Best device! Enjoy....

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 07:36 PM
    Passport is our only device with Quad Core if I'm not mistaken? My Z30 dual core runs OK, but the speed of a Quad should be felt in the use of the Passport.
    11-21-15 07:48 PM
    I also ordered one as a Christmas present but I'm not waiting. You, sir, are strong. Christmas comes early this year for me. I'm excited, I've never seen one in person and after much hesitation I decided to give it a go. A redberry Passport.

Posted via CB10
    It's going to be tough but I want to be able to open my gift along with my kids so I'll be strong lol. Going to put my son's name on it so he can feel he bought me something. He's 4 & he wants a PlayBook (bless his heart) so I guess we'll both be opening Blackberrys for Christmas. I just got myself a Leap last week for my birthday so I'll be alright until then.

Posted via CB10
    moody and marameansdemon like this.
    11-21-15 07:49 PM
    Wow, that is good will power. My first 10 was a Q5 and I knew I was getting one for my Birthday for almost 3 months, and I knew my girlfriend had ordered it and it was sitting in her closet collecting dust on the box. Those 3 months felt like a year.
    I ordered my Z30 myself and put it right into service.
    marameansdemon and texn884 like this.
    11-21-15 07:53 PM
    It's going to be tough but I want to be able to open my gift along with my kids so I'll be strong lol. Going to put my son's name on it so he can feel he bought me something. He's 4 & he wants a PlayBook (bless his heart) so I guess we'll both be opening Blackberrys for Christmas. I just got myself a Leap last week for my birthday so I'll be alright until then.

Posted via CB10
    Aww, that reason is more than enough. It's worth it to wait and see a smile on your son's face, I guess.

Posted via CB10
    jaglenn likes this.
    11-21-15 08:49 PM
    mine is on the way also will be delivered today got a red passport can't wait.
    I got a red one too. Amazing.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 10:00 PM
    I like 'Weather'. In BlackBerry World! The light blue one! It's fast!
    Also if you like articles on the Web, 'Read it Now' is so great! Should be called, Read it Later. Lol

Jaglenn's Passport
    I have both of these, I use Read it Now almost daily, and yeah it should be called Read it Later.

Posted from my beautiful PassportSQW100-3/10.3.2.858
    11-22-15 06:19 PM
    Just got mine ordered. Maybe I can enjoy post T giving?

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 08:38 PM
    Some apps suggestions:
    -Multimedia
    Penzus mmt
    Video shrinker
    File Converter
    Nobex
    Parrot voice recorder
    -News
    Feedminder
    Reddit in motion
    NHK news
    -Video
    Fastube
    Supertube
    -System utilities
    Penzus sysinfo
    Speedtest
    Signal
    Clipman
    Easynotes pro
    Turboreader
    Ultimate backup
    -Finance
    My accountant
    FX rates
    Currency converter

Enjoy your Passport !

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    11-22-15 09:00 PM
    Just got mine ordered. Maybe I can enjoy post T giving?

Posted via CB10
    Unless you paid for 1 or 2 day shipping, I can confirm you can enjoy post T giving. Lolololol
    11-23-15 07:03 AM
    I use
    Backup pro
    Igrann Pro
    File Vault
    Power Tools

Are the paid ones and will be looking to get Work Wide when I get the BBPP on Sunday :-)

Digicel STL100-1 10.3.2.2474
    11-23-15 08:27 AM
    Hey, Shaun! Welcome to Club Passport! In addition to the others, I recommend the Zeus browser (with Flash).

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    marameansdemon likes this.
    11-23-15 12:25 PM
    Just received my black passport. Incredible device and keys. Not as soft as my old trusty 9900 but whatever, not complaining. Passport is a VERY solid piece of tech. Pictures dont do it enough justice till you actually held it. This is probably why Blackberry dont make a whole lot of money from us users. haahhahaah. I'll be using this for a long while. I dont know about you all but I'm kinda tired to always upgrade. I need a phone to stick with for awhile, AND I just found it. Sweeeeet. Cant wait to take my first picture out of the plane.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    11-25-15 11:24 AM
    Just ordered mine $475CDN + tax for the black model direct from Blackberry. Will be my first phone with a keyboard.
    11-25-15 01:17 PM
    Just ordered mine $475CDN + tax for the black model direct from Blackberry. Will be my first phone with a keyboard.
    You will love it. Its a beast
    11-25-15 01:32 PM
    Thinking of getting one too. I have a Z10. I played with the Priv a few times but not sure. I want more apps but it doesn't seem ready yet. A friend offered me his brand new used one week Passport for 400 CAD. I might offer hinm 350. Is it worth it? Should I do it and ride out BB10 for a while and see how it all shakes out? Do movies look OK on it?
    11-25-15 01:37 PM
    My friend is giving it to me for 300 CAD plus a lunch and a few beers. I hope I get used to the physical keyboard and aspect ratio. Does it take some getting used to? I did have a Torch before and then got used to the Z10 virutal keyboard. Gotta a switch again. I did use it for a few days earlier on loan and it was a bit awkward but I am hoping I will get into the typing experience.
    11-25-15 01:57 PM
    Thinking of getting one too. I have a Z10. I played with the Priv a few times but not sure. I want more apps but it doesn't seem ready yet. A friend offered me his brand new used one week Passport for 400 CAD. I might offer hinm 350. Is it worth it? Should I do it and ride out BB10 for a while and see how it all shakes out? Do movies look OK on it?
    If your getting it from a friend sure he will let you have a play on it etc see how you like it run a quick vid and see how it is and make a decision.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 02:04 PM
    Yes
    11-25-15 07:13 PM
    Thank you all for the great app ideas, I absolutely love this device and it just gets better every day!

Happy Thanksgiving CrackBerry nation!

Posted from my beautiful PassportSQW100-3/10.3.2.858
    11-26-15 08:55 AM
    Haha this thread made me realize how much I miss my Passport. Using my Classic at the moment while I'm on vacation ;D

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 09:29 AM
    I've got mine finnnnally. It arrived minutes before we had to leave for tgiving yesterday.

Annnnnd they had surge slushies at burger king!!!!

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    11-26-15 10:17 AM
    I've got mine finnnnally. It arrived minutes before we had to leave for tgiving yesterday.

Annnnnd they had surge slushies at burger king!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Lucky!! I have to wait until tomorrow because the mailman forgot to deliver the peach paper slip.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    11-26-15 01:28 PM
    Sunday can't come quick enough, even though I will have it, it will be Monday before I can get to Digicel to change over to the Nano SIM.

I ordered my Siedio combo case and Tech Armors matte screen protector too....plan on keeping this baby for at least 2-3 years....this Z10 is 2.5+yrs old and is STILL a killer device

Digicel STL100-1 10.3.2.2474
    moody likes this.
    11-27-15 06:00 AM
    I just got it. Pictures don't do justice to this device. The Red is not as bright as it seems, it's the perfect shade, also is not as slippery as people claim. The screen, that screen! D: I'm in love!

Posted via CB10
    so crow and moody like this.
    11-27-15 07:58 AM
94 1234