Hi, I try to get google play service installed, but failed every attemp. Got my google account manager And blackberry google ID installed, and play store installed. Installed GMAIL app, but can't use it as I couldn't install google service. Anybody can help me out?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 02:35 AM
    Did you install Cobalts version of google play? The uncracked version from google play doesn't work on BlackBerry

Posted via the cutest little fantastic phone ever!
    08-25-15 02:59 AM
    Hi, I try to get google play service installed, but failed every attemp. Got my google account manager And blackberry google ID installed, and play store installed. Installed GMAIL app, but can't use it as I couldn't install google service. Anybody can help me out?

Posted via CB10
    Obviously you did not download the Play Store files from the original thread here on Crackberry. That's why you don't know,that only the patched Google Play services can be installed. Additionally, all apps that ask for Google Play Services must also be patched.

I suggest to read the following post:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post11189556

Also, I suggest that you update your current Play Store/Google Login/Blackberry Google ID apps with the latest versions from that thread.

Good luck!
    08-25-15 03:42 AM
    Got it, thanks!
    08-25-15 01:09 PM
    it works great on my BB phones thanks so much
    08-25-15 02:15 PM
    Hi, I tried again your link for google play service, not able to download. And pop up some mega box stuff. Should I need to download first for the links to work? Thanks
    08-25-15 03:34 PM
    Sound like user error. Try reading the first post again and take it step by step.
    08-25-15 07:32 PM
    Should I delete all and restart again? Thanks!
    08-25-15 08:43 PM
    Stop jumping around like a cricket. Chill and take it step by step as described in the thread
    Mega is where the file is uploaded @_@
    08-25-15 09:49 PM
    I just installed it all on my SE worked first time no problems here.
    08-26-15 03:51 AM
    Why not working on me. I have followed the steps, no problem with the first 3, got google play installed, and work fine. Just couldn't install the google play services with the links provided, also said error, or can't open, or the contents not there.

Anyway, just feel so dumb. All the apps from play store work great, except Gmail, can't synchronize. Google map, works ok, but keep sending message asking to install google services.

Don't know what I did wrong. Any help?
    08-26-15 10:35 PM
    Just install snap. Same results. No messages.

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    08-26-15 10:45 PM
    You mean install snap instead of google play services?

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 10:48 PM
    Just install snap. Same results. No messages.

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    Results aren't the same.

With Snap, obb files won't install, you can't pay for apps, and in-app purchases don't work.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    gunnerfitzy likes this.
    08-26-15 10:50 PM
    I finally got google play service installed. Now, I installed GMAIL app from Google play, but gmail still not working,not able to synchronize, message says google play service is not support by the device.

What is the solution ? Thanks!
    09-08-15 04:30 PM
    I finally got google play service installed. Now, I installed GMAIL app from Google play, but gmail still not working,not able to synchronize, message says google play service is not support by the device.

What is the solution ? Thanks!
    Looking at a previous post you'll find the answer. Probably just missed it so I'll quote it here:

Obviously you did not download the Play Store files from the original thread here on Crackberry. That's why you don't know,that only the patched Google Play services can be installed. Additionally, all apps that ask for Google Play Services must also be patched.

I suggest to read the following post:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post11189556

Also, I suggest that you update your current Play Store/Google Login/Blackberry Google ID apps with the latest versions from that thread.

Good luck!
    If you dig around in that thread you'll see you need a patched version of GMail for it to function correctly.
    09-08-15 04:41 PM
    Hi, thanks for the help. I did download Play store from the original thread on Crackberry, and also download Google Play services. Then I download the GMAIL app again, still not working, same message " Google play services, not supported by your device. I also downloaded "google+ Whitelist", and all work fine except for GMAIL. What else I am missing? Thanks
    09-08-15 04:58 PM
    Hi, thanks for the help. I did download Play store from the original thread on Crackberry, and also download Google Play services. Then I download the GMAIL app again, still not working, same message " Google play services, not supported by your device. I also downloaded "google+ Whitelist", and all work fine except for GMAIL. What else I am missing? Thanks
    For the love of God, READ what people are posting for you:

APPS THAT REQUIRE GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES MUST BE PATCHED.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-15 08:27 PM
    Maybe what you need is the Slider or a Andriod Phone?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-15 09:15 PM
    I have Note 2,3,&4, but like BlackBerry Passport. Although doesn't seem to work well with me, still want to figure out how, don't get how others can have passport work well.
    09-08-15 09:55 PM
    For the love of God, READ what people are posting for you:

APPS THAT REQUIRE GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES MUST BE PATCHED.

Posted via CB10
    OK.

He doesn't understand "patched".
    Replace "patched" with "cracked" or "modified "

Posted via my Z30 (10.3.2.2639)
    09-09-15 02:37 AM
    Stop jumping around like a cricket. Chill and take it step by step as described in the thread
    Mega is where the file is uploaded @_@
    This was just too funny!

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 05:30 AM
    I can't believe this thread is still going on
    After days of telling him to patch the apps, he still hasn't patched them
    God save us all
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    09-10-15 04:04 PM
    Results aren't the same.

With Snap, obb files won't install, you can't pay for apps, and in-app purchases don't work.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    Not true. When I used Snap I simply purchased an app from my Google account using the Web browser. Because payment went through the app successfully installed on snap.

I now use cobalt's google play patch though.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 04:53 PM
    Watch this and pause it every time until you have completed the step.

I can't help you if you don't watch it.

Posted via CB10
    Jinny Huang likes this.
    09-10-15 04:56 PM
28 12