thanks for anischab,he gave me a lot of help

My passport upgrade to 2267(1581) in Feb 21st(use OTA),at the begining,everything was fine,I reboot,power on/off the devices,use 3G/wifi,app(include built for BB and android).Nothing happened.

But at the morning of Feb 26th,passport suddenly show ther error,no signal,couldn't detect sim card.Whatever with or without sim card,ther error was same.And the device reboot automaticly with heat grows up.

After countless reload OS to different version,same error.Finally I found anischabs post and followed the steps he told me,but strange things happened when I use Sachesi 2.0 RC to upgrade my passport to 2480:after seveal reboot,Software Release and Radio Version remain old one,they didn't get upgraded.Before update to 2480,my device OS is 2267.

The issues really makes me desperate.

Here is the snapshot of errors
    My Passport has 'unknown error','sim card from unknown source' problem-img_20150227_105214.jpg
    My Passport has 'unknown error','sim card from unknown source' problem-img_20150227_105225.jpg
    03-04-15 10:30 PM
    Have you tried an other sim card? This would be my first step... my the fault is on the sim side...

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 10:33 PM
    Had this same error when I just got my passport. I had cut my sim card to fit the slot. I went in and got a nano sim and it worked. Maybe try changing the sim OP

From my Passporto
    03-04-15 10:44 PM
    Yes,I tried another sim card.Now with or without the sim card,the error is same.
    03-04-15 11:30 PM
    @OP- Have you tried a security wipe?

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 12:03 AM
    yes I tried.Almost all the possibility that can make things better,but the results are all same.
    03-05-15 12:38 AM
    Had the same issue back in December, call blackberry support to RMA the device back to them. It will most likely need to be replaced

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    03-05-15 01:36 AM
    Thanks for reply.
    Yes,I have read the post before and find many guys have the same issue.
    I already contect blackberry,but unfortunately,I'm living in China which nation that BB do not have the option for repair.
    03-05-15 02:50 AM
    I had sim card not detected error randomly on my passport when on 2267 as well. I upgraded my device to 2480 using Sachesi (version 1.3 I think, I know it was not the latest version). My os and radio version did change unlike yours. Maybe try reinstalling the update? When I did the install I dragged and dropped the entire folder into Sachesi and it did the install. Install took about 10 minutes and I will bet the first reboot took about 10 minutes to complete. The phone sat at 100% for a good 3-5 minutes before it finally booted. I would try again and let it finish booting completely. I used a PC not a Mac to do the install. Not sure if that makes a difference or not. Good luck OP and I hope you get it fixed. I feel your frustration.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 09:11 PM
    Thanks dude,I don't understand.I did the same thing like other guys.SIC wipe,reoload OS,upgrade.But after reboot,version was shown as old one,not upgrade to 2480.
    03-06-15 10:08 PM
    Thanks dude,I don't understand.I did the same thing like other guys.SIC wipe,reoload OS,upgrade.But after reboot,version was shown as old one,not upgrade to 2480.
    Maybe start again from scratch. Try 2243 instead of 2267 and install 2480 over it.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 12:23 AM
    Yeah,I tried,still the same.
    03-07-15 03:40 AM
    I didn't SIC wipe. I never ever wipe my devices anymore. Caused too many headaches when I had my Z10 so I quit doing it. Not saying that is or isn't causing your issue. Are you loading the files individually in Sachesi or are you dropping the entire folder into Sachesi and letting it do its thing? As I noted before I am using an older version of Sachesi than you are. Very odd that it doesn't recognize the update. Are you setting up the device after running the autoloader but before running the .2480 update? Sorry if it sounds stupid or redundant just trying to think of what combination is causing it to fail. Did you try downloading the 2480 leak again? I also did not do the update on a fresh install. I just installed over 2267 that I had been using for about 3 weeks. Not sure if that has anything to do with anything at all. Been 6 days now with no sim card issues or screen flicker knock on wood. I hope you can sort it out

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 02:14 PM
    If you have installed Max Mobile Security, uninstall and resolve this issue or remove sim and clean copper side with an eraser.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    03-07-15 03:32 PM
    I didn't SIC wipe. I never ever wipe my devices anymore. Caused too many headaches when I had my Z10 so I quit doing it. Not saying that is or isn't causing your issue. Are you loading the files individually in Sachesi or are you dropping the entire folder into Sachesi and letting it do its thing? As I noted before I am using an older version of Sachesi than you are. Very odd that it doesn't recognize the update. Are you setting up the device after running the autoloader but before running the .2480 update? Sorry if it sounds stupid or redundant just trying to think of what combination is causing it to fail. Did you try downloading the 2480 leak again? I also did not do the update on a fresh install. I just installed over 2267 that I had been using for about 3 weeks. Not sure if that has anything to do with anything at all. Been 6 days now with no sim card issues or screen flicker knock on wood. I hope you can sort it out

Posted via CB10
    Thanks man.I had checked every steps.Use Sachesi2-RC,1.99 and Beta2,I downloaded 2243,2267,2480 from different site.As you know,without completed the initial setting,Sachesi can't connect to the device.
    So that's why confused me.
    03-07-15 09:57 PM
    If you have installed Max Mobile Security, uninstall and resolve this issue or remove sim and clean copper side with an eraser.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    No,I haven't
    03-07-15 09:58 PM
    Thanks man.I had checked every steps.Use Sachesi2-RC,1.99 and Beta2,I downloaded 2243,2267,2480 from different site.As you know,without completed the initial setting,Sachesi can't connect to the device.
    So that's why confused me.
    You are absolutely correct. My bad. I am sure you have already tried the upgrade with no sim or media cards in the phone? And in airplane mode? If you are using a USB 3 port maybe try it on a USB 2 port on your computer, assuming you are using a PC and not a mac. They all sound trivial but I am sure I have read others complain about all of these things causing issues (independently of course, not all together). If you install a different autoloader does the software on the phone change to that or does it still show 2267? Is the phone locked or unlocked? I am just grasping at straws. Sorry if I am covering things you have tried. Just trying to help. I feel your frustration.

Posted via CB10
    risky5 likes this.
    03-08-15 07:39 AM
    You are absolutely correct. My bad. I am sure you have already tried the upgrade with no sim or media cards in the phone? And in airplane mode? If you are using a USB 3 port maybe try it on a USB 2 port on your computer, assuming you are using a PC and not a mac. They all sound trivial but I am sure I have read others complain about all of these things causing issues (independently of course, not all together). If you install a different autoloader does the software on the phone change to that or does it still show 2267? Is the phone locked or unlocked? I am just grasping at straws. Sorry if I am covering things you have tried. Just trying to help. I feel your frustration.

Posted via CB10

Yes,I understand.Maybe a tinny mistake cause the wrong result.Many thanks.

If I use different autoloader(different version),The device OS & Radio version will change,but use Sachesi update from 2243 or 2267 to 2480.The Sachesi shows complete,after reboot device version remains 2243 or 2267.One more thing,when device reboot,it's odd:
    The screen shows normal startup message such as "prepare OS,security setting,etc" just like a common reboot and "install update",these two kinds of message alternate show on the screen.And the circle goes.
    I also used another tool to diagnose.It list my passport‘s OS Version but Raido Version is null,very very odd.
    03-08-15 11:33 PM
    That is definitely odd regarding your radio being shown as null. After I loaded 2480 my boot screen did that message alternating deal that you describe. Mine sat at 100% for 5 minutes plus alternating between finalizing device setup (I believe) and installing updates. This is all very odd. I sure hope someone lists an autoloader for you to install soon. If I can think of anything else I will post for you

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 06:14 AM
    That is definitely odd regarding your radio being shown as null. After I loaded 2480 my boot screen did that message alternating deal that you describe. Mine sat at 100% for 5 minutes plus alternating between finalizing device setup (I believe) and installing updates. This is all very odd. I sure hope someone lists an autoloader for you to install soon. If I can think of anything else I will post for you

Posted via CB10
    Thanks man,really appreciate.
    03-10-15 01:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    Man,I was almost send my device from China to Canada today,but 2258 save my phone,now everything is normal again,God Bless.
    03-14-15 05:12 AM
    Man that is awesome news! Glad you have it up and running again. Sorry we couldn't help you get it running sooner.

Posted via CB10
    risky5 likes this.
    03-14-15 09:06 PM
    Glad you sorted this out, I was just going to ask my friends if they ono what to do.

Have a great Sunday!
    03-15-15 06:07 PM
    My Blackberry Classic did the same thing so I chatted on-line with an at&t tech and he fixed it remotely or it just started working again at that time. He did not say what he did.
    10-16-15 01:27 PM