Does anyone know if there are multiple versions of the Passport? I'm wondering if I purchase a Telus unit and unlock it if it will be the same as purchasing from ShopBlackberry? I need to use an AT&T (company supplied SIM).
    09-24-14 12:32 PM
    There appears to be only one GSM Passport, which is great.
    Cobrajett likes this.
    09-24-14 12:43 PM
    There appears to be only one GSM Passport, which is great.
    Is it not! Worldwide compatibility FTW. Premium device and hardware at a competitive price, ahhh..

CDMA can jump off a cliff.

pin:2B7CAF06
    Cobrajett likes this.
    09-24-14 12:45 PM
    I just posted in another thread. I've ordered from Amazon.com. I had a substantial credit that had been sitting there for a very long time, almost forgotten. So, now I wait....
    ....is it here yet?
    Really happy that someone else had posted about Amazon. I would have never thought of them on my own and so many of the other items I'd wanted from them would not ship to Canada. I chose the Global Priority Shipping so hopefully not too long.
    09-24-14 12:53 PM
    Is it not! Worldwide compatibility FTW. Premium device and hardware at a competitive price, ahhh..

CDMA can jump off a cliff.

pin:2B7CAF06

so basically if your opinion, everyone in the US who is on Verizon and Sprint, should either pay to switch carriers, and lose their unlimited plans, or we should just never own blackberries ever again....gee thanks
    09-24-14 02:09 PM
    so basically if your opinion, everyone in the US who is on Verizon and Sprint, should either pay to switch carriers, and lose their unlimited plans, or we should just never own blackberries ever again....gee thanks
    CDMA should still jump off a cliff. All it causes is too many device variants and a crippling dilemma when the phone you want is not on/only on a CDMA carrier.
    09-24-14 02:33 PM