I still frequent webOS Nation so I'm sure I'll be coming here for years to come also.
    I think webOS Nation is the most exciting place around these days. There are new LuneOS builds all the time (nightlies!), and the progress the devs are making is great. If you have a Nexus 4, there's all kinds of fun to be had.
    cbosdell likes this.
    02-21-16 11:28 PM
    I know the feeling. Now I just come here out of habit, not expecting to find anything. :-(

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 03:27 AM
    Same here!

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 04:00 AM
    Maybe with enough old stock Passports around we can use these for the next 10 years. What can stop us? Browser?

Right now the CPUs are very responsive. Why not use them for 3-5 years?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 04:02 AM
    I wanted to said what this post said long time ago.
    No more BB10 news only Priv.
    No good feeling at all.
    Nothing exited

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 04:09 AM
    Even I miss the days of loading the latest OS leak and finding out what's new, what's hidden in the OS, what has changed. It's up to BlackBerry to create excitement for their brand and it's a hard sell to regular folks to make EMM sound exciting lol.

Regular folks????? Ya mean like "Normal people??? On THIS planet?

How do you even begin to determine what Regular/Normal looks like?
    As far as i know, You may be able to find a "regular folk" in a museum (behind the glass) but other than that it's just the thing of fairy tales.

Tell ya what, considering everyone already knows that I'm the only sane person on the planet.. you're welcome to use me as an example of a "regular folk!

02-22-16 05:11 AM
    I also miss OS10 and the fun of installing leaks and playing around with tweaking the device. I also was the first customer at my local T Mobile to buy a z10 when it was launched here in the USA.

But, I feel Blackberry had to move into Android if they expect the hardware division to survive. I still come to this great site daily and I have also bought and use a Priv.

I am still active in a couple of BBM groups and have made some great friends along the way. I was recently made an ambassador on this great site which was an honor for me and I am here for the long haul.
    Thank You Ron . Agree with you .
    02-22-16 06:19 AM
    I noticed the change in myself. I remember two and half years back when I shifted from bold to z10, daily morning first thing with half closed eyes I used to open CrackBerry with full excitement. This continued and reached heights during the launch of BBM cross platform, leaked OS,snap, sachesi, bar files, cobalts thread on play store etc etc. Then I bought passport and the world was new again.

But I notice the change now. My visit to this awesome place has reduced drastically. I can see two main reasons for it - rare new BlackBerry 10 apps and updates and launch of BlackBerry Priv.

Well I am sure, priv launch has given CrackBerry a whole bunch of new readers and contributors. And may be the developers of bb10 also have migrated to android. Its time for priv owners to experience the excitement in CrackBerry like I used to do few years back.

I hope I again get addicted to this forum. It used to be super fun. All that excitement, uniqueness, first time users in beta. Wow.

Is there anything in future for me (bb10 os)?
    Where is the priv with bb10 OS?

Anyone feeling the same ?
    Attachment 391989

Posted via CB10
    I agree but think they be best with a passport se with Droid! I wouldn't buy it but just saying! Love my passport se just want our hot fix for deleting Droid apps is all......

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 07:41 AM
    I thought it was just me. I still come often, but often wonder why.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 07:48 AM
    I do miss those days as well. Racking up thousands of posts on CB. I definitely miss the feeling of being part of what seemed like the future (at least compared to BBOS)... watching something that was certainly imperfect grow and get better.

I bought a Priv for my wife hoping that I would steal it and buy her another (like what I did for the Passport), but... I just don't feel the same fire in the belly. Maybe it's because I'm busier at work nowadays, or... Maybe it's because it feels like 'our' scrappy BlackBerry project got folded into the main.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 07:53 AM
    I thought it was just me. I still come often, but often wonder why.

Posted via CB10
    I know your feelings brother. But suppose, just assume ok, CrackBerry has got more active readers/contributors after priv launch and recent developments at BlackBerry, then I guess we are on the wrong side brother.

I hope this was just my imagination and reality is different. Can anyone tell us the activity percentage here on CrackBerry pre and post priv launch ?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 07:55 AM
    I know your feelings brother. But suppose, just assume ok, CrackBerry has got more active readers/contributors after priv launch and recent developments at BlackBerry, then I guess we are on the wrong side brother.

I hope this was just my imagination and reality is different. Can anyone tell us the activity percentage here on CrackBerry pre and post priv launch ?

Posted via CB10
    The challenge is that most new Priv owners (who were not here already) would be less inclined to come here - they either have their own Android sites they like to visit, or the device "just works" and they aren't scouring the Internet looking for help.

That's why Crackberry needs as many searchable Priv articles as possible. We need to catch as many of them as we can.
    Prannoy Sarkar and eldricho like this.
    02-22-16 08:04 AM
    Even I miss the days of loading the latest OS leak and finding out what's new, what's hidden in the OS, what has changed. It's up to BlackBerry to create excitement for their brand and it's a hard sell to regular folks to make EMM sound exciting lol.
    Whats the change in CrackBerry in terms of posts/contributions/subscribers? Increasing or decreasing? I really wish you say its increasing!

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 09:05 AM
    Yes, many of us have noticed the change. When I was thinking of coming over to BlackBerry, it was the information I found on Crackberry that gave me the insight that I needed to make a decision. While topics like:
    New OS updates and links, Staff app recommendations, Help and How to's, Issues and Solutions, New Concept Device and New Device information ; were the things that kept me invested in the platform and coming back for more. But a sometimes over looked value was, a forum were people "with different experiences and views" shared their thoughts on the "BlackBerry Experience ". Whether you loved or hated it, BlackBerry was the focus of the conversation.
    Now the focus is: whose going to buy the company, what's up with John Chen, is Android going to be the main focus, what platform are you going to after BlackBerry.
    I believe there still some room left over for Crackberry to support those who still are left on the ship. Put down the Musical Instruments and help the remaining passengers to stay afloat while transitioning to safety. There's still folks depending on the ship to stay afloat a while longer, even after the Captain John has securing his space on the Golden Lifeboat.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by KNEBB; 02-22-16 at 09:17 AM.
    02-22-16 09:06 AM
    I feel the same but I think it's a good thing!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-22-16 11:10 AM
    I really wish you say its increasing!
    Sounds like you already know the answer lol. CrackBerry has always risen and fallen with BlackBerry and while BlackBerry as a company may be fine, the lack of devices is killing the general interest they once had. Pretty much comes down to one plain and simple fact. No steady flow of devices, no steady flow of interest. Also doesn't help when various parts of the organization keep delivering mixed messages.

'We're going all in on Android'... 'No new BB10 devices for 2016'... 'We're committed to the BB10 platform'

etc etc etc.

As I've said before, CrackBerry isn't going anywhere. Unlike some other BlackBerry sites who have folded and moved on, we'll be here for those who need help for the foreseeable future. As some have mentioned already, we still maintain webOS Nation. It is, of course, not overly active but it's still there standing.
    02-22-16 12:20 PM
    I need to buy one spare BlackBerry Passport and keep it in showcase for my future generations, with a note 'World's best productive and no nuisance phone, beaten by phones with candy, titans, Google play services, and fingerprint scanner beauty contest winner phone'.

I will make sure thats a red or SE passport.

Anyone interested in collecting and contributing cash for buying all BlackBerry shares and take controlling stakes??

As I write, CascaRun Pro sent me an update for its BlackBerry10 app, someone still working on bb10. I want to meet the developer and give him/her a hug for keeping the fighting spirit on unlike few others(kevin)
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    02-22-16 12:39 PM
    I need to buy one spare BlackBerry Passport and keep it in showcase for my future generations, with a note 'World's best productive and no nuisance phone, beaten by phones with candy, titans, Google play services, and fingerprint scanner beauty contest winner phone'.

I will make sure thats a red or SE passport.

Anyone interested in collecting and contributing cash for buying all BlackBerry shares and take controlling stakes??

As I write, CascaRun Pro sent me an update for its BlackBerry10 app, someone still working on bb10. I want to meet the developer and give him/her a hug for keeping the fighting spirit on unlike few others(kevin)
    Hi ! Prannoy , I have kept two Passport one Black and Silver in my stock . These legendary devices names IMHO will be forever etched in golden letters as the best ever phones launched by Blackberry .
    02-23-16 04:13 AM
    My visits to crackberry is almost the same, but getting out coz of nothing worth a read has increased exponentially

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    02-23-16 08:13 AM
44 12