I have had my Passport for the past two weeks.

So I have bought a few accessories for the phone, and I thought maybe I should share with the community.
    Please do share your opinion and feel free to share your own.

Before I received the leather case I had bought Skinomi Brush Metal skin for the phone and today I received this beautiful leather case.

Link for the Leather Case http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...UvbUpU11165646 (There are four different colors to choose from)

Link for the full body skin http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...UvbUpU11165646

Here are the pics.

My Passport Skin and Leather case-dsc_0084.jpg
    My Passport Skin and Leather case-dsc_0085.jpg
    My Passport Skin and Leather case-dsc_0086.jpg
    My Passport Skin and Leather case-dsc_0087.jpg
    My Passport Skin and Leather case-dsc_0088.jpg
    My Passport Skin and Leather case-dsc_0089.jpg
    My Passport Skin and Leather case-dsc_0090.jpg
    My Passport Skin and Leather case-dsc_0091.jpg
    My Passport Skin and Leather case-dsc_0093.jpg
    Last edited by tatail; 12-15-14 at 09:29 PM.
    geekaren and m3mb3rsh1p like this.
    12-15-14 09:03 PM
    Nice case and thanks for the photos. Where is the case from?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 09:20 PM
    I purchased the case from Amazon but it was shipped from China or Hong Kong and it took about a week for me to receive it.
    12-15-14 09:26 PM
    Nice! It looks like Lightning Knight

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    tatail likes this.
    12-15-14 09:48 PM
    I've been wondering how these Skinomi thingies look on real hardware and your pictures have me impressed. Can one recover if you make a mistake during application of the skin like a screen protector? How grippy is the skin?

The leather case looks good too. I trust you'll avoid the temptation of putting that high-end wallet in your back pocket.
    12-15-14 10:20 PM
    The application is pretty straight forward, I have used Skinomi on four phones so far and have never had any issues.
    As long as you don't get the skin dirty you can reapply it without any issue.
    The grip feels good in hand but it will easily slide off gloss surfaces.

And, I never put any thing in my back pocket..
    m3mb3rsh1p likes this.
    12-15-14 10:26 PM
    Wow! Skinomi is indeed very nice. I was looking for some pics of the Passport, and then I saw this. Thanks for the pics OP!

I'm considering buying a Silver Carbon Fibre for my white PP. Has anyone used this particular color and finish on their white PP?

Posted via my Pretty WhiteBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2267 (from10.3.0.1418)
    03-10-15 01:17 AM
    Hi. I prefer ringke case, the black smok:e. It's perfect for the BlackBerry passport and it has a very good quality. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00QH2...UvbUpU11451499

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 01:30 AM
    The skin looks great, the leather wallet is nice too, however, I have a similar one and I wish I would have chosen one with the closing tab one the left side to facilitate typing.
    03-10-15 09:21 AM
    My Passport Skin and Leather case-img_0335_edit_edit.jpgmy custom BlackBerry passport with PU croc skin cut out from a apple ipad skin from ebay for $12.00 . I have a tempered glass on the front for protection.

Posted via CB10
    tatail likes this.
    03-10-15 01:12 PM
    and here's mine.. from garskin
    My Passport Skin and Leather case-mtf_ylyhr_125.jpg.jpg

Posted via CB10
    mbamd, heading4tomorrow and tatail like this.
    03-11-15 11:39 AM
    Hey guys,

I'm really liking these leather skins! I saw another thread with an alligator skin from Zagg Skins that was custom cut from the iPad skin, the poster picked it up for about $10 on eBay.

I made some custom skin designs myself and posted them up on Reddit's BlackBerry sub. I based them on highly sought after artisan playing card decks that feature really intricate designs and foil inlays.

The skins can all be created at SkinIt or other sites like that where you can upload your own design. I just mocked them up in GIMP to play around with.

Let me know what you guys think.

Attached are a few of the images.

My Passport Skin and Leather case-nbmljh4.jpg

My Passport Skin and Leather case-hfuxxsh.jpg

My Passport Skin and Leather case-ithc4ts.jpg

My Passport Skin and Leather case-ge4wqjc.jpg
    I really wish I could get this one in a textured print. The detail looks like it would make a great grip.
    tp2386 and tatail like this.
    04-19-15 11:48 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mtf_YLyHr_125.jpg.jpg 
Views:	674 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	340446

Posted via CB10
    Hey guys,

I'm really liking these leather skins! I saw another thread with an alligator skin from Zagg Skins that was custom cut from the iPad skin, the poster picked it up for about $10 on eBay.

I made some custom skin designs myself and posted them up on Reddit's BlackBerry sub. I based them on highly sought after artisan playing card decks that feature really intricate designs and foil inlays.

The skins can all be created at SkinIt or other sites like that where you can upload your own design. I just mocked them up in GIMP to play around with.

Let me know what you guys think.

Attached are a few of the images.

Name:	NBmlJH4.jpg 
Views:	494 
Size:	939.4 KB 
ID:	348378

Name:	HFuxXsH.jpg 
Views:	495 
Size:	209.5 KB 
ID:	348380

Name:	IThC4ts.jpg 
Views:	496 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	348379

Name:	ge4WqjC.jpg 
Views:	568 
Size:	171.7 KB 
ID:	348381
    I really wish I could get this one in a textured print. The detail looks like it would make a great grip.
    I really like those skins. Will they leave terrible residue when removed? I am concerned since the battery cover is non-removable. I couldn't find enough reviews, probably not enough experience with these to tell if they are OK when removed.
    04-20-15 11:00 AM
    I really like those skins. Will they leave terrible residue when removed? I am concerned since the battery cover is non-removable. I couldn't find enough reviews, probably not enough experience with these to tell if they are OK when removed.
    Most cellphone skins leave no residue. I have a Skin It skin on my HTC One S right now and I've peeled and re-positioned it, and when I did so, I noticed there was no residue. The only ones that would leave a residue are cheap stickers, not vinyl printed skins like these, because the adhesive and skin materials different and cheap.

I'm not sure what sorcery they use to get the skins to stick on there like that without tacky glues, but it's an industry-standard 3M vinyl and adhesive solution, so everyone from Decal Girl to Skin It to any other reputable skin site uses the same products.
    05-28-15 09:48 AM
    Where do you get these "Garskins" from? I've Googled it but I get some Indonesian site called Gstore and when I search for "Passport" on there (to find Passport skins) it returns 0 results. Plus, the site doesn't look like any other skin sites I know, so I may not even be in the right place.

The only other results are a smattering of hashtags from Twitter and useless things that have those same letters somewhere on the page.
    05-28-15 09:58 AM