I've had a Classic on my second line but last week replaced my iPhone with a new Passport following Apple's phone-wrecking 9.3 update. All Blackberry on the phone-side, now. Can't tell you guys how happy I am, overall.
    I am building a new LMT practice and expecting to launch it in about a week. The amount of stuff I've been able to do with the Passport via Exchange has been unreal.
    With the exception of some wonky Android apps that stopped working, I couldn't be happier. Even with the fact that I'm unable to use certain features, the productivity difference (for me) compared to my iPhone has been impressive. I'm not saying people "can't" get things done on an iPhone; just saying that personally, I'm way less distracted, able to accomplished tasks more quickly and really enjoy greater control of my core settings.

And that battery.....
    nanda_s and Marcaroni like this.
    04-06-16 02:22 PM
    Nice to hear. Best of luck in your endeavors.
    Marcaroni likes this.
    04-06-16 02:26 PM
    I've had a Classic on my second line but last week replaced my iPhone with a new Passport following Apple's phone-wrecking 9.3 update. All Blackberry on the phone-side, now. Can't tell you guys how happy I am, overall.
    I am building a new LMT practice and expecting to launch it in about a week. The amount of stuff I've been able to do with the Passport via Exchange has been unreal.
    With the exception of some wonky Android apps that stopped working, I couldn't be happier. Even with the fact that I'm unable to use certain features, the productivity difference (for me) compared to my iPhone has been impressive. I'm not saying people "can't" get things done on an iPhone; just saying that personally, I'm way less distracted, able to accomplished tasks more quickly and really enjoy greater control of my core settings.

And that battery.....
    Who ever had the opportunity to watch even one single episode of "Inspector Morse", the inspiring series based on the novels by Colin Dexter, where the late John Thaw gave birth to a legendary police inspector driving in his eternal red Jaguar.
    If Morse lived today, I presume the same exquisite taste would have driven him to the red BlackBerry Passport, in his never failing determination to always choose for the best.

You will certainly remember, Brookie229, that Morses first name indeed was Endeavour and that he was named after the first ship of Captain James Cook.

And as you know horses, Morses and‎ old soldiers never die, they just fade away.

But I hope BlackBerries may live forever, like Morses eternal red Jaguar...

BlackBerry Passport | 10.3.2.2836 | SQW100-1
    04-06-16 08:19 PM
    Same here!!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 03:54 AM
    I bought a BlackBerry Passport to replace my iPAD AIR as well as a Samsung Galaxy both being good electronic devices. The Passport is an excellent communications device especially traveling. As a heavy user, I perform lots of things everyday running 103 apps to include 27 android apps and manage to go all day without stressing where to find a charger. Browsing the Internet or searching the device is great. The call quality is almost unreal even in Italy and Jamaica. I paid $575 about half the price of an iPhone or the new Samsung S7. I appreciate technology, and believe the PP should the standard of what you should expect from a premium communications or mini-computer. The built quality of this phone doesn't get enough nearly praise. Good luck with your experience with the new device. TC

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 05:12 AM
    Love the Inspector Morse series. John Thaw was brilliant. Not sure if he would have a mobile or even like them but if he did it would certainly be a BlackBerry.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    04-07-16 09:32 AM
    Love the Inspector Morse series. John Thaw was brilliant. Not sure if he would have a mobile or even like them but if he did it would certainly be a BlackBerry.

This was supposed to be in response to @Macaroni's post.

04-07-16 09:33 AM