I got tricked like most of you, hearing ALL of the positive reviews- no honest, fair reviews.

I buy about 10 phones a year, the passport is at the bottom of the list for productivity - the browser STILL lags.

This phone set my productivity time BACK by a wide margin. Everything needed some sort of work around to work. The real life battery (not on wifi all day like most of you) performance is terrible given the size of the battery. The OS, as STILL not close to ready. No developers will touch this phone, just like all of the previous. Another failberry, before you claim im a troll, I just call it as I see it... Not how just a bunch of blackberry fanboys see it.
    10-12-14 11:02 AM
    Updated the title a bit to reflect your opinion. Have you updated to the latest available OS, which was released a couple of days ago? Have you let it settled?
    10-12-14 11:08 AM
    I gave the phone weeks and tried almost everything.
    10-12-14 11:10 AM
    The only issue I had with this phone was getting used to the keyboard. Can you explain in more detail what issues you are facing?

Battery wise it easily outlasts my Z30. Therefore I have no issues with it.

Apps need to be upgraded and adjusted, however I see progress with that.

pin:2BDA40AC to discuss in detail.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.632 and a Z30
    Elite1 likes this.
    10-12-14 11:10 AM
    Cool story bro...

I got tricked like most of you, hearing ALL of the positive reviews- no honest, fair reviews.

I buy about 10 phones a year, the passport is at the bottom of the list for productivity - the browser STILL lags.

This phone set my productivity time BACK by a wide margin. Everything needed some sort of work around to work. The real life battery (not on wifi all day like most of you) performance is terrible given the size of the battery. The OS, as STILL not close to ready. No developers will touch this phone, just like all of the previous. Another failberry, before you claim im a troll, I just call it as I see it... Not how just a bunch of blackberry fanboys see it.
    vpblaze likes this.
    10-12-14 11:13 AM
    The only issue I had with this phone was getting used to the keyboard. Can you explain in more detail what issues you are facing?

Battery wise it easily outlasts my Z30. Therefore I have no issues with it.

Apps need to be upgraded and adjusted, however I see progress with that.

pin:2BDA40AC to discuss in detail.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.632 and a Z30
    When driving down the palisades parkway (on my way to work) in New York, T-Mobile has great signal - I previously was using an HTC M8 as my main device. I talk a lot on the phone on the way to and from work. I would drop calls in 5 different areas on my way to and from work with the Passport, 1 spot with the HTC M8. When trying to reply to folks email, I would constantly get keyboard lag when clicking on spots on the phone.

I also felt it was too clunky to get anything done, the software is getting *less* buggy than previous phones (ive owned the z30 and z10 as well) but it really isn't ready. Most of the Apps I use that normally give push notifications, don't work at all- i've tried 5 different ways at doing this. A few of my trading apps dont work as supposed to as well. Just way too many little bugs to get anything done. Most people who are power users are already used to their App selections and wont be sacrificing their ways. Hell, the local Pizza places have Apps on Android/IOS. This is a losing game for them, with these unfinished products.
    10-12-14 11:17 AM
    What ever you were doing during your 5 year absence from CB. I would suggest you go back to that. You are entitled to your opinion and it seems you know that, and are claiming your right, no doubt. But, you have sent your PP back and you have told everyone here several times why you made the right choice for YOU! If CB is full of BB fanboys/girls as you have indicated, then perhaps you might find less hostility on AndroidCentral, or iMore. I don't know if you are an Apple fanboy or and Android fanboy or just a hater of all things. The great thing about the internet is there is a place you.
    You said the phone set back your productivity, but at the moment it seems your productivity is being hurt only by the amount of time you have spent trying to convince everyone on a BB forum, how awful their BB is.

Just saying!
    10-12-14 11:20 AM
    "Keyboard lag when clicking on spots on the phone?"

You do realize the Passport has a physical keyboard right?

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold likes this.
    10-12-14 11:20 AM
    10 devices a year? Means 0.8 devices per month.. how you could judge a single device if you are using it for short time? Just saying

Check out my photography channel
    RWB3325 likes this.
    10-12-14 11:23 AM
    Each poster is allowed to have their opinion, let's hear OP's. But please OP, if you have left, let it be. You don't need to rain on our parade.
    10-12-14 11:23 AM
    10 devices a year? Means 0.8 devices per month.. how you could judge a single device if you are using it for short time? Just saying

Check out my photography channel
    Im typically on my phone 12 hours a day, I can get the feel of a phone in weeks.
    10-12-14 11:25 AM
    Actually listing what doesnt work (which apps and all) would give a little more credibility to your sob story...

When driving down the palisades parkway (on my way to work) in New York, T-Mobile has great signal - I previously was using an HTC M8 as my main device. I talk a lot on the phone on the way to and from work. I would drop calls in 5 different areas on my way to and from work with the Passport, 1 spot with the HTC M8. When trying to reply to folks email, I would constantly get keyboard lag when clicking on spots on the phone.

I also felt it was too clunky to get anything done, the software is getting *less* buggy than previous phones (ive owned the z30 and z10 as well) but it really isn't ready. Most of the Apps I use that normally give push notifications, don't work at all- i've tried 5 different ways at doing this. A few of my trading apps dont work as supposed to as well. Just way too many little bugs to get anything done. Most people who are power users are already used to their App selections and wont be sacrificing their ways. Hell, the local Pizza places have Apps on Android/IOS. This is a losing game for them, with these unfinished products.
    j556 likes this.
    10-12-14 11:27 AM
    This phone set my productivity time BACK by a wide margin.
    Luckily, your productivity is soaring again - so you can invest your time gains in multiple Passport-bashing threads.
    grover5 likes this.
    Each poster is allowed to have their opinion, let's hear OP's. But please OP, if you have left, let it be. You don't need to rain on our parade.
    If is my opinion that this OP is a troll and never even had a Passport. He has offered no proof that he had one and even got caught in a lie where he said the keyboard lags when touching the screen. Since the keyboard is for the most part a physical one, then it is unlikely he ever used one. It is also my opinion that he should be banned for trolling. Does my opinion count too?
    As much as I respect the OP has a right to an opinion..... seems to have gone overboard on this... 12 hours a day on your phone???? really... guess the OP does not have much of a life.......what does owning all these different phones have to do with the topic????,,,,,so the Passport did not work for you... So what!.....OP must be a part of that ever expanding world of "if I do not like it ... it must be crap... and everyone should see it the same".... get tired of these threads.... as the OP has posted multiple threads on this one topic ( already responded to another ) ... do not see the point of keep saying the same thing over and over... you may not want to be called a troll... but really .... when you are acting as one... what is the world to think.....
    Bluenoser63 likes this.
    10-12-14 11:35 AM
    I have office hours two times a week. Please come and talk to me about RF transceivers, antennas, processor speed, power consumption. I am easy to find on the web.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 11:44 AM
    discuss the post and not the poster. final warning
    bevcraw and rukdngme like this.
    10-12-14 11:53 AM
    ... you may not want to be called a troll... but really .... when you are acting as one... what is the world to think.....
    Very true!

I was not tricked.

There were just as many negative reviews as positive ones.

Of course most of the negative reviews were from people who hadn't even used the phone. (this might sound familiar)

I love the productivity of my BB10 device. Not a biased opinion, but the HUB beats everything on the market easily.

....My wife wants to sell her Note 3 after seeing my Passport in action.
    10-12-14 11:54 AM
    What ever you were doing during your 5 year absence from CB. I would suggest you go back to that. You are entitled to your opinion and it seems you know that, and are claiming your right, no doubt. But, you have sent your PP back and you have told everyone here several times why you made the right choice for YOU! If CB is full of BB fanboys/girls as you have indicated, then perhaps you might find less hostility on AndroidCentral, or iMore. I don't know if you are an Apple fanboy or and Android fanboy or just a hater of all things. The great thing about the internet is there is a place you.
    You said the phone set back your productivity, but at the moment it seems your productivity is being hurt only by the amount of time you have spent trying to convince everyone on a BB forum, how awful their BB is.

Just saying!

Hallelujah!
    10-12-14 12:08 PM

Got tricked like most of you?

Speak for yourself, most people seem to love the Passport.

Edit: why couldn't you voice all your displeasures in one thread instead of making multiple threads?
    Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 12:17 PM
    AnthonyAF99 got tricked by all the positive reviews of a BlackBerry? First time I've ever heard that one. Because there are so many positive reviews, right?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 12:21 PM
    10 phones a year? That is sad.

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    10-12-14 12:21 PM
    LOL. This is like the third(?) thread within few hours this guy (bot?) has created trying to bash the phone. Even if you were right about it why do you need people's approval? Oh wait, you said you loved the iPhone, right? Right.

Posted via CB10
    Yanncli21 and allsportsfan like this.
    10-12-14 12:24 PM
    LOL. This is like the third(?) thread within few hours this guy (bot?) has created trying to bash the phone. Even if you were right about it why do you need people's approval? Oh wait, you said you loved the iPhone, right? Right.

Posted via CB10
    His iPhone moves so fast those threads were up before he even knew it.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 12:27 PM
    Lol.

Gave the phone weeks, when did you get it? Did u get it on launch day? Did u ordee it after launch?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-12-14 12:27 PM
43 12