Is it just me and my bad luck, or does anyone else here have multiple issues that randomly pop up on their Passport?
    1) Phone app constantly stalls when answering or hanging up.
    2) at random times I have an issue where the touch screen is not responsive except for about 1/8 inch trim around all 4 sides. Only fix is reboot.
    3) at random times plugging AUX chord in to phone to play music thru car radio. When the music plays, all high notes play well. But when a drum or bass line hits, you can hear the drum hit in the music, but there's no rumbling bass. It's like a dead drum. Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 06:42 PM
    Backup your media and do a ful wipe then reinstalling the IS form BlackBerry via Web browser with active plugin or other means. Use ONLY official OS first so you know what to expect then branch out after a few months.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 07:52 PM
    Backup your media and do a ful wipe then reinstalling the IS form BlackBerry via Web browser with active plugin or other means. Use ONLY official OS first so you know what to expect then branch out after a few months.

Posted via CB10
    This is my 3rd Passport from BlackBerry.
    First phone there was a website that caused problems on BB10 but not Android.
    2nd phone the issue's could never be pin pointed.
    This 3rd phone straight from BlackBerry hasn't been running for 24 hours and is starting to have the same issues.
    I have about 6 android apps
    And have 6 BlackBerry apps installed.

Only one of the BlackBerry apps I pulled from a backup thru Link.
    It's called
    Profiler and it's by Nick Leonov

It was about an hour or so after I installed that app when the problems popped up.
    Anyone know if that app is bad. I originally got it off of BlackBerry App World.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 09:27 PM