I want this so bad! But the seller wont ship to Canada for some reason.. I dont know why, Canada and the UK are like cousins.
    I'm trying to work out why a UK based seller won't ship to the UK?????
    10-21-14 01:54 PM
    Probarly there is a manual , could you scan it, because how does it connect because I read that you must clue it on the back?
    Instructions are pretty vague it's pretty easy to install though, simply remove the protective vinyl and apply your Passport if it's wrong remove, re-apply.

My flip case has arrived!-img_20141021_200258.jpg
    10-21-14 02:05 PM
    Anyone have the case in tan that they can post? I'd like to compare to see which colour is better.

Thanks for sharing OP. Looks really nice!

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    10-21-14 02:31 PM
    Looks like a really nice case for the Passport, just don't understand why they will not ship to Canada, but will ship all over Africa?
    Last edited by laserx; 10-21-14 at 02:53 PM.
    10-21-14 02:41 PM
    Those seats look awesome.

Posted via CB10
    anon(870071) likes this.
    10-21-14 05:22 PM
    Just black and no tan colour I am assuming?

Does anyone know when shop crackberry will ship them?

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 05:51 PM
    Great. I just ordered one for myself, expedited shipping to The Netherlands. Let's see how fast that puppy gets here. The sooner, the better!
    10-21-14 06:18 PM
    Ordered mine too.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 06:42 PM
    Just an update: case seems to be settling in well now. Starting to close fully easier and doesn't have as much bulk when flipping fully back on itself to use the device.
    10-22-14 08:32 AM
    I'm trying to work out why a UK based seller won't ship to the UK?????
    So I emailed the seller and there was something up with that listing. He sent me this link https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=oLeLuALq

And it works. Was able to order.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 08:40 AM
    I don't know if it is the same seller, but this case is available now for a great price and shipping from the UK. I just ordered one myself.

Official Blackberry Passport Black Leather Flip Case Acc 59524 001 | eBay
    Thanks for posting the link. Just ordered one. Can't wait.
    10-22-14 09:11 AM
    As much as a lot of you are going to hate me saying this. I'm regretting buying this case now. doesn't close properly and adds way too much bulk for my liking. It will do me fine until BlackBerry get their finger out of their arses and release an OEM pouch.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-25-14 05:28 AM
    Cases like this never close 100% properly without some sort of clip (like the Q10 shell), the important issue is whether it stays in place while in your pocket.
    Does it, or does it wiggle in such a way that it can expose part of the screen anyway.

Cases like this are mostly prestigious, they have never been best for usability.

That's why I am waiting for it to come to retailers here, I want to see how it folds for myself before I buy.

BlackBerry Passport signed @ C0007CC89
    10-25-14 05:56 AM
    As much as a lot of you are going to hate me saying this. I'm regretting buying this case now. doesn't close properly and adds way too much bulk for my liking. It will do me fine until BlackBerry get their finger out of their arses and release an OEM pouch.
    Thanks for your franchise

Posted from my flawless BlackBerry Z30
    10-25-14 06:08 AM
    Cases like this never close 100% properly without some sort of clip (like the Q10 shell), the important issue is whether it stays in place while in your pocket.
    Does it, or does it wiggle in such a way that it can expose part of the screen anyway.

Cases like this are mostly prestigious, they have never been best for usability.

That's why I am waiting for it to come to retailers here, I want to see how it folds for myself before I buy.

I considered retro-fitting a magnetic clip, but decided against it. In regards to it wiggling, no it does not. Don't get me wrong this is a solid case and great quality. Just find it irritating how it won't close without me either sitting it face down or holding it really tight for 20 seconds, maybe I'm being a bit anal.
    10-25-14 06:14 AM
    No that's not strange at all.
    I tested a note 3 case for my mom once, that had an even more rigid flip. It didn't close at all, but the salesperson started saying stuff like "it will over time become more flexibel" or "it will close properly later because of static friction with the screen".

That's not the point, it should just close properly in any situation, that's why it is a flip shell. And the notification LED cut-out doesn't even make sense unless it is fully closed.

10-25-14 06:27 AM
    That's another good point. Here's the clip I thought about trying to retro-fit. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00G...UvbUpU11010654
    10-25-14 07:01 AM
    That clip looks great, except that you need to attach one of the halves to the side of the phone. I am thinking that I would be taking my Passport out of the case from time to time and not sure I want that piece attached to it. I am wondering if there is a way to use this but in a way where both pieces are attached only to the case. I may buy one as well just to experiment with it.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 10:01 PM
    I have been using my flip for a week. It is almost completely closed and I expect by next week it will close completely. I had this same type (Vaja) on my Q10 and within a week it was closed. Good protection and a minimalist design. Added bonus is that it makes the phone easier to hold and one hand. Give it time. It will loosen up.
    10-26-14 07:51 AM
    I have been using my flip for a week. It is almost completely closed and I expect by next week it will close completely. I had this same type (Vaja) on my Q10 and within a week it was closed. Good protection and a minimalist design. Added bonus is that it makes the phone easier to hold and one hand. Give it time. It will loosen up.
    Thanks, I'll maybe give it another week to see if mine settles more. If not I may resort to that spingen clip above, or wait for the pouch.
    10-26-14 10:51 AM
    The clip sounds like a good idea, but you may be able to get something similar cheaper if you do it yourself. I'm not even sure if the Passport would already be magnetic due to the metal frame..?

10-26-14 11:07 AM
    Edit: flip case arrived today. Initial impressions: hard to get the case to line up perfectly. Might readjust it after its worked out a little bit. Love the way it feels though. Hopefully get back to you with some positive news

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by lonestar1135; 10-27-14 at 04:34 PM.
    10-26-14 11:14 AM
    Just got my case today. Still still trying to figure out how to properly type on the phone with it on. When I flip it right around, it seems to engage the feature that turns off the screen from the back.

I must say though I love how it looks! It obviously doesn't close well yet but I expect that to rectify itself.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 12:59 PM
    Just got my flip case today and it's awesome. It just makes the phone feel the way it should when I carry it in my hand, like it's a mini portfolio that's says I'm here for business but I like to party.

It also empowered me to take off my screen protector. Love the feel of the real screen.

Brought to you by...My sweet Passport
    10-30-14 06:24 PM
    ...And the notification LED cut-out doesn't even make sense unless it is fully closed.
    Is that why all none OEM flip case don't bother to make a cut-out for the LED?
    10-30-14 06:33 PM
66 123