When I open my music app every song is showing twice on the list. Is it because I mazy have saved them to the device and the Sd card?
    More importantly, how can I delete them without going through the list one by one?

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 10:46 PM
    When I open my music app every song is showing twice on the list. Is it because I mazy have saved them to the device and the Sd card?
    More importantly, how can I delete them without going through the list one by one?

Posted via CB10
    That's most likely the reason why. Go into file manager and click on the 3 lines ( lower left corner) , choose either device or sd card, go into downloads , click on lower right side(3 dots) then select more and tap on everything you want to delete. Click on 3 dots again and hit delete. All the highlighted will be deleted. Decide where you want to save everything. I have my things on my SD card so it's easy to take out the card and transfer things.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 12:18 AM
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 02:28 AM
    So amazing to find threads like this, since I have the same issue! I followed the post to check File Manager and sure enough there was a copy of the songs in the /music folder on the SD card as well as /backup folder. So I deleted one set and problem solved (I have other backups). Anyway thanks for the info, problem solved!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by andy957; 12-04-17 at 10:42 PM.
    12-04-17 10:04 PM