Touch keyboard only suggestion added!
    06-10-15 03:26 AM
    Include an option to shut the f.. off this annoying key sound while dialing a number on the pad. I mean it is totally embarassing to dial a number in public when my Passport is making sounds like my old internet router in the days before DSL.
    Old school sounds are cool. I also use the "BB Pro" ringtones.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 05:12 AM
    1. Fixing BBM because it doesn't work for many people. I have a carrier that has a BB server (BES) and it is wrongly configured, therefor the BBM is trying to connect to the bes instead of my internet connection and it doesn't work.
    2. Fixing bluetooth issues, BMW owners have lots of problems with blackberry's bluetooth, especially on the classic and passport.
    3. Faster Android emulator.
    4. Better battery.
    5. The ability to record calls without a beep sound.
    6. A thinner & smaller Passport device.
    06-10-15 05:57 AM
    * Being able to close an app while in it (rather than swiping up to minimize it, then find it, the "X" it out)

*Be able to put desktop icons where I want (it currently now always moves them up and left. If I want to leave the middle screen blank, it should let me. Or have a wallpaper and want to frame my wallpaper with icons, it should let me. Or have all icons on the right hand column (while leaving the left column blank) since I am right handed, it should let me)

* A "back button". (sometimes I am browsing, get a call, need to make a quick text and want to get back to my browser window quickly. Not close the phone app, close the text app, open the browser and find the page I was on.)

*Ability to recognize when in landscape mode and understand the swiping gestures (while in landscape mode, be able to swipe up/right to peek at hub; while in landscape mode, be able to swipe down to get to settings)

*Have a "master-mute' button that is easy and fast to get to that will ensure EVERY sound is muted on the PP quickly (versus having to go to settings and turn off notifications and go to settings and turn off media/apps)

*Be able to LOCK the virtual number keypad so it maps to PKB and have it STAY locked. (I know how to lock it, however once a period/comma is touched, the number lock to map to PKB turns off)

*Ability to dictate how long an LED notification stays on (when a specific person contacts me or specific notification is received, I would like to dictate how long the LED notification blinks)

*Have the option of keeping an info bar always visible on top to show time, date, how many phone bars are currently available, what network you are on, Battery % left, etc.

*4th row! I use numbers a lot

* Be able to put a contact on desktop so I just have to press their tile and it calls/texts/whatever I assign to that person's tile (one touch access)

*While in browser, have an assigned button to slowly scroll up (currently you can press spacebar to slowly scroll down)

*Be able to reorder the phone numbers within each contact (I would like to order cell phone numbers as the first numbers that show up within a contact. It currently automatically lists cell phones as the last option)

*Be able to delete the option of texting a home or work number (currently within the contacts, it lists the option to call or text each and every number. I currently will never text a home or fax number - I want to remove the option to shorten the list)

*have the keyboard allow up/down and side/side scrolling at all times.

*Allow non-BB users to see my emoticons!

*Colors even for the AT&T PP!
    06-10-15 09:22 AM
    Undo function

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    06-10-15 04:45 PM
    Control volume with keypad while screen is off when playing music...

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 05:01 PM
    "Select all" function for when selecting pictures or files etc.

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    06-10-15 05:07 PM
    "Select all" function for when selecting pictures or files etc.

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    This, this, and more of this. This would be considered an OS feature though. Another OS feature I want is the ability to add/delete words in a custom dictionary. I've swiped up on some words that I didn't intend on and I hate seeing them as options.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 05:43 PM
    This, this, and more of this. This would be considered an OS feature though. Another OS feature I want is the ability to add/delete words in a custom dictionary. I've swiped up on some words that I didn't intend on and I hate seeing them as options.

Posted via CB10
    This is a ready a feature. Settings/Language and Input / Prediction and Correction.

You can even add stuff like this, .

Posted via CB.10 on my  Z10
    06-10-15 05:49 PM
    This is a ready a feature. Settings/Language and Input / Prediction and Correction.

You can even add stuff like this, .

I guess I should have typed a better sentence. I already knew about that feature. I just want the ability to delete some learned words I didn't intend on saving by swiping up by accident.
    06-10-15 06:21 PM
    I guess I should have typed a better sentence. I already knew about that feature. I just want the ability to delete some learned words I didn't intend on saving by swiping up by accident.
    In language and input/ prediction and correction there is a tab at the bottom to delete all learned words. Also if you go to spell check you can edit your personal dictionary. I'm still on 10.2.1 though.

06-10-15 06:36 PM
    I'm easy, just want a dark theme for the hub. Boy won't I feel stupid if somebody says you already have it.

BlackBerry Passport 10.3.2.440
    CmdrStraker likes this.
    06-10-15 09:08 PM
    * Being able to close an app while in it (rather than swiping up to minimize it, then find it, the "X" it out)
    How hard is it to find an app and close it? It's pretty easy already.

*Be able to put desktop icons where I want (it currently now always moves them up and left. If I want to leave the middle screen blank, it should let me. Or have a wallpaper and want to frame my wallpaper with icons, it should let me. Or have all icons on the right hand column (while leaving the left column blank) since I am right handed, it should let me)
    You can do this with the Home screen plus app. At least the first part and the last part anyways.The middle bit is confusing.

* A "back button". (sometimes I am browsing, get a call, need to make a quick text and want to get back to my browser window quickly. Not close the phone app, close the text app, open the browser and find the page I was on.)
    Why is this needed? Swipe out of the call screen(it generally exits after the call is done IIRC) Everything is handled in swiping

*Ability to recognize when in landscape mode and understand the swiping gestures (while in landscape mode, be able to swipe up/right to peek at hub; while in landscape mode, be able to swipe down to get to settings)
    Agree with this

*Have a "master-mute' button that is easy and fast to get to that will ensure EVERY sound is muted on the PP quickly (versus having to go to settings and turn off notifications and go to settings and turn off media/apps)
    This is somewhat doable already if you set it up correctly. You can swipe down to get the quick setting menu and tap the bell to put it in silent mode. Or can set it for bedside mode that shut everything down.

*Be able to LOCK the virtual number keypad so it maps to PKB and have it STAY locked. (I know how to lock it, however once a period/comma is touched, the number lock to map to PKB turns off)

*Ability to dictate how long an LED notification stays on (when a specific person contacts me or specific notification is received, I would like to dictate how long the LED notification blinks)
    I think there is an LD plus app or something that does this.Hopefully someone else will chime in on it

*Have the option of keeping an info bar always visible on top to show time, date, how many phone bars are currently available, what network you are on, Battery % left, etc.
    I would like the bar to return, like it was on the legacy devices. The home screen plus app can do this,but I could never get it to work correctly.

*4th row! I use numbers a lot

* Be able to put a contact on desktop so I just have to press their tile and it calls/texts/whatever I assign to that person's tile (one touch access)
    Set it to a key shortcut and hold that button.No icon clutter needed. Program C to call charlie for example.

*While in browser, have an assigned button to slowly scroll up (currently you can press spacebar to slowly scroll down)
    Touch sensitive keypad handles this.

*Be able to reorder the phone numbers within each contact (I would like to order cell phone numbers as the first numbers that show up within a contact. It currently automatically lists cell phones as the last option)
    You can, just need to fiddle with it

*Be able to delete the option of texting a home or work number (currently within the contacts, it lists the option to call or text each and every number. I currently will never text a home or fax number - I want to remove the option to shorten the list)
    Agree

*have the keyboard allow up/down and side/side scrolling at all times.
    Kinda does

*Allow non-BB users to see my emoticons!
    Agree

*Colors even for the AT&T PP!
    Meh
    I did a direct tweet to BlackBerry help on twitter a month or so back about the double tap on the keyboard for a cursor.
    That is a must need in my book.
    06-10-15 09:28 PM
    My most wanted new feature on the BlackBerry Passport is the same thing I want on all smartphones - an unlockable boot loader. Hopefully it happens in BlackBerry hardware someday.
    06-11-15 07:51 AM
    Include an option to shut the f.. off this annoying key sound while dialing a number on the pad. I mean it is totally embarassing to dial a number in public when my Passport is making sounds like my old internet router in the days before DSL.
    You can silence the Dial Pad tone by Going to System Settings - Notifications - And then selecting your active profile to bring up the edit screen. From there, under the App Exceptions header you will see 'Sound' slide it off...

Most wanted new Passport features!-img_20150611_085640.png

This will stop sound from the dial pad as well as 3rd party apps.

Fingerprint scanner made into spacebar keyboard module, for device unlock, app purchases etc etc

Posted via CB10
    Ick... Not a fan of the biometrics... Completely invasive... Talk about invasion of privacy... I rather like that BlackBerry has gone light on that psyops, personally...

Posted via CB10
    DarkJoker33 likes this.
    06-11-15 08:02 AM
    An option to PRINT wifi......

Posted via CB10
    Uh, I can already do this with mine. I print to both my Hp and my Canon WiFi printers
    06-11-15 08:15 AM
    Right off the bat I would suggest the following improvements:
    - Multiple signatures for the email client
    - Extend the trackpad functionality for all the pre-installed apps.
    - Extend the coverage of the BlackBerry Map, include Japan please.
    -Wifi printing option pre-installed.
    -A simpler phone call answer button
    -A way to reduce or cancel the sound of the dial pad.

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    06-11-15 09:20 AM
    Native eBook reader

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 11:49 AM
    Right off the bat I would suggest the following improvements:

-A simpler phone call answer button

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    How is it hard to swipe left or right?

Via Passport via CB10
    06-11-15 12:33 PM
    How is it hard to swipe left or right?

Via Passport via CB10
    I have to say that the phone call answer is as elegant and simple as it gets!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 12:58 PM
    Functionality to double tap on the spacebar while the touch keyboard is in scrolling mode, in order for the keyboard to be used as an actual trackpad that highlights selections.

The browser needs a lot of updates. It's honestly pretty sad that BlackBerry doesn't have the browser setup to change tabs using just the pkb, gestures on the keyboard might even be a good idea for the browser.

Why aren't you on a Passport? 
    06-11-15 03:42 PM
    Transformers' features.

-Do you envy my Passport much?-
    06-11-15 03:53 PM
    Double tap to use keyboard as a trackpad, like classic, should be awesome...and the os is already adapted for it...

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 04:49 PM
    In Alarm, be able to use the keypad (0-9) to set the alarm time. Please!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 04:58 PM
    VPN in the quick menu. I hate having to open settings, connections and then VPN - for such a security and work-centric company as BlackBerry this seems like a complete anomaly to me that it can't be placed in easier reach.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 05:31 PM
107 1234 ...