Is there a way to access player control without having to access the music app. I know that I can use the physical volume up and down but is there an easier way within the screen to skip tracks?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 03:08 PM
    Pebble Smartwatch? I don't know about easier.

You might also try a headset/headphone with on device controls. Those should work. The only on screen controls are within the app.
    gilbert khayat likes this.
    04-01-15 03:26 PM
    Is there a way to access player control without having to access the music app. I know that I can use the physical volume up and down but is there an easier way within the screen to skip tracks?

Posted via CB10
    When I want to skip multiple tracks, I'll usually use the small player that appears at the top of the screen when you press any of the side buttons. For example, press the top volume button once to make the small player appear and then use the onscreen controls to skip tracks. Also, pressing the album art for the song will take you directly to the music app instead of having to go back to the active frames screen to select it.
    Music player control-img_20150404_124606.png
    04-04-15 02:03 PM
    Here is something interesting... I have an in-ear Beats headphones that have the controller on them. My Z30 used to respond to it when I has 10.2 OS... but now with 10.3 it's not responding at all so it can't increase the volume or change tracks.. it worked once by chance and haven't since.. not sure why

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 12:34 PM
    Hey. I can also confirm this issue. My Bose earbuds were working fine on BlackBerry 10.2 while the same device (Q5) and the same headphones are not recognised anymore on 10.3.x. (Sound quality is still great, pause button works but with awful lags, volume control/switch buttons are not okay after the upgrade.) The guys screwed up something on the OS side (jack driver slots probably).

Do you know how could I file an official bug report?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 06:59 PM
    Are you aware there is a feature that you turn on to skip or go back a tracking by holding the volume up and dow key?

Long live Blackberry.
    04-14-15 07:03 PM
    Check your button settings.
    04-14-15 07:09 PM
    Check your button settings.
    Are you aware there is a feature that you turn on to skip or go back a tracking by holding the volume up and dow key?

Long live Blackberry.
    people should really start reading before posting useless responses....

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 01:23 AM
    It's you that's dyslexic. Read the op question twice before opening your mouth next time. I'm asking op a question to confirm if he's aware that the volume buttons serves other functionality besides turning volume up and down. He wasn't specific to what he already knows or don't know which is why my post is in a form of a question. It's you that's posting useless post that's not even constructive.

people should really start reading before posting useless responses....

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-16-15 02:21 AM
    Need lock-screen music controls, without having to press any volume keys.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-15 04:25 AM
    Why? You want to tell it so you have to touch nothing?
    04-17-15 06:55 AM
    This always works for me. I don't put crappy music tracks on my device that I would want to skip later. As an option, see solutions that are not quite as good as mine, above.
    ArcPlug likes this.
    04-17-15 07:25 AM
    It's you that's dyslexic. Read the op question twice before opening your mouth next time. I'm asking op a question to confirm if he's aware that the volume buttons serves other functionality besides turning volume up and down. He wasn't specific to what he already knows or don't know which is why my post is in a form of a question. It's you that's posting useless post that's not even constructive.
    Several people already told him about it and he responded with "I ALREADY know about it"... so I was right with my response to you and I stand by it.. don't just read the first post and respond without reading what others have said because there is a big chance someone has beaten you to the punch already

Posted via CB10
    04-17-15 11:30 AM