I picked up a AT&T passport a couple of weeks ago and I have been using the device as my daily driver. I had the device unlocked by BlackBerryCodeSource.com and the folks there are great. I updated the device to OS 10.3.1.2480 using the non destructive update method and solved the flickering and GPS issues before they could bother me.

After a week, I have found myself liking the device, I like the rounded corners and the solid feel of the device. The keyboard seems to be a lot softer feeling then the original passport and I like the heavier feel on the AT&T model.

I am using the device on T Mobile USA and I get the same 4G/LTE signal as I did on my original factory unlocked model. I also like the rounded edge forum factor of the device and it makes it easier to grip and for one handed use. Overall I am happy with the new version and happy I picked one up for a great price off Craigslist.

I know it's a short review because the device is basically the same hardware wise and I found it to be more of a personal preference between buying the AT&T or the original version. For me, I find I am liking the AT&T version and happy I made the choice of buying one.

Sent from my lovely AT&T passport on T Mobile USA (10.3.1.2480)
    03-13-15 06:34 PM
    Thanks for the short review. I too have the AT&T Passport and really like the way it feels in my hand and in my pocket.
    03-13-15 07:46 PM
    I'm just happy whenever anyone buys anything off craigslist and doesn't get murdered.
    oscar01mx likes this.
    03-13-15 09:55 PM
    I am using the device on T Mobile USA and I get the same 4G/LTE signal as I did on my original factory unlocked model.
    Hate to bump this, but would you or anyone else be able to comment on how software updates work for an unlocked AT&T Passport on another carrier? Do you still receive OTA updates? Is flashing an update on your own an option?
    08-04-15 12:10 PM
    Hate to bump this, but would you or anyone else be able to comment on how software updates work for an unlocked AT&T Passport on another carrier? Do you still receive OTA updates? Is flashing an update on your own an option?
    Don't know about Ota updates but you can flash autoloaders and what not

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 12:15 PM
    When I was with AT&T my unlocked passport would get the most current OTA updates from blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 02:44 PM