My BB passport shows error like www.bberror.com/bb10-0020. I tried to change the battery also still I got the same result, please help me to find the solution.I don't want to lose my BB. Hope that will get the answer soon.
    09-14-20 01:27 PM
    My BB passport shows error like www.bberror.com/bb10-0020. I tried to change the battery also still I got the same result, please help me to find the solution.I don't want to lose my BB. Hope that will get the answer soon.
    That is definitely a bad battery error. Are you sure that you replaced the battery properly - recheck the connectors - make sure cables are all intact and connected etc. Maybe you bought a dud battery - make sure you plug your device in with a known, good adapter/cable and Leave it alone for overnight - try again. It could be that the replacement battery has run down over time (sat in a warehouse for 6 years etc). Try charging slowly with a weaker adapter (trickle charge). That's all I can think of right now.
    09-14-20 05:39 PM
    Could also be that the battery connector is faulty/damaged which sometimes happen with a device drop. Requires soldering and needs a steady hand.
    09-14-20 05:48 PM