Someone help this guy find the stupid home button in Passport.

It seems he was hitting all keys thinking of it as the home button and thought it lagged.

He was even confused as he could not find the keyboard pop up and thought the keyboard was multiple home buttons - iConfused.

Z10, STL100-1, 10.3.0.1052, Awaiting my Passport
    10-12-14 12:31 PM
    10-12-14 12:33 PM
    I got tricked like most of you, hearing ALL of the positive reviews- no honest, fair reviews.

I buy about 10 phones a year, the passport is at the bottom of the list for productivity - the browser STILL lags.

This phone set my productivity time BACK by a wide margin. Everything needed some sort of work around to work. The real life battery (not on wifi all day like most of you) performance is terrible given the size of the battery. The OS, as STILL not close to ready. No developers will touch this phone, just like all of the previous. Another failberry, before you claim im a troll, I just call it as I see it... Not how just a bunch of blackberry fanboys see it.
    Lol... before I call you a troll I want you to know I just call it as I see it . Please do some of the people who are waiting for a passport a favor and return it!

Posted on my snappy new passport!!
    10-12-14 12:34 PM
    I don't think anything OP does will get me to believe this post.

The one and only Knight of the Peevishlicious Crew-SIR.Jes
    10-12-14 12:38 PM
    This op has made dozens of threads saying the same thing.

He is a troll. Ignore him and don't waste your time on this BS.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 12:40 PM
    Well it's the first device in a new generation, it cannot be ready, but it's darn close to it.

Hope gen2 has 4 lines squared into it, lighter, but same size.

As for OS try leaked 10.3.1

Gets much better, and hoping for 10.4

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 12:48 PM
    OP maybe BlackBerry is not for you.
    Personally I like BlackBerry 10 os.
    I think if you go through that many phones you realize that smart phones as a whole just aren't ready in that whether it's BlackBerry Apple Samsung whatever you load them with apps then if you use them enough one day the phone drops a call or the ringer mysteriously goes silent or something. You reboot and alls well again. In 2 weeks my passport has not dropped one call and for me I'm happy but it probably will happen as happened with every other smart phone I had. But I spend more like 12 min a day on calls and not many important business calls.

Hey I don't mind plugging the opopsition every now and then.
    Maybe for you - forget smart phones buy an iPad mini with cellular and a Casio G'zone for phone calls.
    Don't know much about these Casios but they have a reputation to be most durable reliable phone out there.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 12:55 PM
    10 phones per year? Your standards are too high buddy! No phones seems to satisfy you!

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 01:00 PM
    10 phones per year? Your standards are too high buddy! No phones seems to satisfy you!

Posted via CB10
    The bend iphone 6 plus does

Posted via Q10Bold
    10-12-14 01:05 PM
    I got tricked like most of you, hearing ALL of the positive reviews- no honest, fair reviews.

I buy about 10 phones a year, the passport is at the bottom of the list for productivity - the browser STILL lags.

This phone set my productivity time BACK by a wide margin. Everything needed some sort of work around to work. The real life battery (not on wifi all day like most of you) performance is terrible given the size of the battery. The OS, as STILL not close to ready. No developers will touch this phone, just like all of the previous. Another failberry, before you claim im a troll, I just call it as I see it... Not how just a bunch of blackberry fanboys see it.
    Lol. should have saves your opinion. Make sure you take it back asap. I can't find one anywhere. You had me going until you said the browser lagged. Liar!

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 01:21 PM
    LOL. This is like the third(?) thread within few hours this guy (bot?) has created trying to bash the phone. Even if you were right about it why do you need people's approval? Oh wait, you said you loved the iPhone, right? Right.

Posted via CB10
    Lol...no kidding.

Passport'n stuff all day long.
    10-12-14 01:28 PM
    Let's defend him...great call. Final post.

Passport'n stuff all day long.
    10-12-14 01:29 PM
    Is there anything you liked about the phone?
    10-12-14 01:33 PM

Claiming poor battery without posting anything from your device monitor doesn't get you much credibility. I'm sure that if you had a battery issue there is a reason, and usually it's easier to pinpoint using device manager. If there's only claims with no proof then I don't understand what your expecting to get as a response to the multiple threads you opened about this. I suspect this thread will be closed shortly

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 01:40 PM
    You know what I like about BlackBerry user, they don't brag about their phone. They just like it and that makes them happy. They just keep on rolling and working faster in their respective fields.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 01:42 PM
    You know what I like about BlackBerry user, they don't brag about their phone. They just like it and that makes them happy. They just keep on rolling and working faster in their respective fields.

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't have said it any better

Posted via CB10
    D3C0D3R likes this.
    10-12-14 01:47 PM
    Thanks
    10-12-14 01:50 PM
    Ok, this thread is not going anywhere. The OP's point is moot http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ssport-967429/, he's returned his passport.

Not seeing anything good coming from this, closing thread. OP, best of luck to your 12 devices/ year choices.
    10-12-14 01:53 PM
43 12