Not because its so glowing but is the most honest to the current average phone user. He misses, like most, the Instagram app availability and has difficulty with the OS10 feel but I cant imagine a more biased free non BlackBerry user review. Also the video is almost useless and out of sync to what he is saying.

All that notwithstanding I like it because I think he nails it...I would hate for BBRY fanboy to sell me on a device I would hate and then turn me off BBRY for good. I am a business power user and this is for me.

He also is asking at the end for exactly what is to come from BBRY with the Classic yet I don't believe he knows about it.

anon(5061193) and amanago like this.
    10-21-14 05:28 PM
    Good review. Thanks for posting.
    10-27-14 12:15 PM
    Nice well balanced review. Enjoyed it.

Posted via the incredible Blackberry Passport
    10-27-14 12:54 PM
    Funny to see someone type on it like a real keyboard laying flat on a desk. Trying it right now and I guess it is possible!.. lol

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 12:54 PM
    That is a good review.
    10-27-14 01:25 PM
    It's funny that I posted this 6 days ago and was somewhat disappointed that no one agreed....or thought to comment.

Not wanting to be "Bump Guy" I let it go...glad to see more eyes on it as I continue to think that this one nails it and I will use it when I get asked about a review example to show.

I am now 5 days in on my new Passport and I am really getting into this device. Picked up a co-workers iP5 today and damn that thing was narrow! Next comes the best comment ever..."Well it's not for me but definitely for someone like you". He appreciated the device like I appreciate others who enjoy Seafood. I hate Seafood but I really enjoy watching others enjoy it.
    10-27-14 04:02 PM
    Good review, thanks for posting.

I made a list of many Passport reviews, I included in it:
    Mega Big List of Blackberry Passport Reviews on Youtube
    01-11-15 09:37 AM