Hi all...here we go again. You can see from my previous posting I am a loyal BB person but this is the 3rd time my Passport has crashed, last time was first week of Dec 2014. I was sending a bbm when all of a sudden my phone froze, then did a reboot and now all I get is the Squarcle...it loads to about 95% and stops,. So here we go again, I am so frustrated with my Passport, never has a BB phone given me so many problems/issues. I do do backups and tried reloading the OS but no luck. I think I am done with this phone and will buy a Z30. Wife has a Z30 and it hasn't given her a minutes trouble. Anyone else having their Passport crash today???.Love my Passport's size and battery life but a phone that crashes every few weeks is a liability!
    02-16-15 10:32 AM
    Do you have exchange warranty? Than exchange your device with a new one. Passport is very nice phone. It is rather a rare case that it is having so much of problems.

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    02-16-15 10:36 AM
    Anyone know the warranty time period from Digital River?
    02-16-15 10:39 AM
    Warranty is 1 yr usually with 30 day return policy.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 12:46 PM
    Hi all...here we go again. You can see from my previous posting I am a loyal BB person but this is the 3rd time my Passport has crashed, last time was first week of Dec 2014. I was sending a bbm when all of a sudden my phone froze, then did a reboot and now all I get is the Squarcle...it loads to about 95% and stops,. So here we go again, I am so frustrated with my Passport, never has a BB phone given me so many problems/issues. I do do backups and tried reloading the OS but no luck. I think I am done with this phone and will buy a Z30. Wife has a Z30 and it hasn't given her a minutes trouble. Anyone else having their Passport crash today???.Love my Passport's size and battery life but a phone that crashes every few weeks is a liability!
    Crashes are usually cause by apps and at least that is my personal experience. The major ones were call block apps and android apps!

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 04:44 PM