was the 'snafu':
    My voicemail system was full.
    Because of that, the Visual Voicemail ceased to function.

Now, on previous occasions I would receive a message stating that my Voicemail Box was getting "Full"; & that I should delete some of my messages.

So, I went ahead & deleted some of my Visual Voicemails...unaware that I had 50+ previously saved voicemails (from before I started using Visual Voicemail in 2016).

I went ahead and deleted the 57 Voicemails and my Visual Voicemail icon reappeared in my HUB.

TMI?
    Whatever...if someone else experiences the loss of their Visual Voicemail, I hope this can solve the mystery.

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    Not TMI since it provides helpful context to possible cause and effect... thanks for sharing and keep posting....
    ppeters914 likes this.
    02-02-19 03:24 PM