My passport has problems connecting to tune in radio and bleacher report!!! The phone keeps saying no connection check Internet!!!! Any suggestions????

Posted via CB10
    01-01-17 09:41 AM
    Well, I'd check your connections to begin with.
    Does this happen when you're in your home or out in the world? If everything else seems to be running right and your issue is with those two problems only, I'd say it's most likely the apps and not your device. Or it may have something to do with your carrier or your WiFi settings or what you had for breakfast.
    It sounds like it could be a WiFi problem in you home. It could be an error in your network settings. When is the last time you checked with your internet provider to see if they have upgraded their modems. How old is your router.
    My point is that you've given us very little detail to work with. But again, if it's just a connection problem with these two programs, and you don't have any other issues with your device than it's the apps. But, then it could be the OS. Do you have the the most up to date OS installed. Have you checked to see if newer apps are available? when is the last time you rebooted your device? When is the last time you cleaned your device? Dust and build up from daily use can block reception.
    THere are so many variables. "Problems connecting" doesn't give us much to go on but all things considered I've given you something to start with (hopefully)
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 01-01-17 at 11:58 AM.
    01-01-17 11:27 AM
    My passport has problems connecting to tune in radio and bleacher report!!! The phone keeps saying no connection check Internet!!!! Any suggestions????

Posted via CB10
    Press and hold volume up and down button until phone reboots.

If that doesn't work. Uninstall and reinstall apps
    Lostboy5151 likes this.
    01-01-17 12:05 PM
    Press and hold volume up and down button until phone reboots.

If that doesn't work. Uninstall and reinstall apps
    Good call Shawn!
    I've got a question for you. it's seriously to help me understand and better help others.
    Are you suggesting to un and re install ALL the apps?
    It seems a bit drastic to me, having no idea what other apps are on the device and how they would interfere.
    Again there are so many variables that we don't know about which is why I made some preliminary suggestions until we can get more info
    to better narrow down the problem.
    What I'd like to know is how you determined your suggestion because at this point your idea is as equally legitimate as my suggestions.
    01-02-17 04:32 PM
    Only uninstall and reinstall the apps that you have problems with.
    01-03-17 12:43 AM
    I had this same problem with the Radio app. I just did a hard reset and it was able to connect no problem.

The question I have is how did you get the Tune In app working on your Passport?

I did a transfer of apps from my Classic and the only app that didn't transfer was Tune In.

A quick search on the desktop version of BlackBerry World shows that Passport isn't supported with this app.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-03-17 05:33 PM
    I use tune in from Amazon app world.
    It is a little slow to load and start up, but once its up and running it is decent.
    01-03-17 06:02 PM
    I use tune in from Amazon app world.
    It is a little slow to load and start up, but once its up and running it is decent.

Didn't occur for me to even look there! Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-03-17 08:34 PM
    Thanks guys I will some of your recommendations. I will surely let you know the outcome.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-17 08:27 AM