Ahhhhh, I just can't make a decision. I'm not asking for anyone to tell me what to do. I'm just venting. I have a PP SE and a Nexus 6 unlocked and just can't decide which I'm keeping. I love so many different things about both devices. Good decision to have to make, but just can't decide. Every couple of hours I think I've made up my mind then change it again.

Main things I like about my PP - keyboard, battery, HUB, Google Play works great. Runs android apps really well for the most part.
    Things I don't like - still smallish screen for video. Daily hazing for carrying a calculator. Only works for me on ATT. Tmo is horrible here. Verizon is the best, but no go on pp.

Nexus 6 - big, beautiful screen, compatibility with Verizon, Google Fi if I ever decide to switch. Front speakers (althought the pp is by far the loudest phone I've ever heard, besides the N6).
    Things I don't like - screen and back seem like fingerprint magnets. The back gets really gross looking throughout the day. Still haven't found that perfect email app for Exchange to rival the HUB. Battery life not as great as I would have hoped.

UGH!!!!! I know everyone here will say keep the pp.
    09-23-15 02:32 PM
    Sell both and buy the Slider when available.
    09-23-15 02:43 PM
    I have both also. I bought the passport to test the hardware in anticipation of the Venice. The 2 things I really miss on the Nexus 6 is Google Now and the size of the screen. The thing that has impressed me the most about the Passport is the screen in direct sunlight. It is absolutely amazing. Being on ATT I'm going to switch back and forth until the Venice comes out.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 02:50 PM
    Sell the Nexus and get yourself out of the limbo and back to a life without spending valuable brainpower on on that stuff.

:-)

Posted via CB10 using a PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-23-15 02:52 PM
    For me the "service" comes first... if you need Verizon, then the choice is a simple one.
    southlander and JRF_1986 like this.
    09-23-15 03:04 PM
    For me the "service" comes first... if you need Verizon, then the choice is a simple one.
    I agree. The network is the most important thing assuming the hardware is adequate.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-23-15 03:07 PM
    Have both. Hub is the deal-breaker for me. Also prefer the physical keyboard. Nexus is sitting in a box. Will let my wife have it. I also tried to use my Classic but it is too laggy for my needs. Just wish the Classic had the specs of the Passport then I would be happy as the size of the Classic is just perfect. I am using the Passport SE with a 200 gb SD card and there is no lag.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 09:10 PM
    Also have both. Red passport and white nexus 6 64gig. Ever since I got the passport I haven't switch back. I do power it on and check my snapchat and stuff. That's honestly the only thing I miss about the nexus. That and watching videos too I guess. However, I will never sell my nexus as I believe it's the best fastest android phone out right now. Only downfall is the front camera.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 12:45 AM
    Ahhhhh, I just can't make a decision. I'm not asking for anyone to tell me what to do. I'm just venting.
    OK, just keep venting then...

Oops, sorry I shouldn't tell you that either...

Posted via CB10
    anon(19759) likes this.
    09-24-15 05:07 AM
    Yep, that's how I normally approach these things. I was able to get att to spring for a microcell so that takes care of the poor coverage. Around town it's actually a little better than Verizon.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Silver Passport!
    09-24-15 08:47 AM
    There is no doubt there are advantages to a smart phone like the Nexus, media and apps being the maim thing, but PP is primarily a business tool, so to be expected really. I like both kinds of devices. I am not quite at an age where I can get away with a bum bag but when I can I will have both kinds of device.

I actually still miss the form factor and keyboard of my 9000....
    anon(19759) likes this.
    09-24-15 05:42 PM
    Nexus is packed for return to Amazon. Something about the SE and BB10 I can't give up. I'm not even that great with the keyboard yet but it's getting better, enough to the point it's worth keeping the phone. And as weird of a shape it is, it's still more comfortable in my hand than the Nexus.

09-24-15 07:52 PM
    Nexus is packed for return to Amazon. Something about the SE and BB10 I can't give up. I'm not even that great with the keyboard yet but it's getting better, enough to the point it's worth keeping the phone. And as weird of a shape it is, it's still more comfortable in my hand than the Nexus.

Sometimes decisions like this seem to be more important than they actually are. For example I got a Galaxy Note Edge a while ago and started seeing quite some annoying things with it, mainly related to the virtual keyboard. I got myself a Passport again, this time the SE. I like it a lot, I initially sold my black Passport to stay with my Classic, the latter kept failing though. The Passport seems like a love/hate relationship. I love the screen, I have never seen a more productive screen on any phone. I enjoy the kind of unique formfactor, even though it sometimes can be uncomfortable. I love the new SE keyboard for the redesigned keys, typing feels much better compared to the rather mushy original. Of course I love that battery life, it is one of the best features the Passport packs.
    I hate the keyboard though for the fact it misses the shift and alt keys. That virtual shift-key has been part of my annoyances back when I got my first Passport on 10.3.0 and it still exists on my SE running 10.3.2. I hate that the device gets so much attention, the silver edition almost even more than the black model. I hate the fact the battery is sealed though.

Now yesterday my little Classic arrived again from repair, the third time already and the fourth Classic in total, and I got tempted again. The device feels better in hands, I like the keyboard better. Yet I miss that high-res screen and I also start missing the rawpower the Passport delivers.

Yet I know which ever device I decide to keep in the end, it won't dramatically effect my life and it's more a geek kind of problem if I start feeling I made the wrong choice.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 02:50 AM

and it's more a geek kind of problem

Posted via CB10
    Yep, exactly. It really won't affect anything in my life, but I do just feel more productive on the pp. Eh, I'm already thinking did I keep the right one? Stupid.
    09-25-15 02:17 PM