I just gotta say your Profile name is awesome. LOL...

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, my family ran Drive-In movie theaters here in Washington state for about 50 years or so, and that's where the local swap meets were always held, so I have been connected to them almost my whole life. Sir Mix-A-Lot is from Black Diamond, which is basically Auburn, where I am from, which is right next to Federal Way, where the Midway swap meet was, and from what I understand was the swap meet that inspired 'Swap Meet Louie'. Either that one or the Starlite in Tacoma. Which my family ran both. But yeah I love my tag, if you see that name and image on any other forums, 99.9% chance it's me.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 02:30 PM
    From Tacoma to the thread the Radio version on your version of 10.3.3 has some errors. You can reload a 10.3.3 version from a tested source or load 10.3.2

The modem/remote interlink/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth radio eco-system are pretty complex a small error means little or no functionality.

This:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...nt/index9.html
    05-31-17 03:07 PM
    From Tacoma to the thread the Radio version on your version of 10.3.3 has some errors. You can reload a 10.3.3 version from a tested source or load 10.3.2

The modem/remote interlink/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth radio eco-system are pretty complex a small error means little or no functionality.

This:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...nt/index9.html
    What part of Tacoma? I spent part of my childhood in Ruston and Parkland (where my grandparents ran the 112th St Drive-In), and part in Tacoma proper (and Auburn, Federal Way, Des Moines). My dad ran The Rialto indoor theater back in the 80's (which is still there). You ever go to the Valley 6 Drive-In in Auburn (when it was still there)? That's where I worked most of my working life (also where my parents met and I am jokingly told by my uncle where I was conceived), if you went there any time between 1997 and 2010, you probably encountered me in some way.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 05:11 PM
    I had to go to my backup Passport. I can autoloader on my malfunctioning unit because I can't backup (another story) and need to preserve my emails.

My backup unit is working fine and seems to have better reception. I wonder if my antenna had been slowly failing in my old one.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 10:40 PM
    This particular issue seems to have gotten too much traction for my liking to be honest.

I have a SE Passport with the latest update from ShopBlackberry.com and my device runs great. I do have a Wind locked Classic and Q10 that haven't been updated but I don't really use them at the moment.

Has anybody actually reached out to BlackBerry directly either via Twitter or their support page online to discuss this issue? It seems brutal to have an update and than have people's phones stop working with the network. I understand in tech how little issues pop up with apps and battery performance etc but having devices less than a year old, while still part of the warranty period, go kaput? That's awful. Good luck to those affected but let's go onto the case and have BlackBerry response officially.

https://ca.blackberry.com/company/about-us/contact

I went through the process at the support link here https://us.blackberry.com/support/contact and included my device information. I got back a confirmation that my device is still under warranty and thus is covered by BlackBerry Tech support. If any of you are having this issue and have their devices under warranty, contact BlackBerry and see.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    How getting through BlackBerry Support solved your problem? I mean, what did they do or say?
    06-03-17 06:05 AM
    How getting through BlackBerry Support solved your problem? I mean, what did they do or say?

I will be honest in that I don't have any of the issues listed for my BlackBerry Passport on the 10.3.3 update. I was a little concerned since I have a Classic and a Q10 that I have yet to update to. I don't really use them other than as emergency back up devices.

I wrote the piece about the support to hopefully help out and point anybody with issues to the proper place.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 01:27 PM
    I got the official 10.3.3 update and my passport is working great.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-17 08:45 AM
    I got the official 10.3.3 update and my passport is working great.

Posted via CB10
    Same here

Posted via CB10
    06-05-17 07:30 AM
33 12