The flip case is awesome, plus the adhesive is said to have about 2000 peels so I'm set only used 4 peels and aligning it wasn't hard

Posted via Passport
    10-30-14 06:47 PM
    My flip case has arrived!-img_20141027_162412.jpg

Posted via Passport
    10-30-14 06:48 PM
    Will the hardshell fit also?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 06:52 PM
    Will the hardshell fit also?

Posted via CB10
    I'd say no. Wouldn't close anyway. Here's my clip modification that I mentioned earlier in this thread.

My flip case has arrived!-image-6-.jpeg
    10-30-14 06:56 PM
    Got mine (black flip case) today, thanks to shop CrackBerry and the Thanksgiving deal...
    10-30-14 07:00 PM
    Thanks for all the info. Ordered mine from Crackberry a few weeks back. Called today and customer service explained it should finally ship on Halloween.

'BB POWERED' C001C1D66
    iSuni likes this.
    10-30-14 07:38 PM
    I bought one, and I'm a bit disapointed. Too expensive for such a cheap feelingcase.

It doesn't feel leather at all, not even fake one, but the worse is the hinge... After 3 weeks of use, it still doesn't stay closed, the hinge has about the same stifness as it came from the box, wich makes the cover work on his own...

The adesive film idea is pretty cool, you can remove it, and put it back, it stick perfectly and doesn't leave residue.
    11-12-14 11:34 AM
    That clip looks great, except that you need to attach one of the halves to the side of the phone. I am thinking that I would be taking my Passport out of the case from time to time and not sure I want that piece attached to it. I am wondering if there is a way to use this but in a way where both pieces are attached only to the case. I may buy one as well just to experiment with it.

Posted via CB10
    I felt the same way you do as I also have a hard case and a holster, so I used some plastic to stick the one clip piece to instead of the phone. There are pictures on the other thread "OEM Flip Case Impressions & Modification". Not sure if this link will take you there.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...cation-972204/
    I have taken my phone out of the case numerous times like last weekend to switch to a Roam mobility sim when I went to the States) and the case still sticks like new. Knock on wood. Have also dropped the phone a couple of times and the case and clip have stayed put.
    11-12-14 02:14 PM
    I have the Flip Case now. After reading the experiences here I just folded the flipping parts of it thoroughly before attaching it to the phone. Now after just two days it stays closed very well. It opens wel and still feels very sturdy, but once I close it and hold it firmly for a bit it stays put.

I can only assume that will improve even more over time. Just be sure to attach it so it can flip properly, if it doesn't just move it a bit to their right.

BlackBerry Passport signed @ C0007CC89
    11-30-14 01:40 PM
    that's exactly my feelings summed up regarding mine.

Any tips on removing it and sticking it back on? or is it really just pull it off and then pop it back on, nothing else?

I bought one, and I'm a bit disapointed. Too expensive for such a cheap feelingcase.

It doesn't feel leather at all, not even fake one, but the worse is the hinge... After 3 weeks of use, it still doesn't stay closed, the hinge has about the same stifness as it came from the box, wich makes the cover work on his own...

The adesive film idea is pretty cool, you can remove it, and put it back, it stick perfectly and doesn't leave residue.
    11-30-14 02:20 PM
    It really is as simple as that, however:

Due to the nature of the adhesive layer, this case is not meant to be pulled of regularly. Because you have to make sure both adhesive and backside of the phone remain very clean (free of dust and grease) for maximum effect.
    You also have to apply a little pressure (rub the back) for a while to make sure it is attached properly on all the corners. This forces out any air and that may be present, like you would do for a screen protector (a pretty similar system).

Secondly, because it is a non-permanent adhesive, it does not attach very strongly: do no roughly shake your device around by holding only the case , because will not hold indefinitely.

12-01-14 06:57 PM
    I want this so bad! But the seller wont ship to Canada for some reason.. I dont know why, Canada and the UK are like cousins.
    The cost to actually send anything from the UK to anywhere else is really steep. I don't know others from other countries manage to post with low costs?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-02-14 01:50 AM
    cheers. although one thing I will say for it, this one does seem to have bonded quite strongly - but then again I haven't pulled it off ever yet. Maybe that's why ....
    It really is as simple as that, however:

Due to the nature of the adhesive layer, this case is not meant to be pulled of regularly. Because you have to make sure both adhesive and backside of the phone remain very clean (free of dust and grease) for maximum effect.
    You also have to apply a little pressure (rub the back) for a while to make sure it is attached properly on all the corners. This forces out any air and that may be present, like you would do for a screen protector (a pretty similar system).

Secondly, because it is a non-permanent adhesive, it does not attach very strongly: do no roughly shake your device around by holding only the case , because will not hold indefinitely.

12-02-14 07:18 AM
    Mine is quite good too, but one of the corners seems to come loose more easily than the rest. If that continues to worsen over the next month I will probably call in for a replacement.
    After just a few days now the flap closes quite easily. Especially if you pocket it for a while, it stays closed.
    I did have a little work aligning the flap with the LED, but that sits great now too. Follow the instructions from the box for the best way to do that.

12-02-14 07:38 AM
    How is the useablity with the flip part folded behind it? It seems like it is too large to comfortably type on the device when its folded back???
    12-28-14 03:31 PM
    Congrats on the new case.
    Looks like a descent piece of kit.
    12-28-14 08:15 PM
66 123