I've had my AT&T Passport for about 2 weeks now and it's been working great!! Absolutely love the design, the keyboard/touchscreen hybrid, it truly is the blackberry I've been longing for. One thing though... the camera. Out of every 10 pics I get like maybe 3 clear sharp pics. With flash it still ends up a bit unclear. The video also seems unclear. For a 13 MP camera my Z10 seems superior. My Z10's camera rocked man! Took countless pics with the Zed in all kind of conditions. I can't seem to get a nice clear shot the first couple of tries. I see the autofocus working but it never locks on right. Is it my phone that maybe it's defective?? Please advise!! Running OS 2339

Posted via CB10
    Passport's camera does struggle a bit to focus on low light, but on bright light, despite not being super quick to focus, it should get sharp pictures with no hassle
    08-17-15 12:11 PM
    Passport's camera does struggle a bit to focus on low light, but on bright light, despite not being super quick to focus, it should get sharp pictures with no hassle
    not on mine at all man :/
    08-17-15 12:26 PM
    not on mine at all man :/
    That has to be a hardware problem then. Especially since the camera has Optical Stabilization, it should be fairly simple to take sharp pictures. Maybe is the OIS that's faulty and blurrying the pictures.
    08-17-15 01:24 PM
    Hello everyone! I am here to update you all on my issue with the PP camera! I got the device replaced with the same AT&T PP and the camera is absolutely phenomenal! Thank you everyone for your input!
    Furt and Dave Bourque like this.
    08-19-15 10:52 AM
    Hello everyone! I am here to update you all on my issue with the PP camera! I got the device replaced with the same AT&T PP and the camera is absolutely phenomenal! Thank you everyone for your input!
    Great to hear. Did you have any troubles getting it replaced and did you do it in store or online. I just got the AT&T passport. No troubles so far but you never know.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 12:57 PM
    Great to hear. Did you have any troubles getting it replaced and did you do it in store or online. I just got the AT&T passport. No troubles so far but you never know.

Posted via CB10
    Not at all!
    08-19-15 01:41 PM
    Hi all. I always liked the camera but did think it was pretty basic - very few built in adjustments. I read this thread and bought the Camera�� app. I have to say it's really great (I have no connection to the developer). It turns the PP into the equivalent of a DSLR - not necessarily with regards to picture quality - but hey what do you expect! I mean that it expands the adjustments for all settings such as ISO, aperture, white balance etc. Turns it into a camera that's as good as most, and better than a lot of pocket digital cameras. The app is easily worth $3.00. I really love my PP now! As well as a great phone it's a mini computer and a decent camera - all you need 90% of the time.
    08-19-15 02:05 PM
    This may sound weird, but it is my experience, don't know how else to explain. I first traded my 6 Plus for a Passport some time ago. It was the OG Black model. Great phone, but just like the OP, pictures never came out right. Always blurry, even with proper manipulation of the onscreen button. Went to the Z30 for a while and recently came back to the Passport, this time the Red model. The camera lis like night and day. The pictures on the red model have good color and sharpness, the focus is quick and accurate. I'm not saying anything definite, but I am wondering if the camera lenses could be an issue in some phones.
    08-19-15 05:07 PM
33 12