I just got it. Pictures don't do justice to this device. The Red is not as bright as it seems, it's the perfect shade, also is not as slippery as people claim. The screen, that screen! D: I'm in love!

Posted via CB10
    I know exactly what you mean, this device is beautiful and I cannot put it down!

Posted from my beautiful PassportSQW100-3/10.3.2.858
    marameansdemon likes this.
    11-27-15 08:00 AM
    Haven't quite figured out what to call her yet... it's been bugging me too

Posted from my beautiful PassportSQW100-3/10.3.2.858
    Call it Fred

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 08:10 AM
    If this helps in the naming of your Passport

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 08:14 AM
    I just got it. Pictures don't do justice to this device. The Red is not as bright as it seems, it's the perfect shade, also is not as slippery as people claim. The screen, that screen! D: I'm in love!

Posted via CB10
    Same feeling when I got my red passport enjoy really is a great device.

Posted via CB10
    marameansdemon likes this.
    11-27-15 09:01 AM
    Ordered a Passport OG last night taking advantage of the 20% discount.

Now the hard part is waiting.

Also purchased a case from Crackberry. BlackBerry OEM hard shell was 50% off plus another 25% off for Thanksgiving.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-27-15 09:56 AM
    I ordered mine Tuesday night! I was at a red light and something said, "hey, check the CrackBerry app..." I had been checking it along with the shopblackberry.com site AND the att.com site repeatedly for days waiting for a price drop. I saw the post and I ran home and ordered a black one, along with three cases and screen protector from Amazon. It all should be here Monday!

I'm kicking myself for not having the Passport delivered to my workplace like I usually do for my devices because I'll have to either wait another day for delivery so I can sign the slip for them to leave it on my doorstep, or drive 40 miles to the nearest FedEx pickup location. I might harass the delivery guy when he stops by my workplace..."I know it's on there! Just give it to me!" LOL jk...kinda...lol Either way, I'm excited!

*EDIT* I just received my Passport yesterday. I love this friggin' thing! I'm still getting used to how the keyboard works, but I'm really happy with it so far.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by alltorchedup; 12-02-15 at 10:25 AM.
    moody, Icardi101 and dakota403 like this.
    11-27-15 11:17 AM
    If this helps in the naming of your Passport

Posted via CB10
    OMG! That's funny!

Jaglenn's Passport
    11-27-15 12:12 PM
    I ordered my Passport for $475 CAD Tuesday and received it Thursday morning in Toronto. I received the shipping notification when the package was already in Toronto (from Indiana). I'm so surprised at how fast it came, since there's a delay warning at checkout and then shipping was 5-7 day. Pretty happy so far.
    diego.roscetti and moody like this.
    11-27-15 12:19 PM
    I am so happy with this that I cannot really express it in words. There's a slight learning curve to the keyboard. It's not as difficult to as I thought it would. I just got out of at&t and the representative that helped me was amazed with the phone. He had no idea that existed. All the time he held it he used it to say "�que belleza!" (what a beauty!). I even named it xD it was going to become another Mark-something but I decided to leave the Iron Man names.

Posted via CB10 from Dante, a Red & BlackBerry Passport.
    Icardi101 and BerrySoul like this.
    11-27-15 02:36 PM
    I am so happy with this that I cannot really express it in words. There's a slight learning curve to the keyboard. It's not as difficult to as I thought it would. I just got out of at&t and the representative that helped me was amazed with the phone. He had no idea that existed. All the time he held it he used it to say "�que belleza!" (what a beauty!). I even named it xD it was going to become another Mark-something but I decided to leave the Iron Man names.

I am loving the stories of people when they see the Passport for the first time. I really do think it is a game changer, if more people would get it in their hands we could really change the mobile landscape.

Posted from my beautiful Passport SQW100-3/10.3.2.858 
    moody likes this.
    11-27-15 02:46 PM
    I ordered my Passport for $475 CAD Tuesday and received it Thursday morning in Toronto. I received the shipping notification when the package was already in Toronto (from Indiana). I'm so surprised at how fast it came, since there's a delay warning at checkout and then shipping was 5-7 day. Pretty happy so far.
    I ordered mine yesterday. Holiday in the States. Most likely won't see mine until next week.

I haven't even received notification that it has been shipped.

Congrats on the device. So looking forward to mine.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-27-15 02:50 PM
    I am loving the stories of people when they see the Passport for the first time. I really do think it is a game changer, if more people would get it in their hands we could really change the mobile landscape.

And sadly that even true for all the BB10 devices...people around the world don't know their existence !

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 03:28 PM
    Loving my passport

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 08:17 PM

Yes, if they shove these phones up our noses just like Apple and Samsung do, maybe there would be another story.

11-28-15 07:37 AM
    I ordered mine and it arrived next day, very happy with the delivery time.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 07:09 PM
    Buzz Off Call blocker
    Blackbullet for IFFT
    FastTube for youtube
    WhereIs
    Blue Touchpad

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 08:27 PM
    What advantages does fasttube offer...I've read the reviews but I'm wondering what use cases peoplefind it handy for...

Posted via CB10
    12-01-15 10:34 AM
    What advantages does fasttube offer...I've read the reviews but I'm wondering what use cases peoplefind it handy for...

Posted via CB10
    First it is very fast. Second, you can preload vids for offline viewing (the vids cannot be saved outside of fasttube).
    Third, you have Web and app viewing history. Finally, the UI is easy to use. Now, it has some hiccups from time to time, but works well most of the time.

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    01-02-16 08:19 AM
    Lucky you. Great phone!
    My Passport is on the way!-bb-passport-se.jpg

  
    01-10-16 04:36 AM
94 ... 234