I have my PRIV with me all the time but I was at Secret Garden Party which is a music festival that runs for four days continously, and on one of them I had my Passport stolen from my campsite.

worst thing is I had it on airport mode so I couldn't trace it on BlackBerry Protect.

I only had it with me as a torch device

😖🙁😢😭

RIP Passport

Oh, it was email locked so nobody will be able to use it for themselves once it has been wiped. But still.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-01-16 09:30 PM
    I believe BlackBerry Protect is still there after wiping and your BB ID would still on the phone. BB Protect can only be deleted from protect.blackberry.com if you sign in with your BB ID. So if the phone is wiped, chance is airplane mode will be disable and you may be able to interact with the phone through BB protect.

But anyone got better understanding in the matter, help please!

Posted from my Passport
    08-02-16 05:22 AM
    When my Playbook was stolen I called Blackberry and they put it on a blocked list so it cannot connect to the App Store.
    08-02-16 08:12 AM
    If the device was password protected, it is forever useless to a thief. Even if they run an autoloader, anti-theft kicks in.
    08-02-16 08:26 AM
    Looks like more parts for a Passport will probably be showing up on ebay.
    08-02-16 08:28 AM
    Mine was stolen too :-'( I left it on my car seat and forgot to lock the door. I was able to trace it down the street from where I live and found it smashed on the road. Probably thought it was a wallet. I'm quite happy with the build quality of the Passport...stolen, smashed, traced, all data recovered...new one one the way :-)

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    08-02-16 10:12 AM
    I have my PRIV with me all the time but I was at Secret Garden Party which is a music festival that runs for four days continously, and on one of them I had my Passport stolen from my campsite.

worst thing is I had it on airport mode so I couldn't trace it on BlackBerry Protect.

I only had it with me as a torch device

😖🙁😢😭

RIP Passport

Oh, it was email locked so nobody will be able to use it for themselves once it has been wiped. But still.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Bad luck I guess!

Posted via Priv
    08-02-16 10:52 AM