Has anyone try this app store for their passport. If so how is it?

Mobogenie - Download the Best Android App Store

9000----->Torch----->9900----->Z10------>Passport
    10-30-14 07:20 AM
    Why not use SNAP and access the Google Play Store?

The use of ANY 3rd Party App or app store does open you to a greater risk of malware or data mining (not that Google Play is 100% safe). And with the lack of control for permission on Android Apps, BB10 really can't protect you.

I know some like using a few of these sites because they can get paid apps for free.... nothing is free. Even if they haven't adjust any of the code, you are just pushing those developers to use Google Play Services, which in the long run will close the door to Android Apps for all BlackBerry users.
    10-30-14 07:48 AM
    Why not use SNAP and access the Google Play Store?

The use of ANY 3rd Party App or app store does open you to a greater risk of malware or data mining (not that Google Play is 100% safe). And with the lack of control for permission on Android Apps, BB10 really can't protect you.

I know some like using a few of these sites because they can get paid apps for free.... nothing is free. Even if they haven't adjust any of the code, you are just pushing those developers to use Google Play Services, which in the long run will close the door to Android Apps for all BlackBerry users.
    I do have snap installed but I was just curious about this one cause of the integrated hub features that it offers. Hopefully an updated version of snap comes along and bring some unique features.

9000----->Torch----->9900----->Z10------>Passport
    10-30-14 07:51 AM
    I try it, but remove it to get snap. I don't like the fact that it want to uptade app even if this is bb10 apps
    10-30-14 10:03 AM
    I have Mobogenie and also snap and amazon. And IMO Mobogenie is better than the rest. A lot of free apps (also working flawlessly), integrated hub notifications for updates, pre-scanned for malwares/viruses, a lot of features like cleanup that scans your device for redundant android files and useless installers, Etc.

Plus all the apps are being detected successfully with BlackBerry guardian. Had one app that is due for update and BlackBerry guardian detected malware so I removed the app immediately. If not for Mobogenie, I wouldn't able to know if the app I installed through snap before had suspected malware.

Now all my apps are safe and my device clean from garbage files thanks to Mobogenie! I recommend this app for all your android app needs. I feel that snap didn't upgrade anymore and lost it's will in improving the app. It became stagnant.

P.s. Plus the Mobogenie app is so easy to use and the app design is good. Try it out and see for yourself.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    11-03-14 09:53 PM
    I have Mobogenie and also snap and amazon. And IMO Mobogenie is better than the rest. A lot of free apps (also working flawlessly), integrated hub notifications for updates, pre-scanned for malwares/viruses, a lot of features like cleanup that scans your device for redundant android files and useless installers, Etc.

Plus all the apps are being detected successfully with BlackBerry guardian. Had one app that is due for update and BlackBerry guardian detected malware so I removed the app immediately. If not for Mobogenie, I wouldn't able to know if the app I installed through snap before had suspected malware.

Now all my apps are safe and my device clean from garbage files thanks to Mobogenie! I recommend this app for all your android app needs. I feel that snap didn't upgrade anymore and lost it's will in improving the app. It became stagnant.

P.s. Plus the Mobogenie app is so easy to use and the app design is good. Try it out and see for yourself.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    Will check it out

Z30 Beast on Roids..C00463C72
    11-03-14 10:19 PM