Genuinely, I think passport is already having top notched specs, even though it's now a 1 year old phone, I'd say it's still decent. And judging from the complaints may of us have on this forum, it seems like the problem lies in the software and the lack of third party apps. Imagine if we had enough native, well built, IOS-variety apps, this would have been one of those dream phones. Sadly......

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 08:53 PM
    Have speaker enabled by default when placing calls via BlackBerry Assistant voice dial.

If I'm trying to dial by voice then it's because I don't want to press ****, but I have to press speaker once it dials. Makes no sense to me, make it an option.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    BluePumpkinBerry likes this.
    06-11-15 11:11 PM
    Re ability to put direct dial tile on desktop, I have my main used contacts available as keyboard shortcuts, e.g z for wife's work mobile same(easy to feel for bottom left key without looking if necessary) for frequent used applications, f for facebook etc, 25 direct shortcuts should be enough for most people and is more than most android devices give.

For me the only thing I'd like is that the android runtime doesn't identify itself as rooted, my banks mobile app won't work because of this. Other than that I'm a very happy bunny indeed..

Posted via CB10
    BluePumpkinBerry likes this.
    06-12-15 02:30 AM
    The ability to swipe left or right on the keyboard to change songs. Swipe up and down to control volume. Also the ability to turn the feature on or off since I'm sure it would probably drain the battery quicker always being on standby. This would work great when phone is mounted on a dash. The volume keys can be hard to use.

Posted via CB10
    DarkJoker33 and Soul_Est like this.
    06-12-15 06:28 PM
    Not sure if mentioned yet or not, but I would like the ability to sort icons alphabetically.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 07:11 PM
    Best in class camera.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 09:54 PM
    I did a direct tweet to BlackBerry help on twitter a month or so back about the double tap on the keyboard for a cursor.
    That is a must need in my book.
    DarkJoker33 - you quoted my wish list with comments of "How hard is it...", "It's pretty easy...", "Why is this needed...." This is *MY* wish list for MY Passport, not yours. Please stick to helpful comments like the majority of others, not critiquing what MY wish list should and should not entail. You did make a couple comments that could be helpful for me - can you please elaborate:

*MY wish of being able to reorder the phone numbers within each contact. You say this is doable - please elaborate. I posted a few times on this and those who helped me were also not able to figure this out.

*You mention there is an app to allow me to extend the LED notification of SPECIFIC people/actions (not all notifications). I did a quick search and can't find what I described I would like - can you remember the name of the app? I also posted a few times on this and those who helped me were unable to figure this out.

*For MY wish of a quick and easy "master mute" button, you say I just need to set it up right. Is there a quick setting that will turn off both notifications AND media apps in one action? Right now I need to waken my phone, type in the password, swipe down, and mute both separately (or go into the sleep mode, which actually takes longer than just muting both notifications AND media apps separately). Again, not "hard" for me to do as you remarked, but would be much more convenient for me if there was a QUICK and EASY way to mute ALL sounds without having to waken and unlock my phone. (Yes, I need to have a password on my passport)

*Have a shortcut button to scroll UP the page - yes, I know the touch sensitive pad allows this, but the touch sensitive pad also allows you to scroll DOWN with your thumb while also having a shortcut button (space bar) to scroll DOWN. When I know what I am looking for is far up the page, I would like to scroll up faster than my thumb can swipe up over and over and over..... (The space bar to scroll down is a nice complement to the touch screen scrolling down)

*Setting speed dial shortcuts to desktop. I realize you can set "Mike" to "M", however in my life everyone seems to have a name that starts with the same 3 letters. And since many are related, their last name also starts with the same letter. My community of friends are almost all Dutch and therefore 95% of them have a last name that starts with a "V". Rather than me having to remember if Mike, Mark, Michelle, Melissa, Michaela and Mom (who ALL have the same first letter for their last name) are under M, V, or whatever I chose, I would like one simple folder labeled "Speed Dial" on my desktop. Again, this is MY wish list for MY Passport for MY needs.

If you can elaborate on the above issues you said were doable, I would appreciate it. To others who have sent me tips for my wishes - Thank You!
    06-13-15 10:08 AM
    Mobileiron support and lync.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 10:59 AM
    DarkJoker33 - you quoted my wish list with comments of "How hard is it...", "It's pretty easy...", "Why is this needed...." This is *MY* wish list for MY Passport, not yours. Please stick to helpful comments like the majority of others, not critiquing what MY wish list should and should not entail. You did make a couple comments that could be helpful for me - can you please elaborate:

*MY wish of being able to reorder the phone numbers within each contact. You say this is doable - please elaborate. I posted a few times on this and those who helped me were also not able to figure this out.
    If I'm interpreting this correctly you are talking about, Going into the contacts app then going to a specific contact and then deciding what number is in the first row? Example: Home then mobile then work?

*You mention there is an app to allow me to extend the LED notification of SPECIFIC people/actions (not all notifications). I did a quick search and can't find what I described I would like - can you remember the name of the app? I also posted a few times on this and those who helped me were unable to figure this out.Hub++ may be what you are looking for. Again, I don't use it, so I do not know its full functionality.

*For MY wish of a quick and easy "master mute" button, you say I just need to set it up right. Is there a quick setting that will turn off both notifications AND media apps in one action? Right now I need to waken my phone, type in the password, swipe down, and mute both separately (or go into the sleep mode, which actually takes longer than just muting both notifications AND media apps separately). Again, not "hard" for me to do as you remarked, but would be much more convenient for me if there was a QUICK and EASY way to mute ALL sounds without having to waken and unlock my phone. (Yes, I need to have a password on my passport)

Well, theres 3 ways to do this. One is to go into settings then go to notifications, then to profiles. Click silent, set the options how you wish. Then you pull down your quick setting menu and click the bell, Not the word, and it will flip through your profiles.
    The second way, again, go to settings, scroll to advanced interaction and try the flip options. Again I haven't used these advanced interactions, so I do not know completely how they work. Then there is always bedside mode which you can setup to pretty much go into dead mode.

*Have a shortcut button to scroll UP the page - yes, I know the touch sensitive pad allows this, but the touch sensitive pad also allows you to scroll DOWN with your thumb while also having a shortcut button (space bar) to scroll DOWN. When I know what I am looking for is far up the page, I would like to scroll up faster than my thumb can swipe up over and over and over..... (The space bar to scroll down is a nice complement to the touch screen scrolling down)
    Hit T on the keyboard to go to the top of the page, Hit B on the keyboard to go to the bottom.

*Setting speed dial shortcuts to desktop. I realize you can set "Mike" to "M", however in my life everyone seems to have a name that starts with the same 3 letters. And since many are related, their last name also starts with the same letter. My community of friends are almost all Dutch and therefore 95% of them have a last name that starts with a "V". Rather than me having to remember if Mike, Mark, Michelle, Melissa, Michaela and Mom (who ALL have the same first letter for their last name) are under M, V, or whatever I chose, I would like one simple folder labeled "Speed Dial" on my desktop. Again, this is MY wish list for MY Passport for MY needs.
    Use voice assistant?

If you can elaborate on the above issues you said were doable, I would appreciate it. To others who have sent me tips for my wishes - Thank You!
    06-13-15 06:12 PM
    Waterproofing would be a nice feature. Just one of those good to have just in case things.
    06-13-15 06:14 PM
    Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 06:35 PM
    I miss the option I had in my Bold 9780

The data transfer arrows showing the download upload status, so you can see the actual status of your device.
    06-13-15 10:05 PM
    I would love a quick button for Bluetooth to turn it ON and OFF

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 11:33 PM
    I would love a quick button for Bluetooth to turn it ON and OFF

Posted via CB10
    Most wanted new Passport features!-untitled-1.jpg
    06-13-15 11:37 PM
    A browser that works with airline inflight entertainment systems!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 11:54 PM
    Switch camera and phone button so the phone is on the bottom right side and camera on bottom left. Much easier to launch dialer with one hand (for right handed people).

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 01:42 AM
    Android pure Nexus experience (no bloatware) version on the Passport (but WITH sd-card). Plus user replaceable battery.
    06-14-15 02:43 AM
    Switch camera and phone button so the phone is on the bottom right side and camera on bottom left. Much easier to launch dialer with one hand (for right handed people).

Posted via CB10
    http://dimple.io

Most wanted new Passport features!-img_20150614_182943.png

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2204
    DarkJoker33 likes this.
    06-14-15 05:30 AM
    4 row keyboard

Posted via CB10
    CmdrStraker likes this.
    06-14-15 11:50 AM
    I would like a feature added when you're emailing or texting or just surfing the net an incoming call comes through that it will show at the same top of the phone like a sidebar that most phones have as a feature now. They call it pop up for incoming calls we have it for emails, text, BBM, etc. Why not have it for incoming calls and voicemails.

Trina's Berry Passport!
    06-14-15 03:06 PM
    I would like pop up for incoming calls like we have for the emails, text, BBM, etc.

Trina's Berry Passport!
    tp2386 likes this.
    06-14-15 03:08 PM
    VPN in the quick menu. I hate having to open settings, connections and then VPN - for such a security and work-centric company as BlackBerry this seems like a complete anomaly to me that it can't be placed in easier reach.

Posted via CB10
    I agree, VPN in quick menu would be VERY helpful in all OS10 devices... For now I've used a shortcut creator that suffices... I use Shortcut Creator here: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/20397796 which IS a paid app, but there is also a free app called Shortcut It here: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/19908873 that does the trick as well...
    Most wanted new Passport features!-img_20150614_162707.png Still, it WOULD be nice to see that option make it into a future OS update... Seems like something simple to add...

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 03:36 PM
    I would to have a sound notification in BBM chat when my message is read. This way I can answer without delay. Also, there are times I would like to video call, but the other party is not available, I have to constantly check BBM for the green icon that signals his availability. I would like to have a sound notification when the party of interest is available for video calls, phone calls(BBM), chats etc. Of course, this must be set up individually each time I want to check the parties availability. The other party should be allowed to set up on an individual basis if he allows his availability to be seen by a particular person.

This should be a compelling reason to use BBM.

I would like to have the ability to enlarge the font in the native browser by the two finger spread (already implemented) with the text re-arranging itself to fit on the screen. I hate having to scroll horizontally to see the entire line.

Thanks

My Z30 is hired, my iPhone retired. BlackBerry rules the lot. Cause it's the best phone I've ever got.
    06-14-15 04:01 PM
    I think there are a lot of great feature suggestions here. My two biggest 'wishes' are:
    Keyboard controls when scrolling through photos. Being able to pinch to zoom in photos, also a no-brainer.
    Cut, Copy, and Paste shortcuts for text editing. I love that we can select text with the keyboard, but when you need to select the highlighted text on screen by touching the screen, it makes it far less useful. A 'shift + C,X, or V' would make this OS much more complete, in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 04:44 PM
    I would like pop up for incoming calls like we have for the emails, text, BBM, etc.

Trina's Berry Passport!
    This, this, and more of this. I have a certain someone that hate getting phone calls from but I don't want to send them straight to voicemail, so I have to wait for them to stop calling for me to resume what I was doing on.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    06-14-15 05:02 PM
107 12345