If you have your own business, you can easily set up your own domain and email address, which will be more professional than the @icloud.com email address.

If you need any hints or help, add me on BBM pin: WARLACK ( yes, a custom pin)

Happy to see that you didn't give up

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 01:11 AM
    If you have your own business, you can easily set up your own domain and email address, which will be more professional than the @icloud.com email address.

If you need any hints or help, add me on BBM pin: WARLACK ( yes, a custom pin)

Happy to see that you didn't give up

Posted via CB10
    Very kind my friend. And very cool custom pin. Didn't knew that you can use words only. Will contact you if I need any help, buddy.
    03-13-15 07:13 AM
    HELP!!!

First I want to say, thank you for your support! And last week I had a OTA Update on my passport. Installed it and guess what? No more flickering or low sound notification! I was shokced to test it out! When I get an email, it is very loud!

But there is still one bummer, which sux a lot!

Everytime when I get an email, I click on the blue "action button" which say "Answer all" with the double flash! But this makes no sense, because I send also myself an email!

Where is the simple "answer" action button? How we can put this button as an action button? I could swear that I have read, that you can edit the button with the new update! Because I never used the "answer all" button!

I need the simple "answer" button! Any help will bring kudos in real life. LOL!
    03-26-15 02:09 PM
    HELP!!!

First I want to say, thank you for your support! And last week I had a OTA Update on my passport. Installed it and guess what? No more flickering or low sound notification! I was shokced to test it out! When I get an email, it is very loud!

But there is still one bummer, which sux a lot!

Everytime when I get an email, I click on the blue "action button" which say "Answer all" with the double flash! But this makes no sense, because I send also myself an email!

Where is the simple "answer" action button? How we can put this button as an action button? I could swear that I have read, that you can edit the button with the new update! Because I never used the "answer all" button!

I need the simple "answer" button! Any help will bring kudos in real life. LOL!
    To the left of the big blue Reply All button is a small black Reply button which sends a reply only to the person who sent you the original email.

But it's strange that if you press Reply All, you get an email sent to yourself. Is your alias email address different from your real email address? I use Outlook.com, and I have only one alias, so when I choose Reply All, I do not receive my own email.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    03-26-15 06:09 PM
79 ... 234